- Macedonian opposition chief: PM tried to cover up a killing Updated: May-05-15 10:46 am
SKOPJE, Macedonia - Macedonia's opposition leader has accused the country's prime minister of attempting to cover up the 2011 death of a 22-year-old beaten by police during postelection celebrations.
- Macedonia appoints Drulovic as national coach Updated: Apr-23-15 1:08 pm
SKOPJE, Macedonia - The Macedonian Football Federation says it has appointed Ljubinko Drulovic of Serbia as the national coach.
- Macedonian journalists protest death threat to colleague Updated: Apr-22-15 11:04 am
SKOPJE, Macedonia - Over 100 journalists gathered outside a government building in the Macedonian capital Skopje Wednesday to protest death threats againts a journalist critical of the country's conservative government.
- Migrants take long, winding road to reach EU gateway Hungary Updated: Apr-22-15 6:54 am
BUDAPEST, Hungary - From a Budapest hilltop overlooking a panorama of central Europe, Jean-Paul Apetey reflects on how far he's come, how improbable and unexpected his journey has been - and yet how many miles he still must go.
- Macedonian police say border watchtower attacked Updated: Apr-21-15 11:43 am
SKOPJE, Macedonia - Macedonian police said Tuesday that a group of about 40 people wearing uniforms of the disbanded ethnic Albanian Kosovo Liberation Army, or UCK, have attacked a police watchtower in Gosince on the country's northern border with Kosovo.