- Bosnian authorities identify police station attack suspects Updated: Apr-30-15 9:55 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Bosnian authorities on Thursday identified two suspects arrested in connection with a fatal attack on a police station, including one already under investigation for allegedly helping to recruit fighters for the Islamic State group.
- Dayton plans commemoration of 1995 peace agreement on Bosnia Updated: Apr-27-15 8:37 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Local leaders in Dayton are planning events this year to mark the 20th anniversary of an international peace agreement on Bosnia that was worked out in southwestern Ohio in November 1995.
- US artist unites divided Bosnian youths to make street art Updated: Apr-21-15 10:28 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - American graffiti artist Caleb Neelon, creator of street murals in numerous cities around the world, has enlisted youths from different sides of Bosnia's ethnic divide to work on a peace-promoting project.
- Bosnians hope to break world record for biggest chicken stew Updated: Apr-17-15 10:31 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Bosnian chefs hope to break a Guinness World Record for the biggest chicken stew in the world by cooking up the meal for 14,000 people.
- Bosnia charges 10 Serb ex-soldiers with war crimes Updated: Apr-13-15 11:08 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Prosecutors in Bosnia have charged 10 former Bosnian Serb soldiers with war crimes over the killing of 20 civilians during the 1990s Balkans conflict.
- Cross-dressing singer wins hearts in macho Bosnia Updated: Apr-10-15 6:17 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - That night, Bozo Vreco risked everything.
- UN appeals judges uphold Bosnian Serb's genocide conviction Updated: Apr-08-15 11:24 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - United Nations appeals judges on Wednesday upheld most of a Bosnian Serb army general's convictions and his life sentence for involvement in the 1995 Srebrenica genocide.