- Syrian refugees in Lebanon bundle up against storm Updated: Dec-11-13 11:50 am
- Spruce up your holiday entrance with festive paint Updated: Dec-09-13 1:48 pm
- Jordan to begin trial of radical Muslim preacher Updated: Dec-08-13 7:19 am
- Syrian refugees flee for safety through the desert Updated: Dec-05-13 5:30 pm
- Jordan arrests pardoned Jordanian-US militant Updated: Dec-04-13 8:20 am
- UN official calls on Europe, Gulf to host Syrians Updated: Nov-28-13 2:29 pm
- NY judge rules against ex-bin Laden spokesman Updated: Nov-26-13 6:25 pm
- Soul man: David Porter grooms talent for Memphis music... Updated: Nov-26-13 2:54 pm
- Medal of Freedom honors the best of Dean Smith Updated: Nov-21-13 12:16 pm
- 'Dallas Buyers Club's' Leto combines alternative cinema... Updated: Nov-20-13 3:18 pm
- Uruguay crushes Jordan 5-0 in WCup playoff Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 pm
- Jordan eager for UN Security Council seat Updated: Nov-11-13 6:08 am
MARJ, Lebanon - A blustery storm dropped torrential rain and snow on Lebanon and Jordan on Wednesday, forcing aid agencies to scramble to distribute desperately needed winter supplies like blankets and plastic tarps to Syrian refugees who have sought safe haven in the countries.
Wreath on the door? Check. - Lighted trees on porch? Check.
AMMAN, Jordan - A Jordanian military court will start on Tuesday to hear the trial of a radical Muslim preacher deported from Britain to face terrorism charges at home, a court official said.
EASTERN JORDAN - As evening gathers across a desert plain in eastern Jordan, 80-year-old Muteea Talaa stands with 200 other starved, cold and wet refugees on the Syrian side of a muddy ditch marking the border between the two countries, waiting for a signal from a Jordanian army patrol to cross over.
AMMAN, Jordan - The father of a convicted Jordanian-American militant says the kingdom's police have arrested his son, who was jailed in 2004 for plotting a terror attack but then pardoned.
AMMAN, Jordan - The head of the United Nations refugee agency has called on European and Gulf Arab states to host Syrian refugees who fled the civil war.
NEW YORK - Statements Osama bin Laden's son-in-law made to U.S. authorities when he was brought to the United States earlier this year can be used against him at a terrorism trial next year, a federal judge said Tuesday.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - One of the last of the original soul men stood on a gravel road in South Memphis, dust gathering on his patent leather shoes, and looked back up a small hill.
WASHINGTON - They took their seats on the stage, an elite gathering of the most notable and accomplished people in the country called to the White House to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor.
Jared Leto is a low-key revelation.
AMMAN, Jordan - Uruguay looks almost certain to qualify for the 2014 World Cup after crushing Jordan 5-0 in Ammi'an on Wednesday in the first leg of their intercontinental playoff.
AMMAN, Jordan - Jordan is eager to assume a U.N. Security Council seat that Saudi Arabia had turned down in the wake of differences with the United States, the kingdom's information minister said Monday.