- Alamosa sailor dies while on liberty in Bahrain Updated: May-19-15 5:07 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Pentagon officials say a Colorado sailor died at a hotel in Bahrain after falling from a hotel balcony.
- US Navy sailor dies in fall from hotel balcony in Bahrain Updated: May-17-15 4:49 am
MANAMA, Bahrain - The U.S. Navy says a sailor assigned to the destroyer USS Farragut has died after falling from a hotel balcony in the Gulf nation of Bahrain.
- Obama vows to keep Arab allies secure amid Iran deal fears Updated: May-15-15 3:44 am
WASHINGTON - Charging toward an Iran nuclear agreement, President Barack Obama is assuring Arab allies that they are safe from the threat of an empowered Tehran as he seeks to shore up some of America's most critical security partnerships. However, Obama's claim of winning Arab support for his nuclear diplomacy appears far from certain.
- Appeals court upholds verdict against Bahrain activist Updated: May-14-15 8:19 am
MANAMA, Bahrain - A Bahraini appeals court on Thursday upheld a verdict against prominent rights activist Nabeel Rajab for insulting government ministries on Twitter, his lawyer said.
- Bahrain king to attend horse show instead of US-Gulf summit Updated: May-13-15 1:23 pm
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Bahrain's king will be attending a horse show in Britain rather than the summit between the U.S. and Gulf leaders at Camp David.
- Along with Saudi king, most Gulf rulers to skip US summit Updated: May-11-15 1:37 pm
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - It is not just the Saudi king who will be skipping the Camp David summit of U.S. and allied Arab leaders. Most Gulf heads of state won't be there.
- 3 to receive honorary degrees at Husson's 116th commencement Updated: May-10-15 8:16 am
BANGOR, Maine - Astronaut and former Navy SEAL Christopher Cassidy is delivering Husson University's commencement address.
- Pair of sheikhs are the big winners at Asian elections Updated: Apr-30-15 10:29 am
MANAMA, Bahrain - A pair of sheikhs were the big winners Thursday at a meeting of Asian soccer leaders.