- Obama continues telephone outreach on Ukraine Updated: Mar-08-14 3:08 pm
- Russia, Ukraine feud over sniper carnage Updated: Mar-08-14 2:55 am
- NATO ups Baltic air patrols amid regional concern Updated: Mar-06-14 10:43 am
- Estonian prime minister to resign after 9 years Updated: Feb-23-14 3:10 pm
- Russia finally signs border treaty with Estonia Updated: Feb-18-14 11:52 am
- Estonia Olympic champion suspected of doping Updated: Feb-08-14 2:32 pm
KEY LARGO, Florida - Vacationing in Florida, President Barack Obama continued his telephone consultations with world leaders on Ukraine, speaking one on one Saturday with the leaders of three European powers and collectively with the heads of the three Baltic states, White House said.
KIEV, Ukraine - One of the biggest mysteries hanging over the protest mayhem that drove Ukraine's president from power: Who was behind the snipers who sowed death and terror in Kiev?
VILNIUS, Lithuania - Lithuania says six U.S. fighter jets and two tanker planes have arrived in Lithuania following a U.S. decision to increase NATO's air policing mission of the three Baltic states.
HELSINKI - Estonia's prime minister said Sunday he would step down next week after nearly nine years in office in the small Baltic nation.
MOSCOW - Russia signed a border treaty on Tuesday with Estonia, the last Baltic country to formalize its land and sea boundaries with its giant neighbor.
TALLINN, Estonia - Retired Olympic cross-country ski champion Kristina Smigun-Vahi is suspected of doping at the 2006 Winter Games in Turin, the Estonian Olympic Committee said Saturday.