- Russia blocking Ukraine trucks in response to protests Updated: Feb-14-16 12:32 pm
MOSCOW - Russia's Transport Ministry has ordered that Ukraine-registered trucks be stopped from entering in Russia, in response to growing efforts by protesters in Ukraine to block Russian trucks.
- Kerry takes aim at Russia over Ukraine and Syria Updated: Feb-13-16 7:47 am
MUNICH - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Saturday sharply criticized Russia for its actions in Ukraine and Syria, accusing Moscow of "repeated aggression" in both places.
- Germany presses Russia, Ukraine to implement peace deal Updated: Feb-13-16 6:15 am
MUNICH - Germany's foreign minister pressed for progress on a year-old peace plan for eastern Ukraine as he met Saturday with senior officials from Russia, Ukraine and France, saying he hopes that Moscow and Kiev realize that they don't have forever to implement the deal.
- Belarusian leader says Russia will offer bailout Updated: Feb-08-16 11:03 am
MINSK, Belarus - The leader of Belarus says Russia has promised to offer financial assistance to his nation.
- Former Los Angeles Marathon winner gets 2-year doping ban Updated: Jan-27-16 1:21 pm
MONACO - The winner of women's race at the 2013 Los Angeles Marathon has received a two-year doping ban.
- Belarus journalist says police beat him; gets fined Updated: Jan-26-16 11:03 am
MINSK, Belarus - A journalist for an independent Belarusian news website who says he was beaten by police while covering a trial of opposition activists has been fined for failing to obey lawful orders.