- Croatia extradites ex-spy to Germany Updated: Apr-17-14 2:19 pm
- 17 injured in highway clash of Croatian fans Updated: Apr-16-14 2:22 pm
- Croatia's Simunic appeals World Cup ban at CAS Updated: Apr-09-14 12:36 pm
- At home, Brazil clear favorite to win Group A Updated: Apr-08-14 5:07 am
- 5 Croatian players to watch at World Cup in Brazil Updated: Apr-08-14 5:06 am
- Croatia coach Kovac: Little experience, high hopes Updated: Apr-08-14 5:02 am
- Croatia looking to spring a surprise at World Cup Updated: Apr-08-14 5:02 am
- Croatian police seize drugs in Adriatic Sea Updated: Apr-05-14 11:34 am
- 200 fans clash before PSG-Chelsea match Updated: Apr-02-14 4:43 pm
- Serbian crime boss acquitted in Croatia killing Updated: Apr-02-14 11:31 am
- Croatia charges CEO of Hungary's MOL Updated: Apr-01-14 4:11 am
- Barcelona signs Croatia midfielder Alen Halilovic Updated: Mar-27-14 8:11 am
- Ex-Croatian football official jailed for bribery Updated: Mar-25-14 11:59 am
BERLIN - A former top spy in Yugoslavia's feared secret service has been extradited to Germany, where he is wanted in connection with murder of a political dissident 31 years ago.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Police say at least 17 supporters of two rival Croatian football clubs have been injured, two seriously, as they clashed on a busy highway.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Croatia defender Josip Simunic has challenged his World Cup ban at sport's highest court, and wants the FIFA sanction for leading fans in a pro-Nazi chant to be frozen during his appeal.
SAO PAULO - Playing in front of its own fans, Brazil is expected to easily advance from Group A, leaving Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon fighting for the other spot in the second round.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Croatia has one of the most stylish midfielders in world football, and one of the top strikers.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Niko Kovac wants to combine a German winning mentality with some Croatian flare at the World Cup in Brazil, and he just might have the background to succeed.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Croatia will be heading to the World Cup focused on one match: the tournament opener against host Brazil.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Police in Croatia say they have seized more than 800 kilograms (1,700 pounds) of marijuana smuggled over the Adriatic Sea from Albania in a fishing boat.
PARIS - About 200 supporters of Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea fought in a city center street prior to their teams' Champions League quarterfinal match on Wednesday.
BELGRADE, Serbia - A court in Serbia has acquitted a well-known underworld figure and convicted two other suspects in the 2008 killing of a Croatian journalist who wrote about Balkan organized crime.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Croatia's anti-graft authorities have charged the chairman of Hungary's MOL energy group with bribing a former Croatian prime minister.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona has signed Croatia midfielder Alen Halilovic from Dinamo Zabreg to join its youth team.
ZAGREB, Croatia - A court has sentenced a former top Croatian football official to four years in prison for taking bribes in return for guaranteeing certain referees controlled their matches.