- World Cup teams Switzerland, Croatia draw 2-2 Updated: Mar-05-14 5:10 pm
- Croatia accuses Serbia of genocide at UN court Updated: Mar-03-14 8:31 am
- Garry Kasparov gets Croatian passport Updated: Mar-03-14 6:01 am
- Marin Cilic wins Delray Beach Open Updated: Feb-23-14 8:44 pm
- Spain gets nice draw for Euro 2016 qualifiers Updated: Feb-23-14 10:51 am
- Croatia Church finds priest guilty of pedophilia Updated: Feb-22-14 8:10 am
- Berdych wins ABN Amro tournament Updated: Feb-16-14 11:41 am
- Swiss nationalists want swift limit to immigration Updated: Feb-16-14 6:58 am
- Kostelic gets 3rd combined silver; Viletta wins Updated: Feb-14-14 12:58 pm
- Cilic defeats Haas to win Zagreb Indoors Updated: Feb-09-14 1:53 pm
ST. GALLEN, Switzerland - Switzerland's young forward Josip Drmic and Croatia veteran Ivica Olic both scored twice as their World Cup-bound countries drew 2-2 in a friendly on Wednesday.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Croatia on Monday accused its Balkan neighbor Serbia of genocide in the early 1990s as the former Yugoslavia shattered in spasms of ethnic violence, in a case at the United Nations' highest court that highlights lingering animosities in the region.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Former chess world champion-turned Russian opposition activist Garry Kasparov has become a citizen of Croatia.
DELRAY BEACH, Florida - Croatia's Marin Cilic won the Delray Beach Open on Sunday for his 11th ATP World Tour title and second in three weeks, beating Kevin Anderson 7-6 (6), 6-7 (7), 6-4 in 3 hours, 8 minutes.
NICE, France - Two-time defending European champion Spain faces a seemingly comfortable road to defend its title at Euro 2016 after being drawn Sunday with Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine for the qualifiers.
ZAGREB, Croatia - The Croatian Catholic Church has found one of its priests guilty of sexually abusing minors, the first such ruling in the staunchly Catholic nation.
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands - Tomas Berdych won his first ATP tournament title since October 2012, beating Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-4, 6-2 Sunday in the ABN Amro final.
GENEVA - The nationalist Swiss People's Party called Sunday for swift action to prevent a mass influx of foreigners to Switzerland this summer, when a temporary limit on immigration from eight Eastern European countries expires.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - It's been said, cynically, that a runner-up is the first loser, and Alpine skier Ivica Kostelic is rather familiar with the expression.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Marin Cilic from Croatia overcame problems with his serve to win the Zagreb Indoors tournament on Sunday, defeating top-seeded Tommy Haas from Germany 6-3, 6-4.