- 2 players from FC Nitra suspected of match-fixing Updated: Nov-25-13 10:50 am
- Neo-Nazi wins regional election in Slovakia Updated: Nov-24-13 4:40 am
- Gibraltar draws 0-0 with Slovakia in UEFA debut Updated: Nov-19-13 6:03 pm
- Gibraltar ties Slovakia 0-0 in European debut Updated: Nov-19-13 5:02 pm
- FBI, Interpol seek LA mom, sons in custody dispute Updated: Nov-13-13 5:45 pm
- Poland bids for 2022 Winter Games with Slovakia Updated: Nov-07-13 1:07 pm
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia - Slovak police say two players from topflight club FC Nitra are suspected of match-fixing.
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia - A Slovak neo-Nazi whose party says NATO is a terrorist organization and wants the country to abandon Europe's common currency has won a regional election.
FARO, Portugal - Gibraltar earned a surprising 0-0 draw with Slovakia on Tuesday in the British colony's first match as a fully recognized senior international team.
FARO, Portugal - Gibraltar debuted as a recognized international team Tuesday, playing to a surprising 0-0 draw with Slovakia in an exhibition game.
LOS ANGELES - Authorities internationally are looking for a Los Angeles mother who now faces criminal charges after she took her two sons on a trip to central Europe last year and never returned.
WARSAW, Poland - Poland is bidding to host the 2022 Winter Olympic Games along with neighboring Slovakia.