- Bosnians see victims excavated from mass grave Updated: Apr-16-14 2:55 pm
- Tickets for two-thirds of World Cup games sold out Updated: Apr-15-14 4:38 pm
- Reconstruction of Sarajevo Library nearing end Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 am
- Susic ready to go for goals at World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 6:03 am
- 5 Bosnia players to watch at World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 6:03 am
- Bosnia goes from the battlefield to the World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 6:03 am
- Argentina is the big favorite in Group F Updated: Apr-10-14 5:57 am
- Acclaimed photographer Anja Niedringhaus dies Updated: Apr-04-14 7:05 pm
- Bosnian Serb war crimes suspect arrested in France Updated: Apr-04-14 10:13 am
- Jolie, Hague hail Bosnia's anti-rape training Updated: Mar-28-14 10:37 am
- Bosnian Serb war criminal serves term in Poland Updated: Mar-21-14 8:56 am
SEJKOVACA, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Denisa Hegic pulled her scarf around her nose to guard against the stench, and drew back the plastic shroud. Shaking, she reached down to touch her mother's skull, and caressed it.
SAO PAULO - Tickets for nearly two-thirds of the World Cup matches were sold out within hours of FIFA opening the final online sales phase on Tuesday.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Workers are rushing to finish the reconstruction of the Sarajevo Library - a landmark destroyed during the Bosnian war - in time for the June ceremonies marking the centenary of the assassination that ignited World War I.
Bosnia coach Safet Susic has a simple but stubborn logic that has followed him throughout his football career: Attack is the best defense.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - With an attack-minded coach and a world-class striker leading the way, Bosnia is looking to score plenty of goals at the World Cup.
From the ashes of civil war to glory on the football field, Bosnia will be making its first World Cup appearance in Brazil.
Barring a major upset at the World Cup, Argentina will finish at the top of Group F and let the other three teams compete for second place.
Anja Niedringhaus faced down some of the world's greatest dangers and had one of the world's loudest and most infectious laughs. She photographed dying and death, and embraced humanity and life. She gave herself to the subjects of her lens, and gave her talents to the world, with images of wars' unwitting victims in Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia and beyond.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - French police detained a former Bosnian Serb paramilitary soldier suspected of locking dozens of civilians inside a house before setting it ablaze, killing 59 people during the 1992-95 war, Bosnian authorities said.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Bosnia's decision to include preventing sexual violence in military training is "groundbreaking" and should become the standard for U.N. peacekeeping missions, British Foreign Secretary William Hague and Angelina Jolie said Friday.
WARSAW, Poland - A Bosnian Serb war criminal has been brought to Poland to serve out his sentence after he was assaulted in a British prison, a justice official said Friday.