- EU will shift its focus in Bosnia at economy Updated: Feb-18-14 11:40 am
- SOCHI SCENE: Kostner's Bolero Updated: Feb-17-14 9:59 am
- Montenegro police clash with anti-gov't protesters Updated: Feb-15-14 11:32 am
- Scott Hamilton celebrates 30th anniversary of gold Updated: Feb-14-14 3:23 am
- Torvill and Dean back in Sarajevo after 30 years Updated: Feb-13-14 5:21 pm
- Bosnia's failed privatizations key cause of unrest Updated: Feb-12-14 3:16 pm
- Violent anti-govt protests spread across Bosnia Updated: Feb-07-14 5:25 pm
- Bosnia privatization protests reach other cities Updated: Feb-06-14 3:04 pm
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - A top EU official said Tuesday the bloc is shifting its focus in Bosnia from constitutional changes to economic and judicial reform - issues at the root of three weeks of protests.
SOCHI, Russia - "Bolero."
PODGORICA, Montenegro - Police in Montenegro fired tear gas and stun grenades Saturday to disperse hundreds of stone-throwing protesters who were blaming the government for high unemployment, economic mismanagement and alleged corruption, and demanding its resignation.
SOCHI, Russia - Sarajevo.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - It was the first, and so far only, perfect score in Olympic skating history. And when Britain's Torvill and Dean were through with their legendary Bolero routine at the Sarajevo Olympics, the sport was changed forever.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - In the worst unrest since Bosnia's terrible civil war two decades ago, buildings have been set ablaze and the presidency has been put under siege. But the trouble this time is economic - not ethnic.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Anti-government protesters stormed into the Bosnian presidency and another government building in Sarajevo and set them ablaze Friday as riot police fired tear gas in a desperate attempt to stop them.
TUZLA, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Violent protests by thousands of unpaid workers in a northern Bosnian city spread to other parts of the country Thursday and have morphed into widespread discontent in an election year about unemployment and rampant corruption.