- Lawmakers want Croatia out of Slovenia border arbitration Updated: Jul-29-15 9:04 am
ZAGREB, Croatia - Croatian lawmakers have voted overwhelmingly to withdraw from a border arbitration with Slovenia, dealing further blow to efforts to resolve a longstanding dispute.
- Slovenia appoints ICJ head as arbitration representative Updated: Jul-28-15 12:46 pm
LJUBLJANA, Slovenia - Slovenia's prime minister says his government has appointed the head of the International Court of Justice, Ronny Abraham, as the country's representative in arbitration over a border dispute with Croatia.
- Dragic not expected to play for Slovenia this summer Updated: Jul-27-15 9:17 pm
MIAMI - Goran Dragic of the Miami Heat is not expected to play for Slovenia in the EuroBasket tournament in September.
- Croatia wants out of border arbitration with Slovenia Updated: Jul-27-15 9:08 am
ZAGREB, Croatia - Croatian Prime Minister Zoran Milanovic said Monday his government wants to withdraw from border arbitration with Slovenia following revelations that one of the judges had violated rules for the international panel.
- North Korea gig fits well with iconic Slovenian band's image Updated: Jul-21-15 12:31 pm
LJUBLJANA, Slovenia - For a band inspired by art in totalitarian regimes, a gig in North Korea is a dream come true.
- Exposed to Greek banks, Balkans brace for trouble Updated: Jul-07-15 9:44 am
BELGRADE, Serbia - There is a saying in the Balkans: "Indebted like Greece."