- Moldovans now officially speak Romanian Updated: Dec-05-13 12:13 pm
- US toasts stronger ties with former Soviet state Updated: Dec-04-13 6:17 pm
- EU blames Russia for failure of deal with Ukraine Updated: Nov-29-13 11:36 am
- EU, Russia face off before divisive summit Updated: Nov-25-13 11:19 am
- Thousands in Moldova rally against EU ties Updated: Nov-23-13 12:17 pm
CHISINAU, Moldova - In Moldova, they now officially speak Romanian.
CHISINAU, Moldova - Between diplomatic headaches in Afghanistan and the Mideast, John Kerry spent happy hour Wednesday praising a wine-producing but poor Eastern European nation for resisting Russia's grasp.
VILNIUS, Lithuania - EU leaders Friday revived Cold War rhetoric Friday, accusing Russia of bullying Ukraine into ditching a landmark deal so the former Soviet republic would stay locked in Moscow's orbit.
LANAKEN, Belgium - Little over two decades ago, Moscow ruled Lithuania with an iron fist. Now, the Baltic nation holds the presidency of the European Union.
CHISINAU, Moldova - Thousands of Moldovans rallied Saturday against closer ties with the European Union, claiming that Russia and Belarus better serve the former Soviet republic's interests.