- Moldovans call for reforms, probe into missing bank funds Updated: May-03-15 2:19 pm
CHISINAU, Moldova - Thousands have protested against Moldova's government, saying it has failed to implement reforms to bring the country closer to the European Union.
- EU president promises Moldova closer cooperation Updated: Apr-28-15 8:04 am
CHISINAU, Moldova - The EU president has promised Moldova closer cooperation with the European Union, while urging it to reform its justice system and banking sector and fight corruption.
- NATO's no. 2 in Europe offers support to Moldova, Ukraine Updated: Apr-23-15 7:31 am
CHISINAU, Moldova - NATO's second-in-command in Europe says the alliance backs the territorial integrity of former Soviet republics Moldova and Ukraine
- European court blames Russia for fatal shooting of Moldovan Updated: Apr-21-15 11:17 am
STRASBOURG, France - Europe's top human rights court has ordered Russia to pay damages for the fatal shooting of a Moldovan man in 2012.
- British taekwondo fighter approved to compete for Moldova Updated: Apr-16-15 6:39 am
LONDON - Top-ranked taekwondo fighter Aaron Cook can compete for Moldova in the Olympics and other international competitions after the British Olympic Association approved his request to switch nationalities.
- Russian troops hold drills in Moldova's separatist region Updated: Apr-09-15 4:16 am
MOSCOW - Russian troops have conducted military exercises in Moldova's pro-Russia separatist region.
- Ex-minister detained on suspicion of illegal acquisitions Updated: Apr-08-15 9:02 am
CHISINAU, Moldova - Moldovan prosecutors say a former health minister and 11 others, including hospital chiefs, have been detained on suspicion of fraudulent acquisitions of drugs and medical equipment.