- Gaza militants deny involvement in arms shipment Updated: Mar-07-14 11:05 am
- Netanyahu speaks about Iran at Los Angeles museum Updated: Mar-06-14 3:00 pm
- Israeli naval raid nabs rocket shipment Updated: Mar-05-14 4:59 pm
- Czech court allows Iran national extradition to US Updated: Mar-05-14 9:55 am
- Iran's Guard says it has multiple warhead missiles Updated: Mar-05-14 9:44 am
- US: Iran must clear up nuclear arms suspicions Updated: Mar-05-14 6:29 am
- Iran stands firm on maintaining a nuclear program Updated: Mar-05-14 6:01 am
- Netanyahu to Abbas: 'Recognize the Jewish state' Updated: Mar-04-14 3:54 pm
- Netanyahu: Press Iran harder on nuclear program Updated: Mar-04-14 12:02 pm
- Iranian pop icon releases song about gay love Updated: Mar-04-14 10:08 am
- Iran says all 4 crew members died in plane crash Updated: Mar-04-14 12:23 am
- Obama: Tough choices nearing in Mideast talks Updated: Mar-03-14 4:10 pm
- Senate blocks Dems' bill boosting vets' benefits Updated: Feb-27-14 5:41 pm
- US: Syria leads human rights violations in 2013 Updated: Feb-27-14 4:24 pm
- Congress concerned Iran's oil exports may be up Updated: Feb-27-14 1:59 pm
- Iranian teacher builds robot to teach prayer Updated: Feb-25-14 1:42 pm
- Israel, Germany disagree over Iran nuclear talks Updated: Feb-25-14 11:38 am
- Official: Iran has studied Israeli strike tactics Updated: Feb-25-14 6:17 am
- Noted Iranian filmmaker makes first US visit Updated: Feb-23-14 3:55 pm
- UN: Up to 95 executions already in Iran this year Updated: Feb-21-14 12:14 pm
- EU says Iran nuclear talks off to 'a good start' Updated: Feb-20-14 4:22 pm
- Iran's London mission reopens doors after 2 years Updated: Feb-20-14 3:56 pm
- Ethnicity or birthplace: rules of citizenship vary Updated: Feb-20-14 2:45 pm
- Report: Iran shuts down newspaper, detains editor Updated: Feb-20-14 1:04 pm
- Contractor denies charges in Iran documents case Updated: Feb-19-14 4:37 pm
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - An Iranian-backed militant group in the Gaza Strip says it is not involved in a seized missile shipment that Israel says came from Iran and was destined for Gaza.
LOS ANGELES - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Jewish community leaders on Thursday that he was determined to contain Iran's nuclear program and protect the state of Israel from Iran.
JERUSALEM - Israeli naval forces on Wednesday seized a ship laden with rockets allegedly bound for militants in the Gaza Strip, and officials accused Iran of orchestrating the delivery in an elaborate 5,000-mile (8,000-kilometer) journey that included covert stops across the region.
PRAGUE - A Prague court has ruled that an Iranian national can be extradited to face trial in the United States.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard on Wednesday said it had acquired missiles with multiple warheads, the latest armaments advance to be claimed by the Islamic Republic.
VIENNA - The United States says Iran must clear up suspicions it worked on atomic arms if it hopes to get full relief from sanctions choking its economy.
TOKYO - Iran's foreign minister pushed back Wednesday against calls for deeper cuts to its nuclear program.
WASHINGTON - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday that reassuring words from Iranian officials about not wanting nuclear weapons do not square with Tehran's actions - and that the international community needs to exert more pressure to deny Iran the capability of making nuclear arms.
WASHINGTON - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Iran must be prevented from having nuclear weapons as well as the capacity to make them.
AMSTERDAM - Iranian pop star Googoosh has released a video that addresses homosexual love - a major gesture by one of the country's top cultural figures in exile - causing a stir in the Islamic republic, where the topic is taboo and being convicted of homosexuality can carry the death penalty.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran says all four crew members aboard a small plane that crashed in the Persian Gulf were killed in the incident.
WASHINGTON - Seeking to salvage an elusive Middle East peace plan, President Barack Obama pressed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Monday to make the "tough decisions" needed to move forward on talks with the Palestinians.
WASHINGTON - A divided Senate on Thursday derailed Democratic legislation that would have provided $21 billion for medical, education and job-training benefits for the nation's veterans. The bill fell victim to election-year disputes over spending and fresh penalties against Iran.
WASHINGTON - A chemical weapons attack in Syria last summer that the U.S. says killed more than 1,400 people was the world's worst human rights violation of 2013, the Obama administration concluded Thursday.
WASHINGTON - Obama administration officials faced the prospect of contentious questioning Thursday from lawmakers about reports that China and India are significantly expanding imports of Iranian petroleum.
TEHRAN - An Iranian schoolteacher has innovated an amusing way of encouraging young children to say their daily prayers - robotics.
JERUSALEM - The leaders of Israel and Germany acknowledged Tuesday they don't see eye to eye on how to deal with Iran's nuclear program as negotiations between Tehran and world powers proceed.
TEHRAN, Iran - A senior Iranian military official said Tuesday that the Islamic Republic has analyzed Israeli strikes during the 2006 war in Lebanon to boost its own defense capabilities against the U.S. and Israel.
PITTSBURGH - Kamran Shirdel's films have been censored, banned and celebrated for documenting hidden parts of Iranian society - the plight of Tehran's prostitutes, the desperation of female prisoners, and the reality behind false heroes.
GENEVA - The U.N.'s human rights office says it is "deeply concerned" about the high number of executions in Iran this year.
VIENNA - Iran and six world powers on Thursday ended nuclear talks with agreement on a framework for future negotiations but little progress on the main issue of what nuclear concessions Tehran must make in exchange for an end to sanctions stifling its economy.
LONDON - Iran's diplomatic mission to Britain partly reopened its doors Thursday for the first time in two years as part of a wider agreement on the thawing of tensions between the countries.
Israel is not the only country to struggle with the question of what defines nationality - place of birth, loyalty or ethnicity? Any child born in the United States becomes American at birth, regardless of its parents' origins. But that's by no means the global standard.
TEHRAN, Iran - A news agency in Iran says officials have detained the editor of a daily reformist newspaper after they shut it down on charge of insulting Islam.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A former defense contractor charged with trying to ship to Iran stolen proprietary information about the Air Force F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program and military jet engines pleaded not guilty on Wednesday.