- Beshear leading trade mission to Canada Updated: May-26-15 4:01 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Gov. Steve Beshear is leading a trade mission to Canada, which is Kentucky's largest trade partner.
- White Sox shut down by Hutchison in 5-0 loss to Blue Jays Updated: May-25-15 11:06 pm
TORONTO - Before the slumping White Sox faced the Blue Jays, Chicago manager Robin Ventura said his team had to start playing "cleaner and better."
- Hutchison pitches Blue Jays past White Sox 5-0 Updated: May-25-15 10:36 pm
TORONTO - Drew Hutchison shook off an illness, and then pitched a gem.
- Avisail Garcia leaves with sore right knee Updated: May-25-15 8:24 pm
TORONTO - White Sox outfielder Avisail Garcia left Monday's game at Toronto in the second inning with a recurrence of soreness in his right knee.
- Bautista still recovering from cortisone shot Updated: May-25-15 6:27 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays outfielder Jose Bautista is out of the lineup for a second straight day after getting a cortisone shot in his strained right shoulder.
- Blue Jays activate SS Jose Reyes Updated: May-25-15 3:20 pm
- Mariners fall 8-2 to Blue Jays Updated: May-24-15 5:47 pm
TORONTO - Despite showing some promising signs, Seattle's Taijuan Walker couldn't put an end to his stretch of poor results.
- Encarnacion and Goins homer, Blue Jays beat Mariners 8-2 Updated: May-24-15 5:33 pm
TORONTO - Aaron Sanchez gave the Toronto Blue Jays the start they needed.
- Company behind giant telescope moves forward amid talks Updated: May-24-15 5:19 pm
HILO, Hawaii - Aside from the ongoing standstill atop Mauna Kea, those behind the Thirty Meter Telescope are moving forward with the $1.4 billion project.
- Ignacio Piatti leads Impact past FC Dallas, 2-1 Updated: May-23-15 10:21 pm
- Oshawa beats Rimouski 4-3 in Memorial Cup Updated: May-23-15 7:50 pm
QUEBEC CITY - Hunter Smith broke a tie at 9:24 of the third period and the Oshawa Generals beat the Rimouski Oceanic 4-3 on Saturday night in the Memorial Cup opener for both teams.
- Giovinco lifts Toronto FC past Timbers, 1-0 Updated: May-23-15 7:17 pm
- Blue Jays lose another close one, fall 3-2 to Mariners Updated: May-23-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays keep coming up one run short of success. It was the same story on Saturday.
- BlackBerry lays off unspecified number of employees globally Updated: May-23-15 3:28 pm
TORONTO - BlackBerry says it is laying off an unspecified number of employees globally as it makes changes to the operations responsible for making its smartphones.
- Raptors' Terrence Ross has ankle surgery Updated: May-23-15 12:54 pm
TORONTO - Toronto Raptors guard Terrence Ross has had ankle surgery to remove bone spurs.
- Americans' new defense will be in attack mode when possible Updated: May-23-15 2:47 am
SAN JOSE, California - Meghan Klingenberg figured she could go above and beyond to further build team camaraderie, and it involved a box of beautiful gourmet doughnuts for her teammates before a recent World Cup tuneup.
- Montreal Alouettes sign openly gay defensive end Michael Sam Updated: May-22-15 3:27 pm
MONTREAL - Michael Sam has found a pro football job. In Canada.
- Babcock bids emotional farewell in Detroit Updated: May-22-15 2:59 pm
- BlackBerry CEO compensation package value drops 96 per cent Updated: May-22-15 1:27 pm
TORONTO - BlackBerry chief executive John Chen saw the value of his total pay package drop 96 percent to US$3.4 million last year as he worked to turn around the money-losing company.
- Port Huron welcome center opens after year of construction Updated: May-22-15 10:21 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - A larger Port Huron welcome center designed for motorists entering the United States from Canada is now open.
- Dickey leads way as Blue Jays beat Angels 8-4 Updated: May-21-15 11:05 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays haven't enjoyed many solid pitching performances this season.
- Murkowski spokesman: Plans for 24-hour crossings at Hyder Updated: May-21-15 6:55 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Canadian government plans to allow for 24-hour border crossings between Hyder, Alaska, and Stewart, British Columbia, a spokesman for U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski said.
- Pujols out of Angels' lineup with bruised hand Updated: May-21-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Albert Pujols is out of the Los Angeles Angels' lineup Thursday night in Toronto, a day after bruising his left hand when he was hit by a pitch.
- Senators owner, donor doing well after liver transplant Updated: May-21-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk is recovering well after his liver transplant. All his donor wants in return is for the team to win the Stanley Cup.
- Mike Babcock faces 'massive challenge' as Maple Leafs' coach Updated: May-21-15 5:02 pm
TORONTO - Brendan Shanahan's first conversation with Mike Babcock about the Toronto Maple Leafs' coaching position was more of a disclaimer than a sales pitch. The club president wanted Babcock to know how far away the Leafs are from being a winning team.