- 5 things to know about Barcelona vs. City Updated: Mar-11-14 3:37 pm
- Ted Turner recovering from appendicitis surgery Updated: Mar-10-14 5:44 pm
- River Plate beats Arsenal, closes on leader Updated: Mar-09-14 10:45 pm
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital Updated: Mar-07-14 2:01 pm
- Argentina coach Sabella happy with his forwards Updated: Mar-07-14 11:35 am
- Pope reveals he took his late confessor's cross Updated: Mar-06-14 8:13 am
- Pope defensive on sex abuse as commission lags Updated: Mar-05-14 5:48 pm
- Romania holds Argentina to 0-0 draw Updated: Mar-05-14 5:29 pm
- FIFA punishes 5 SAmerican clubs for illegal deals Updated: Mar-05-14 2:26 pm
- Court upholds $185 million award against Argentina Updated: Mar-05-14 10:46 am
- Estudiantes gives up Argentine lead to Colon Updated: Mar-02-14 10:06 pm
- Bodies of Wis., Pa. climbers recovered on slope Updated: Feb-27-14 1:04 pm
- Russian gays marry, will seek asylum in Argentina Updated: Feb-25-14 5:10 pm
- Spain's Repsol accepts $5B for Argentine unit Updated: Feb-25-14 3:42 pm
- Latin American athletes seek place in Winter Games Updated: Feb-21-14 3:21 pm
- Argentina asks top US Court to stop 'catastrophe' Updated: Feb-18-14 7:23 pm
- Quotes from voters in AP Global Football poll Updated: Feb-18-14 12:56 pm
- Argentine govt OK's media group's breakup plan Updated: Feb-17-14 4:28 pm
- Pope Francis fingerprinted - to renew passport Updated: Feb-17-14 2:19 pm
- Ferrer wins 3rd straight Copa Claro title Updated: Feb-16-14 3:21 pm
- US drug policy fuels push for legal pot worldwide Updated: Feb-15-14 9:29 am
- Correction: Argentina-Economy story Updated: Feb-14-14 8:34 am
- Argentine skier loses Olympic selection appeal Updated: Feb-13-14 10:12 am
- Case against Carlos Menem for 1995 blast dismissed Updated: Feb-12-14 5:54 pm
- Erroneous N. Korea quote irks Argentine officials Updated: Feb-10-14 5:44 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Manchester City will need an epic comeback against Barcelona on Wednesday to reach the Champions League quarterfinals.
ATLANTA - Media mogul Ted Turner says he's bouncing back from surgery and is looking forward to getting back to business as usual.
BUENOS AIRES - River Plate defeated Arsenal 1-0 on Sunday to move to within three points of leader Colon in Argentina's first division, while bitter rival Boca Juniors won 2-1 against Racing.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - American media mogul Ted Turner has been hospitalized for an undisclosed ailment in Argentina's capital.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella says he is happy with the forwards he has, and that seems to be bad news for Juventus striker Carlos Tevez and his prospects for playing at the World Cup.
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis confessed Thursday that he took the rosary cross of his late confessor from his casket and wears it to this day in a fabric pouch under his cassock. He said he did so telling the late priest, "Give me half your mercy."
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis is coming under increasing criticism that he simply doesn't get it on sex abuse.
BUCHAREST, Romania - Romania held Lionel Messi's Argentina to a 0-0 draw in a friendly on Wednesday as the South Americans continued their preparations for the World Cup.
ZURICH - FIFA has sanctioned five clubs from Argentina and Uruguay for illegal international player transfers.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court has upheld a British natural gas company's multimillion dollar award against the government of Argentina.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Estudiantes relinquished top spot in Argentina's first division by drawing 0-0 with Newell's Old Boys on Sunday, while new leader Colon downed Rosario 1-0 in the fifth round Saturday.
CLYMAN, Wisconsin - A relative says the bodies of two climbers from Wisconsin and Pennsylvania have been recovered from the Argentinian slope where they died after falling in late December.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Two Russian homosexuals married Tuesday in Argentina and said they would seek asylum from the violence they fear back home in the Olympic city of Sochi, joining a growing number of other gays seeking marriage and refuge abroad.
MADRID - Spain's Repsol energy firm says its board has accepted a $5 billion (3.6 billion euro) offer from Argentina as compensation for the South American country's seizure of the company's YPF petroleum division.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Latin American countries made their debut in the winter edition of the Olympics at the 1928 Games in St. Moritz, where Argentina finished fourth in the five-man bobsled.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina filed a long-shot appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday asking the justices in Washington to avert an "economic catastrophe" by overturning lower court rulings that could force the South American government to default on billions of dollars in debts.
LONDON - Tom Timmermann, St. Louis Post-Dispatch
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina's broadcast media regulator gave President Cristina Fernandez a long-awaited victory Monday in her campaign to weaken Grupo Clarin, approving a plan to break the leading Latin American media group into six parts.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Pope Francis may be the head of the Vatican state, but he's not giving up the right to travel as just another Argentine citizen.
In a former colonial mansion in Jamaica, politicians huddle to discuss trying to ease marijuana laws in the land of the late reggae musician and cannabis evangelist Bob Marley. In Morocco, one of the world's top producers of the concentrated pot known as hashish, two leading political parties want to legalize its cultivation, at least for medical and industrial use.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - In a story Feb. 13 about the Argentine government's report that consumer prices rose 3.7 percent in January, The Associated Press miscalculated the equivalent annual inflation rate as 44 percent. Annual inflation compounds monthly inflation, so if Argentine prices were to continue rising at this rate throughout 2014, the annual rate would be 55 percent.
SOCHI, Russia - Argentine skier Maria Belen Simari Birkner has lost her legal bid to compete at a fourth Olympics alongside her sister and brother.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - A federal tribunal in Argentina has ruled prosecutors cannot proceed with a case alleging former President Carlos Menem was involved in an explosion at a military weapons factory that destroyed much of the town of Rio Tercero in 1995.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - A purported remark by U.S. Sen. Mario Rubio has ignited a national furor in Argentina. The only problem is that Rubio never said it.