- Jordanian fighter jet crashes; pilot killed Updated: Apr-17-14 5:26 am
- Gunmen abduct Jordanian ambassador in Libya Updated: Apr-15-14 10:02 am
- UAE: Paramedic dies from MERS, others infected Updated: Apr-11-14 2:13 pm
- Pope, Jordan's king have tea ahead of Mideast trip Updated: Apr-07-14 12:55 pm
- Kerry outdoes himself in new diplomatic frenzy Updated: Apr-04-14 12:02 pm
- Kerry meets Abbas as peace process founders Updated: Mar-26-14 7:47 pm
- Arab summit lays bare serious cracks on Syria Updated: Mar-26-14 4:10 pm
AMMAN, Jordan - A Jordanian military official says one of its fighter jets has crashed during a training flight, killing the pilot.
TRIPOLI, Libya - Masked gunmen abducted the Jordanian ambassador in the Libyan capital early Tuesday, officials said, the latest in a wave of abductions in the North African nation still plagued by lawlessness more than two years after the ouster of dictator Moammar Gadhafi.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A paramedic in the United Arab Emirates has died after contracting Middle East respiratory syndrome and five others have tested positive for the virus, the Gulf nation's interior ministry said Friday.
CASABLANCA, Morocco - More than a week into what was supposed to be only a five-day trip to Europe and Saudi Arabia, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry sat in a Paris hotel suite contemplating his next moves on multiple crisis fronts.
AMMAN, Jordan - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met Wednesday with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in a bid to salvage foundering Mideast peace talks that were dealt a new blow when Arab leaders said they never would recognize Israel as a Jewish state.
KUWAIT CITY - An Arab summit that ended Wednesday exposed cracks in what was once solid Arab support for Syrian rebels, with Saudi Arabia and Qatar divided over which factions to back and Syria's neighbors increasingly expressing fatigue with the flood of refugees from the country's civil war.