- Newsweek to use Slovak Piano paywall Updated: Mar-05-14 11:38 am
- Vatican official against Uganda's anti-gay law Updated: Mar-04-14 10:49 am
- Dimitrov wins the Mexican Open Updated: Mar-02-14 5:07 am
- Blue Jackets activate Marian Gaborik off IR list Updated: Feb-26-14 5:30 pm
- US tops Czechs 5-2, will face Canada in semifinals Updated: Feb-19-14 4:36 pm
- Czechs beat Slovakia 5-3, play US in quarterfinals Updated: Feb-18-14 4:01 pm
- Russia beats Norway 4-0, dodges hockey elimination Updated: Feb-18-14 11:25 am
- Kopitar's Slovenia tops Austria, advances in Sochi Updated: Feb-18-14 7:48 am
- Slovakia's Kopecky ruled out for rest of Olympics Updated: Feb-17-14 10:54 am
- Russia survives shootout with Slovakia 1-0 Updated: Feb-16-14 3:44 pm
- Phil Kessel scores 3 to help US rout Slovenia 5-1 Updated: Feb-16-14 3:40 pm
- Russia to put goalie Semyon Varlamov back in net Updated: Feb-16-14 3:36 am
- Slovenia F Kovacevic suspended for hit on Kopecky Updated: Feb-16-14 3:15 am
- Column: Heirs to "Big Red Machine" throw a gear Updated: Feb-15-14 2:09 pm
- Olympic men's hockey: Slovenia stuns Slovakia 3-1 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:07 am
- Hit to head of Slovakia's Kopecky will be reviewed Updated: Feb-15-14 8:18 am
- SOCHI SCENE: History for Slovenia Updated: Feb-15-14 6:01 am
- Slovakia F Tomas Marcinko injured, out of Olympics Updated: Feb-14-14 11:36 am
- US crushes Slovakia 7-1 in men's Olympic hockey Updated: Feb-13-14 10:52 am
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia - A Slovakia-based company that offers paywall projects for media to earn revenue for access to their online sites has made its first foray into the U.S. with a deal to provide its services to Newsweek.
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia - A Vatican cardinal has criticized Uganda's anti-gay law and called for the repeal of its severe penalties.
SOCHI, Russia - The United States' hockey team is getting exactly what it wanted. Another shot at Canada.
SOCHI, Russia - Roman Cervenka scored for a second time late in the second period to give the Czech Republic a four-goal lead, and it went on to beat Slovakia 5-3 on Tuesday and advance to an Olympic quarterfinal match against the United States.
SOCHI, Russia - When Alexander Radulov pumped both fists and let loose a jubilant scream, an entire hockey nation also exhaled for a day.
SOCHI, Russia - Anze Kopitar gets to keep playing for his father in the Olympics for at least another game.
SOCHI, Russia - Slovakia forward Tomas Kopecky has been ruled out for the remainder of the Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - With miserable memories of T.J. Oshie still fresh in their minds, the Russians were right back in another shootout.
SOCHI, Russia - Phil Kessel is the first American in more than a decade to score a hat trick in an Olympic hockey tournament.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia plans to give goaltender Semyon Varlamov another chance to play.
SOCHI, Russia - Forward Sabahudin Kovacevic has been suspended for Slovenia's next Olympic hockey game for his hit on Slovakia's Tomas Kopecky.
SOCHI, Russia - As elite teams go, they aren't particularly big, they don't wear red much anymore, and as far as being a machine, well, the Russian hockey team is proving just as susceptible to nerves as anyone here at the Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - Slovenia is not satisfied with just showing up to play hockey at the Olympics for the first time. Its players want to win.
SOCHI, Russia - A hit that knocked Slovakia forward Tomas Kopecky out of an Olympic hockey game will be reviewed for possible discipline.
SOCHI, Russia - "Now that we've beaten Slovakia, maybe they're not going to mix us up with them anymore." - Slovenia forward Anze Kopitar, after the men's hockey team picked up the team's first ever Olympic victory, 3-1 over Slovakia.
SOCHI, Russia - Slovakia forward Tomas Marcinko has been ruled out for the rest of the Olympics because of a lower-body injury.
SOCHI, Russia - With just one game to prepare for its Olympic showdown with Russia, the United States men's hockey team decided to cram an entire tournament's worth of hard work and highlights into one spectacular opener.