- Women from Tunisia chosen for Bush fellowship Updated: Mar-07-14 5:36 pm
- Tunisia ends state of emergency after 3 years Updated: Mar-06-14 3:57 pm
- Tunisian blogger imprisoned for blasphemy released Updated: Mar-05-14 10:17 am
- Italy's prime minister in Tunisia for talks Updated: Mar-04-14 4:48 pm
- World Bank announces $1.2B package for Tunisia Updated: Feb-28-14 4:41 pm
- Renzi clears final confidence vote Updated: Feb-25-14 3:04 pm
- Medical flight crashes in Tunisia, 11 Libyans die Updated: Feb-21-14 12:29 pm
- Kerry pledges security help to Tunisia Updated: Feb-18-14 9:52 am
- Tunisia: 4 killed, 4 wounded in militant attacks Updated: Feb-16-14 5:52 am
- Tunisia basks in praise over its new constitution Updated: Feb-07-14 12:36 pm
- US pulls out of Tunisia event during Iran speech Updated: Feb-07-14 11:38 am
DALLAS - Former first lady Laura Bush on Friday introduced a group of women from Tunisia as the latest participants in the George W. Bush Institute's fellowship program that helps women in the Middle East and North Africa hone leadership skills.
TUNIS, Tunisia - Tunisia's president on Thursday lifted the state of emergency that has been in place since the outbreak of a popular revolution three years ago, and a top military chief said soldiers stationed in some of the country's most sensitive areas will return to their barracks.
TUNIS, Tunisia - The lawyer for a Tunisian blogger sentenced to seven years in prison for posting cartoons deemed insulting to the Prophet Muhammad says her client was freed late Tuesday.
TUNIS, Tunisia - Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has met with Tunisian leaders to push for closer cooperation on trade and immigration.
TUNIS, Tunisia - The World Bank announced Friday a $1.2 billion package to support Tunisia's economic reforms and stumbling economy.
ROME - Premier Matteo Renzi easily won a final vote of confidence on Tuesday, clearing the way for his new government to begin a slate of promised reforms to Italy's economy and institutions.
TUNIS, Tunisia - A medical flight from Libya crashed in a field near Tunis before dawn Friday after an engine caught fire, killing all 11 Libyans on board, Tunisia's civil defense said.
TUNIS, Tunisia - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry congratulated Tunisia on its new post-revolutionary constitution and promised American assistance Tuesday in the North African nation's battle against terrorists.
TUNIS, Tunisia - Armed militants operating a fake checkpoint in northwest Tunisia killed four people and wounded four others early Sunday, the Interior Ministry said.
TUNIS, Tunisia - As recently as December, the outlook for Tunisia remained grim. International lenders were withholding money. Parliament remained deadlocked. Investigations continued into the assassination of two politicians.
TUNIS, Tunisia - The U.S. delegation to the ceremony celebrating Tunisia's new constitution walked out during remarks from the speaker of Iran's parliament.