- International watchdog condemns offensive banner in Bosnia Updated: May-19-15 9:00 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - An international network that fights discrimination at soccer matches says a banner displayed at a weekend match between two Bosnian clubs was one of the worst examples of anti-gay expression it has seen this season, and urged authorities to punish whoever is responsible.
- Pope will answer Bosnian mail man's prayer Updated: May-19-15 7:32 am
ILICI, Bosnia-Herzegovina - On June 6, the Pope will answer the prayers of a humble Bosnian mail man and pigeon breeder.
- Residents of Bosnian town hope for Vatican recognition Updated: May-14-15 7:57 am
MEDJUGORJE, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Residents of a small town in the south of Bosnia-Herzegovina remain hopeful that the Vatican will formally recognize apparitions of the Virgin Mary reported at a local shrine.
- Srebrenica Muslims accuse Serb authorities of harassment Updated: May-07-15 11:40 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - The mayor of Srebrenica, the site of Europe's worst massacre since World War II, has accused Bosnian Serb authorities of harassing Muslims under the pretext of investigating Islamic extremists.
- Bosnian police launch raids against Islamic extremism Updated: May-06-15 8:49 am
BANJA LUKA, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Bosnian Serb authorities say they detained several people linked to radical Islamic movements and suspected of recruiting potential fighters for the Islamic State group.
- Bosnian authorities identify police station attack suspects Updated: Apr-30-15 9:55 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Bosnian authorities on Thursday identified two suspects arrested in connection with a fatal attack on a police station, including one already under investigation for allegedly helping to recruit fighters for the Islamic State group.
- Dayton plans commemoration of 1995 peace agreement on Bosnia Updated: Apr-27-15 8:37 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Local leaders in Dayton are planning events this year to mark the 20th anniversary of an international peace agreement on Bosnia that was worked out in southwestern Ohio in November 1995.