- Serbia experts use heavy machinery to move mammoth Updated: Apr-11-14 11:41 am
- US to host Slovakia in Davis Cup in September Updated: Apr-08-14 8:00 pm
- AP Exclusive: EU to set up court for Kosovo crimes Updated: Apr-04-14 1:29 pm
- Serbian crime boss acquitted in Croatia killing Updated: Apr-02-14 11:31 am
- Serbia midfielder Ignjovski to leave Werder Updated: Apr-01-14 10:16 am
- 3 police officers injured in north Kosovo ambush Updated: Mar-31-14 5:58 pm
- 46 Kosovo Albanians slain in 1999 are reburied Updated: Mar-26-14 2:37 pm
- Etihad Airways gets approval for Air Serbia stake Updated: Mar-25-14 10:34 am
- Remains of 46 Kosovo victims handed to families Updated: Mar-24-14 10:40 am
- Suspected Balkan drug boss pleads not guilty Updated: Mar-24-14 8:34 am
- UN: Syrians, Russians, Afghans lead asylum list Updated: Mar-21-14 6:08 am
- How similar - or not - are Crimea and Kosovo? Updated: Mar-19-14 1:55 pm
KOSTOLAC, Serbia - Serbian archaeologists on Friday used heavy machinery to move a female mammoth skeleton - believed to be one million years old - from an open mine pit where it was unearthed nearly five years ago.
LONDON - The United States will host Slovakia in the Davis Cup World Group playoffs on Sept. 12-14.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - The European Union plans to set up an international tribunal focusing exclusively on crimes allegedly committed by Kosovo's ethnic Albanian rebels during their war with Serbia, The Associated Press has learned.
BELGRADE, Serbia - A court in Serbia has acquitted a well-known underworld figure and convicted two other suspects in the 2008 killing of a Croatian journalist who wrote about Balkan organized crime.
BREMEN, Germany - Serbia international Aleksandar Ignjovski says he is leaving Werder Bremen at the end of the season.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo police say three police officers were wounded when unknown gunmen ambushed a border police patrol car in the north of the country, which is controlled by minority Serbs.
MALA KRUSA, Kosovo - Fifteen years after they were killed by Serb forces, the remains of 46 ethnic Albanian civilians were buried Wednesday in western Kosovo to the tears and wails of their relatives.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Gulf-based carrier Etihad Airways says it has received regulatory approval from the government of Serbia for its 49 percent stake in the Balkan country's national carrier, Air Serbia.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - The remains of 46 ethnic Albanian civilians killed by Serb forces during the 1998-99 Kosovo war and hidden for years in mass graves were handed over to their families Monday.
BELGRADE, Serbia - A suspected Balkan drug boss pleaded not guilty Monday to charges that he trafficked 5.7 tons of cocaine from South America to Europe and laundered millions of dollars in drug money.
GENEVA - Most asylum seekers turned to Europe last year as Syria, Russia and Afghanistan topped the list of places where people fled their homelands to ask for protection from another country, the United Nations refugee agency said Friday.
BELGRADE, Serbia - Vladimir Putin's key argument justifying Crimea's secession from Ukraine and annexation by Russia is the West's acceptance of Kosovo's declaration of statehood in 2008.