- J Lo looks forward to Morocco's top music festival Updated: May-28-15 2:10 pm
RABAT, Morocco - Singer and movie star Jennifer Lopez expressed excitement Thursday about kicking off Morocco's Mawazine music festival, while insisting she's still just the girl from the Bronx.
- South Africa's 2010 WCup bid implicated in corruption probe Updated: May-28-15 11:05 am
STELLENBOSCH, South Africa - When South Africa won the right to host Africa's first World Cup, it was seen as a heartwarming reward for Nelson Mandela and a country that had shaken off decades of apartheid.
- Ford expands presence in Morocco Updated: May-26-15 10:18 am
RABAT, Morocco - Ford Motor Company is expanding its presence in North Africa with a new Moroccan sales office and plans to double the amount of car parts purchased in the country, it announced Tuesday.
- FIFA scandals while Sepp Blatter has been president Updated: May-22-15 5:48 am
GENEVA - FIFA has been routinely called "scandal-plagued" for much of Sepp Blatter's 17-year presidential reign.
- Mideast youth unemployment rises amid post-Arab Spring chaos Updated: May-21-15 3:40 pm
KITTEH, Jordan - Fawziyeh Sharif and dozens of other young women who make jeans for the U.S. market in a factory in this village in northern Jordan consider themselves lucky - even though they spend 48 hours a week bent over sewing machines for minimum wage.
- Embittered, Moroccan leaves family for Islamic State Updated: May-20-15 9:17 pm
RABAT, Morocco - Journalists and activists in Morocco during the heady days of the Arab Spring knew Anas Haloui, a slight, serious, wispy-bearded man in his 30s who would bombard them with emails about the plight of jailed Islamists.
- Amnesty International warns over torture practice in Morocco Updated: May-19-15 10:49 am
RABAT, Morocco - Moroccan authorities still use torture widely despite a ban on the practice, the Amnesty International rights group said in a report Tuesday documenting the abuse.
- Morocco king eases restrictions on abortion for incest, rape Updated: May-16-15 3:44 am
RABAT, Morocco - Moroccan King Mohammed VI has ordered the laws restricting abortion in the African country to be loosened, allowing it in cases of rape, incest, danger to the mother's health or fetal malformation.
- Morocco: body of downed pilot found in Yemen Updated: May-15-15 4:40 pm
RABAT, Morocco - Morocco's armed forces says it has located what it believes is the body of one of its pilots downed over Yemen.
- Sahara extremists pledge allegiance to Islamic State group Updated: May-14-15 10:01 am
- Elina Svitolina to face Timea Babos in Grand Prix SAR final Updated: May-01-15 12:57 pm
- UN Security Council extends mission in Western Sahara Updated: Apr-28-15 2:37 pm
UNITED NATIONS - A small U.N. peacekeeping force in Western Sahara has been extended for another year but without the human rights monitoring mandate that residents have long demanded. The territory held by Morocco is called Africa's last remnant of a colonial past.