- Ministry: 2 killed in apparent Bahrain car bombing Updated: Apr-19-14 1:34 pm
- Hamilton takes pole at Chinese Grand Prix Updated: Apr-19-14 6:20 am
- April starts with a bang for Formula One Updated: Apr-09-14 5:27 pm
- US team among 2 new entrants set for F1 in 2015 Updated: Apr-06-14 5:24 pm
- Gutierrez uninjured after scary crash Updated: Apr-06-14 3:44 pm
- Ecclestone expects F1 engine rules change Updated: Apr-06-14 2:08 pm
- Hamilton edges Rosberg to win Bahrain GP Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Report: Gulf region still a risk to investors Updated: Mar-31-14 10:07 am
MANAMA, Bahrain - Authorities in Bahrain say an apparent car bombing has killed two people and wounded one west of the capital, Manama.
SHANGHAI - Lewis Hamilton maintained Mercedes' perfect record in qualifying this season, holding off the two Red Bulls to capture his third pole position of the campaign on Saturday at the rainy Chinese Grand Prix.
Everybody expected April to be a crucial time for Formula One.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone says a U.S.-backed team led by NASCAR's Gene Haas is among two new teams likely to join the series next season.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Medical tests have shown Sauber driver Esteban Gutierrez escaped without injuries after his frightening accident in Sunday's Bahrain Grand Prix, when his car flipped over in a collision.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Formula One commercial chief Bernie Ecclestone said he expects to get the required unanimous agreement from teams to change the sport's "unacceptable" engine rules, despite leading team Mercedes opposing any alteration.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Despite improvements in regulations and moves to diversify Arab economies away from natural resources, global investors remain wary of doing business in Gulf countries because of regional upheaval and other potentially destabilizing factors, according to a report by The Economist Intelligence Unit released Monday.