- New Zealand, Australian men killed in Yemen strike Updated: Apr-16-14 1:40 am
- New York judge: Jurors can hear imam praise 9/11 Updated: Apr-15-14 7:10 pm
- Yemen: Al-Qaida militants kill deputy governor Updated: Apr-15-14 4:50 am
- Judge dismisses lawsuit over drone strikes Updated: Apr-04-14 9:41 pm
- UN: 2 kidnapped staffers released in Yemen Updated: Mar-25-14 8:55 pm
- Guantanamo prisoner asks to go home to Yemen Updated: Mar-20-14 2:22 pm
- Fla. man pleads guilty to terrorism charges Updated: Mar-19-14 3:40 pm
- Car bomb in Yemen's port city of Aden kills 1 Updated: Mar-18-14 4:46 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Despite having little history of domestic terrorism, New Zealand and Australia were drawn into the global debate on drone strikes Wednesday after confirming that a citizen from each country was killed in Yemen last year.
NEW YORK - An Egyptian Islamic preacher's statements that "everybody was happy" when the World Trade Center was hit by airplanes can be heard by a jury sitting just blocks from the site of the Sept. 11 attacks, a judge ruled Tuesday.
SANAA, Yemen - A Yemeni security official says suspected al-Qaida militants have assassinated the deputy governor of a southern province.
WASHINGTON - A federal judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit against Obama administration officials for the 2011 drone-strike killings of three U.S. citizens in Yemen, including an al-Qaida cleric.
SANAA, Yemen - Two U.N. staff members who were abducted in Yemen on Tuesday have been freed, authorities said.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - A Guantanamo Bay prisoner who denies U.S. allegations that he's a former member of al-Qaida says he wants to go home to Yemen and live a peaceful life after 12 years at the military prison in Cuba.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A 20-year-old Florida man pleaded guilty Wednesday to conspiring to aid al-Qaida and traveling to the Middle East to join terrorist groups, prosecutors said.
ADEN, Yemen - Yemeni officials say a car bombing has targeted the military intelligence department in the southern port city of Aden, killing at least one person.