- Bosnia investigates loss of EU funding Updated: Dec-11-13 10:40 am
- Bosnian musician to help poor Roma study music Updated: Dec-10-13 11:09 am
- Bosnian memories preserved in St. Louis Updated: Dec-07-13 11:11 am
- Bosnian court won't re-arrest war criminals Updated: Dec-05-13 11:58 am
- Protest in Bosnia during UN tribunal chief speech Updated: Nov-27-13 10:58 am
- Bosnians panic as sinkhole swallows village pond Updated: Nov-26-13 11:32 am
- Bosnia's military to help dig up mass graves Updated: Nov-26-13 7:10 am
- UN tribunal's president visits Bosnian mass grave Updated: Nov-25-13 1:48 pm
- Sentence cut for Bosnian who attacked US embassy Updated: Nov-20-13 12:01 pm
- Bosnia court releases genocide convicts Updated: Nov-19-13 11:38 am
- Argentina tops Bosnia 2-0 Updated: Nov-18-13 10:57 pm
- Bosnia awaits warm soccer welcome in St. Louis Updated: Nov-17-13 1:33 pm
- Bosnians tweet about a huge mass grave Updated: Nov-15-13 2:40 pm
- Bosnia's railways: fast-track to failure Updated: Nov-14-13 6:25 am
- Bosnia: US Embassy shooter seeks reduced sentence Updated: Nov-13-13 12:41 pm
- Bosnia's leaders fail to move forward with region Updated: Nov-12-13 10:28 pm
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - The Bosnian prosecutor's office said Wednesday it is investigating who is at fault after the European Union halved the country's funding because its squabbling leaders haven't changed the constitution to allow more rights for minorities.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Bosnia's most popular musician - a man whose international career has been built on music inspired by Balkan and Gypsy tunes - is searching for talented Roma children to help them get an education in music.
ST. LOUIS - Selma Avdagic was only an infant when her Bosnian family fled from Sarajevo to St. Louis two decades ago as war ravaged the former Yugoslavia.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - A Bosnian court is rejecting a request from prosecutors to re-arrest nine Bosnian Serbs convicted of war crimes but released because of procedural errors.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Civil rights activists and war victims protested Wednesday as the president of the U.N. war crimes tribunal for former Yugoslavia spoke of successes at a conference dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the court.
SANICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Just outside the rustic village, children fished in a tranquil pond bobbing with green algae and lined with willow trees, as cattle grazed nearby.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Bosnia's Prosecution office says the military will from now on help speed up excavations of bodies from mass graves with their machinery so that bad weather does not further delay the search for people who went missing during the 1992-95 war.
TOMASICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina - The president of the U.N. war crimes trial for the former Yugoslavia said Monday that seeing what could be Bosnia's largest mass grave was like standing "face to face with horror."
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - A Bosnian court on Wednesday reduced the 18-year-prison sentence of a man who shot at the U.S. Embassy in Sarajevo to 15 years, saying it believed he regrets the crime.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - A Bosnian court on Tuesday released 10 Bosnian Serb war crimes convicts, including six jailed for genocide, because it applied the wrong criminal code during their trials.
ST. LOUIS - Sergio Aguero scored twice and got the lone yellow card for Argentina, which frustrated a partisan crowd in a 2-0 exhibition victory over Bosnia on Monday night.
ST. LOUIS - Lionel Messi's last-minute scratch from an Argentina-Bosnia World Cup exhibition on Monday isn't dampening excitement in St. Louis, home to one of the largest Bosnian communities outside Sarajevo.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Hundreds of Bosnians have turned to Twitter to discuss the discovery of a large mass grave.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - They were seen as a shining example of Bosnia's rebirth from war: a fleet of high-speed trains built-to-order in the West. Eight years later, they haven't made a single ride.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - A Bosnian man who was imprisoned for 18 years for shooting at the U.S. Embassy in Sarajevo and wounding a local policeman there has asked a court to reduce his sentence, saying he acted after being brainwashed by videos his radical Muslim friends had shown him.