- Kuwait court clears 70 over parliament storming Updated: Dec-09-13 7:44 am
- U.N. nuclear fuel bank may save us from next Iran Updated: Dec-03-13 3:17 pm
- Michigan National Guard unit gets Kuwait send-off Updated: Dec-02-13 9:04 pm
- Iran envoy meets Kuwaiti emir in latest outreach Updated: Dec-01-13 9:37 am
- Del. Guard unit deploying to Kuwait Updated: Nov-22-13 4:04 am
- Activists: Kuwait, UAE sentences for tweets Updated: Nov-18-13 9:05 am
- Economic agenda dominates Afro-Arab gathering Updated: Nov-18-13 3:58 am
- Filipinos abroad seek news, rally aid after Haiyan Updated: Nov-15-13 8:49 am
- Engineer battalion to deploy to Kuwait Updated: Nov-13-13 4:07 am
- Diplomat: Jordan to replace Saudis on UN council Updated: Nov-07-13 10:35 pm
- Editorial: A Veterans Day with fewer vets Updated: Nov-07-13 1:22 pm
KUWAIT CITY - A Kuwaiti court on Monday acquitted 70 members of the country's opposition, including several former lawmakers, of charges related to the 2011 storming of the parliament in the oil-rich nation.
If Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and his parade of official proclaimers truly meant everything they've always said about pursuing a nuclear program only for peaceful energy and medical research purposes, then you'd figure Tehran's elites should be bummed out by their bad timing.
GRAND LEDGE, Michigan - Family and friends of 100 Michigan Army National Guard members have given them a warm ceremonial send-off as they prepare for deployment to Kuwait.
KUWAIT CITY - Iran's top diplomat met with Kuwait's ruler Sunday on his first visit to the Western-allied Gulf state since Iran's moderate President Hassan Rouhani took office in August.
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Members of a Delaware Army National Guard unit are deploying to Kuwait to support U.S. military operations in Afghanistan.
KUWAIT CITY - Twitter users in two Gulf Arab countries received prison terms Monday, rights activist said, in the latest sign of widening crackdowns in the region on social media for posts considered offensive or against state security.
KUWAIT CITY - Kuwait is urging greater strategic and commercial links between the Arab world and sub-Saharan Africa, as top envoys from more than 65 countries gather to discuss security and economic concerns linking the two regions.
HONG KONG - They gather in California churches, in Hong Kong shopping malls, at prayer vigils in Bahrain and on hastily launched Facebook pages. Philippine overseas workers, cut off from home after a super-typhoon killed thousands, are coming together to pray, swap information and launch aid drives.
FORT KNOX, Kentucky - About 450 soldiers from the 19th Engineer Battalion at Fort Knox are set to deploy to Kuwait for nine months.
UNITED NATIONS - Jordan will replace Saudi Arabia on the Security Council for a two-year term starting in January after the Saudis' unprecedented rejection of the seat hours after they were elected, a U.N. diplomat said Thursday.
At many fancy banquets in Washington, D.C., it's customary for the band to play the official songs of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. And it is the custom of audience members who've served with those branches of our military to stand at attention.