- Tunisian rapper gets 4 months prison Updated: Dec-05-13 3:02 pm
- FIFA dismisses Tunisia protest at Cameroon players Updated: Nov-28-13 9:02 am
- Clashes during Tunisia protest over economy Updated: Nov-27-13 12:49 pm
- Tunisian journalist, rapper get sentence reprieve Updated: Nov-26-13 12:01 pm
- Cameroon beats Tunisia to qualify for World Cup Updated: Nov-17-13 2:36 pm
- 2 players granted Tunisian citizenship for playoff Updated: Nov-15-13 3:00 pm
- Militant killed, 8 arrested in Tunisia clash Updated: Nov-12-13 9:41 am
TUNIS, Tunisia - The defense lawyer for a Tunisian rapper says his client has been convicted of insulting police and sentenced to four months in prison.
ZURICH - FIFA says it has dismissed Tunisia's protest that claimed World Cup playoffs opponent Cameroon fielded two ineligible players.
TUNIS, Tunisia - Clashes erupted Wednesday in two Tunisian cities when protesters attacked symbols of the state during demonstrations calling for greater investment in their impoverished regions.
TUNIS, Tunisia - The lawyer for a Tunisian journalist and a rapper convicted of insulting the justice system said their suspended jail sentences represented a sign of progress in a country trying to come to grips with freedom of expression.
YAOUNDE, Cameroon - Cameroon qualified for the World Cup with a resounding 4-1 win over Tunisia in the second leg of their playoff on Sunday, ensuring West Africa continued its dominance of the continent's qualifying competition.
TUNIS, Tunisia - Tunisia headed to its World Cup qualifying match against Cameroon with two new players thanks to a last-minute intervention by the prime minister to grant them Tunisian citizenship, the national football federation announced Friday.
TUNIS, Tunisia - Special forces units from Tunisia's National Guard killed a suspected militant and arrested eight others in an early morning operation Tuesday deep in the desert south of the country, the Interior Ministry announced.