- Kerry meets with Jordan's king over peace plan Updated: Mar-07-14 5:50 am
- Syria militants claim Christians agreed to pay tax Updated: Feb-27-14 2:10 pm
- Jordan MPs vote to expel Israeli ambassador Updated: Feb-26-14 9:56 am
- Developers: Israeli gas to be sold to Jordan Updated: Feb-23-14 8:10 am
- Syrians in remote tented settlement feel abandoned Updated: Feb-22-14 3:29 am
- Jordan museum displays unique vehicles Updated: Feb-19-14 4:37 am
- Army: Jordan patrol shoots infiltrator from Syria Updated: Feb-17-14 4:40 am
- Obama to seek additional financial aid for Jordan Updated: Feb-15-14 12:13 am
- Jordan Islamists protest as king meets Obama Updated: Feb-14-14 9:52 am
- Biden, Jordan's King Abdullah II confer on Syria Updated: Feb-12-14 12:46 pm
AQABA, Jordan - U.S. Secretary of State Kerry is in Jordan to meet with its king about Mideast peace.
AMMAN, Jordan - Militant fighters should not impose an Islamic tax on Christians in Syria, a radical Jordanian preacher facing terrorism charges said Thursday, days after an al-Qaida breakaway group in Syria claimed Christian leaders under its control agreed to pay the tax in return for protection.
AMMAN, Jordan - Jordan's parliament voted unanimously to expel the Israeli ambassador and recall its own envoy on Wednesday, a day after Israeli lawmakers debated a proposal to take over a Jerusalem holy site administered by Jordanians.
JERUSALEM - Developers for a newly discovered Israeli offshore gas field say they have signed a first export agreement with two Jordanian companies.
NORTHERN SHUNEH, Jordan - Every day at dawn, teenager Sultan Ahmad al-Saleh gets up and starts work, 12 hours in the fields picking vegetables in this remote corner of northwestern Jordan. It's what he's been doing for the past three years, ever since he was 14 years old and his family fled here to escape Syria's civil war.
AMMAN, Jordan - On a hilltop of the Jordanian capital, a museum with some of the world's most unique cars and motorbikes recounts a century of the ruling Hashemite dynasty's elegant lifestyle.
AMMAN, Jordan - A Jordanian army spokesman says border patrols have shot and killed a gunman who opened fire at them as he and three others tried to cross in from Syria.
RANCHO MIRAGE, California - Seeking crucial help for a key Middle Eastern ally, President Barack Obama announced late Friday that he will ask Congress to approve a new round of financial aid for Jordan, which is struggling to manage the influx of hundreds of thousands of refugees from the civil war in Syria.
AMMAN, Jordan - Hours before Jordan's king meets with U.S. President Barack Obama in California, his Islamist opposition at home is staging its largest protest in months to reject a peace deal as a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.