- Study finds Zika virus in fetal brain, a clue in outbreak Updated: Feb-10-16 6:22 pm
WASHINGTON - New details about the possible effects of the Zika virus on the fetal brain emerged Wednesday as U.S. health officials say mosquito eradication here and abroad is key to protect pregnant women until they can develop a vaccine.
- Rough seas, harsh winter, border limits add to migrant woes Updated: Feb-06-16 4:06 am
PRESEVO, Serbia - Rasul Orwani thought he had faced the worst after braving cold, rough seas in a rickety wooden boat to travel from Turkey to Greece, then came the Balkans.
- Trump's wife remains private despite prospect of presidency Updated: Jan-25-16 3:27 am
WASHINGTON - First lady Melania Trump.
- Viktoria Rebensurg of Germany wins women's giant slalom Updated: Jan-17-16 8:01 am
FLACHAU, Austria - Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany mastered tough conditions to come from behind and win her first World Cup giant slalom race in more than three years on Sunday.
- Kings lock up center Anze Kopitar with 8-year, $80M contract Updated: Jan-16-16 7:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Anze Kopitar is a cornerstone for the Los Angeles Kings, and his new contract could keep him in place for the rest of his career.