- Kosovo police arrest opposition leader for Parliament unrest Updated: Nov-28-15 12:41 pm
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Police entered the headquarters of Kosovo's main opposition party Saturday and arrested dozens of people, including one of its leaders who was wanted for the violent actions he has used to disrupt the country's Parliament.
- NATO chief: Russia interference boosts Montenegro chances Updated: Nov-20-15 9:49 am
BELGRADE, Serbia - Any attempt by Russia to interfere in Montenegro's bid to join NATO would only boost the country's chances of membership, the military alliance's secretary-general said Friday
- Hand grenade found at Kosovo court amid political turmoil Updated: Nov-18-15 3:32 pm
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo's Constitutional Court said Wednesday that a hand grenade was found at its yard amid a tense political situation in the country.
- Kosovo parliament session halted by opposition's tear gas Updated: Nov-17-15 7:30 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo's opposition used tear gas and pepper spray inside parliament and pelted police with rocks and pink paint outside the building on Tuesday in another attempt to force the government to renounce recent deals with Serbia and Montenegro.
- Germany probes arrested man's links to Paris attacks Updated: Nov-14-15 4:19 pm
BERLIN - German officials said Saturday they are investigating whether a 51-year-old man arrested in Bavaria last week is linked to the Paris attacks, even as police in his home country of Montenegro rejected a possible connection.
- Kosovo suspends deal giving powers to Serb-dominated areas Updated: Nov-11-15 9:36 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo's Constitutional Court has suspended a deal with Serbia that would have given more powers to Serb-dominated areas in Kosovo, an agreement that has sparked violent opposition protests for two months.