- Hedberg, Pancochova win WCup slopestyle titles Updated: Mar-06-14 10:57 am
- Czech court allows Iran national extradition to US Updated: Mar-05-14 9:55 am
- Cech voted Czech Republic's best player of 2013 Updated: Mar-03-14 4:42 pm
- Russia might lose Czech nuclear deal over Ukraine Updated: Mar-03-14 12:26 pm
- Analysis: Limited US, European options in Ukraine Updated: Mar-01-14 5:44 pm
- Allies of Ukraine express concern over its unrest Updated: Feb-27-14 12:19 pm
- Vladimir Ruzicka returns as Czech Republic coach Updated: Feb-26-14 9:15 am
- New Czech coach names squad for Norway friendly Updated: Feb-25-14 8:18 am
- Czech coach Alois Hadamczik resigns after Sochi Updated: Feb-24-14 10:32 am
- Oldest-known Holocaust survivor dies at 110 Updated: Feb-23-14 6:04 pm
- Spain gets nice draw for Euro 2016 qualifiers Updated: Feb-23-14 10:51 am
- US tops Czechs 5-2, will face Canada in semifinals Updated: Feb-19-14 4:36 pm
- Sablikova wins another gold in women's 5,000 Updated: Feb-19-14 12:39 pm
- New Czech PM signals more pro-EU policies Updated: Feb-19-14 10:40 am
- New Czech government wins confidence vote Updated: Feb-18-14 6:00 pm
- Czechs beat Slovakia 5-3, play US in quarterfinals Updated: Feb-18-14 4:01 pm
- Hiller shuts out Czechs, Switzerland wins 1-0 Updated: Feb-15-14 3:50 pm
- Jagr leads Czechs past Latvia 4-2 in men's hockey Updated: Feb-14-14 7:12 am
- Karlsson leads Sweden past Czechs in hockey opener Updated: Feb-12-14 3:41 pm
- Former Czech prime minister a corruption suspect Updated: Feb-11-14 3:28 pm
- 10 Things to Know About Olympic Hockey Updated: Feb-11-14 6:44 am
- Czechs rally to beat Spain, reach Fed Cup semis Updated: Feb-10-14 2:44 pm
- Priest in Czech Republic arrested for sex abuse Updated: Feb-10-14 6:31 am
- Deutsche Telekom acquires Czech mobile provider Updated: Feb-10-14 4:31 am
- Police: Arms at Palestinian embassy from Cold War Updated: Feb-06-14 1:41 pm
KREISCHBERG, Austria - Mans Hedberg of Sweden and Sarka Pancochova of Czech Republic won the season's final World Cup slopestyle events on Thursday to take the snowboard discipline titles.
PRAGUE - A Prague court has ruled that an Iranian national can be extradited to face trial in the United States.
PRAGUE - Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech has been voted the Czech Republic's player of the year for 2013.
PRAGUE - A Russian company might lose a multibillion-dollar contract to build two nuclear reactors in the Czech Republic following Russia's military intervention in Ukraine, two members of the Czech government said on Monday.
WASHINGTON - Despite blunt warnings about costs and consequences, President Barack Obama and European leaders have limited options for retaliating against Russia's military intervention in Ukraine, the former Soviet republic now at the center of an emerging conflict between East and West.
U.S. and European officials expressed concern on Thursday over the turmoil in Ukraine and Russia's decision to have its military conduct large-scale military exercises near Ukraine's borders.
PRAGUE - The Czech Republic ice hockey federation says Vladimir Ruzicka is back as the new national coach.
PRAGUE - New Czech Republic coach Pavel Vrba has chosen no new players for his first match, a home friendly against Norway next week.
PRAGUE - The Czech Republic's hockey federation says coach Alois Hadamczik has resigned following the team's poor performance at the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
LONDON - Alice Herz-Sommer, believed to be the oldest Holocaust survivor, died at age 110 on Sunday, a family member said. The accomplished pianist's death came just a week before her extraordinary story of surviving two years in a Nazi prison camp through devotion to music and her son is up for an Oscar.
NICE, France - Two-time defending European champion Spain faces a seemingly comfortable road to defend its title at Euro 2016 after being drawn Sunday with Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine for the qualifiers.
SOCHI, Russia - The United States' hockey team is getting exactly what it wanted. Another shot at Canada.
SOCHI, Russia - Martina Sablikova really wanted this gold medal.
PRAGUE - The Czech Republic's new prime minister has taken two steps to improve his nation's ties with the European Union and its policies.
PRAGUE - The Czech Republic's new coalition government has won a mandatory parliamentary confidence vote.
SOCHI, Russia - Roman Cervenka scored for a second time late in the second period to give the Czech Republic a four-goal lead, and it went on to beat Slovakia 5-3 on Tuesday and advance to an Olympic quarterfinal match against the United States.
SOCHI, Russia - Although Switzerland has scored just two goals in three games at the Olympics, Jonas Hiller hasn't allowed any at all - not even to Jaromir Jagr on his 42nd birthday.
SOCHI, Russia - On the eve of his 42nd birthday, Jaromir Jagr again showed why age is a pretty small number to him.
SOCHI, Russia - Erik Karlsson's impressive Olympic debut demonstrated why Sweden has more than enough talent to win it all.
PRAGUE - The lawyer for former Czech Prime Minister Petr Necas says he is a suspect in the corruption case that brought down his government.
SOCHI, Russia - The ice surface is bigger, the pay non-existent and what used to mean bragging rights around the world in the days of dueling superpowers counts for less now that everyone wound up on the same side of capitalism. The trade-off is that you might see one, and as many four, hockey games better-played than anything in an entire season of National Hockey League contests. Here's a look at the upcoming Olympic men's hockey tournament.
SEVILLE, Spain - The Czech Republic reached the Fed Cup semifinals for a sixth straight year when it came from 2-1 down to beat host Spain 3-2 in their rain-affected tie on Monday.
PRAGUE - Czech police say they have arrested a Roman Catholic priest suspected of sexually abusing a teenage girl and raping a woman.
BERLIN - Germany's Deutsche Telekom says it is acquiring all remaining shares of T-Mobile Czech Republic in an ‚¬800 million euro ($1.1 billion) deal.
PRAGUE - Czech police say the weapons and explosives discovered at the Palestinian Embassy in Prague where a possibly booby-trapped safe killed the ambassador were decades old.