- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage Updated: Dec-01-13 3:41 pm
- Serbia leader calls Gazprom pipeline vital Updated: Nov-24-13 10:56 am
- Syrians fleeing war face hardship in Balkans Updated: Nov-24-13 4:41 am
- Mihajlovic leaves Serbia to coach Sampdoria Updated: Nov-20-13 6:05 am
- Rebranded Air Serbia adds 10 Airbus jets Updated: Nov-19-13 4:31 am
- Serbs redo vote in tense northern Kosovo city Updated: Nov-17-13 5:13 pm
- Czech Republic retains Davis Cup title vs Serbia Updated: Nov-17-13 1:54 pm
- Djokovic tops Berdych, ties Davis Cup final at 2-2 Updated: Nov-17-13 11:44 am
- Serbia holds Russia to 1-1 draw in friendly Updated: Nov-15-13 1:41 pm
- Red Star, Partizan Belgrade fined over hooligans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:03 pm
- Serbia's top tycoon on trial for embezzlement Updated: Nov-14-13 12:25 pm
- EU in Kosovo indicts 15 for war crimes Updated: Nov-08-13 11:04 am
- Serbian striker signs with Sydney FC Updated: Nov-08-13 12:56 am
- Tennis player ban cut to 1 year for avoiding test Updated: Nov-05-13 1:30 pm
ZAGREB, Croatia - A majority of Croatians voted in a referendum Sunday to ban gay marriages in what is a major victory for the Catholic Church-backed conservatives in the European Union's newest nation.
BELGRADE, Serbia - Serbia's prime minister says Gazprom's South Stream pipeline, which is meant to transport Russian natural gas to Europe, will help provide jobs and boost the Balkan country's regional position.
HARMANLI, Bulgaria - Idris Hassan, his wife and their three children fled the carnage of the Syrian war, hoping to find peace and safety in western Europe. Instead, they are stuck in an overcrowded Bulgarian refugee camp - living in a freezing tent without enough food or running water.
GENOA, Italy - Sinisa Mihajlovic has been hired as Sampdoria coach after failing to guide Serbia to the World Cup.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Serbia's flagship carrier is adding 10 Airbus A320neo to its fleet as part of expansion plans guided by its fast-growing partner Etihad Airways.
MITROVICA, Kosovo - Minority Serbs in a tense northern Kosovo city cast ballots under tight security on Sunday, redoing a vote that was derailed when masked men attacked staff and destroyed voting materials.
BELGRADE, Serbia - Novak Djokovic kept alive Serbia's hopes of winning its second Davis Cup title in four years by beating Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic on Sunday to even the final at 2-2.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Filip Dordevic scored a quick equalizer Friday as Serbia held Russia to a 1-1 draw in a friendly.
BELGRADE, Serbia - Serbia has punished two top football clubs for fan violence and the government pledged on Thursday to curb hooliganism in the Balkan country.
BELGRADE, Serbia - A Serbian tycoon pleaded not guilty on Thursday to charges of embezzlement and tax evasion at the start of a trial that the government sees as an important step in efforts to curb corruption.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - A European Union prosecutor on Friday indicted 15 former ethnic Albanian rebels suspected of torturing, mistreating and killing civilians detained in central Kosovo during the 1998-99 war against Serbia.
SYDNEY - Serbia international striker Ranko Despotovic has been signed by Sydney FC until the end of the A-League season.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Serbian tennis player Viktor Troicki's ban for avoiding a blood doping test was reduced from 18 months to one year on Tuesday, meaning he cannot play in the Davis Cup final next week.