- Colombia hopes to share Garcia Marquez remains Updated: Apr-19-14 3:01 pm
- Mixed feelings for Garcia Marquez in hometown Updated: Apr-18-14 11:34 pm
- World reacts to death of Gabriel Garcia Marquez Updated: Apr-17-14 8:58 pm
- Velez leads Argentine clubs in Copa Libertadores Updated: Apr-11-14 3:42 pm
- Colombia seizes 7 tons of cocaine Updated: Apr-10-14 1:37 pm
- Top 4 for Portugal, Colombia in FIFA rankings Updated: Apr-10-14 6:00 am
- Ecuador coach Rueda wants to play 7 games at WCup Updated: Apr-10-14 5:50 am
- Costa Rica coach Pinto is a student of the game Updated: Apr-09-14 5:21 am
- Colombia's World Cup hopes hinge on Falcao Updated: Apr-09-14 5:09 am
- 5 Colombia players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:09 am
- Colombia favored in Group C of World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:08 am
- Pekerman returns to World Cup with Colombia Updated: Apr-09-14 5:07 am
- Colombian pleads to trafficking with 'El Chapo' Updated: Apr-08-14 5:34 pm
- Colombians outraged over new acid attack Updated: Apr-07-14 1:27 pm
- Rights group alarmed by Colombian port killings Updated: Mar-20-14 5:43 pm
- Colombian says US weapons charge unconstitutional Updated: Mar-20-14 4:53 pm
MEXICO CITY - The final resting place for the ashes of Gabriel Garcia Marquez remains unclear. It could be Mexico where he lived for decades or his native Colombia. Perhaps even both.
ARACATACA, Colombia - Gabriel Garcia Marquez and his homeland had a relationship as conflicted as any in the Nobel laureate's twisting and impassioned novels.
Reaction to death of writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez:
SAO PAULO - Velez Sarsfield finished with the best record in the group stage of the Copa Libertadores, leading three other Argentine clubs into the second round.
CARTAGENA, Colombia - Colombian police intercepted 7 tons of cocaine headed to the Dutch port of Rotterdam in one of the biggest such busts in years.
ZURICH - Portugal rises to No. 3 in the latest FIFA rankings and fourth-ranked Colombia now leads the South American nations.
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica - Costa Rica coach Jorge Luis Pinto will need every bit of his tactical know-how if he is to lead the Central American nation out of Group D at the World Cup, where the team will play Italy, England and Uruguay.
BOGOTA, Colombia - There is one important question in the minds of Colombian fans as the nation prepares for its first World Cup in 16 years: Will Radamel Falcao be ready to play?
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia is still hoping it will be able to count on striker Radamel Falcao when it plays in the World Cup for the first time in 16 years.
ATHENS, Greece - Colombia is the favorite in Group C, there's not much doubt about that. That leaves Greece, Ivory Coast and Japan to play for the group's other spot in the round of 16 at this year's World Cup in Brazil.
BOGOTA, Colombia - Jose Pekerman didn't have many friends or supporters in Colombia when he accepted the job as national coach in 2012.
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - A Colombian man has pleaded guilty to his role in a decade-long international drug trafficking conspiracy that authorities say is connected to the recently arrested Mexican drug lord known as "El Chapo."
BOGOTA, Colombia - Police are offering a nearly $40,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of whoever was behind the latest in a rash of acid attacks disfiguring women in the Colombian capital.
BOGOTA, Colombia - Human Rights Watch says illegal armed groups have forcibly disappeared scores if not hundreds of people in Colombia's main Pacific port of Buenaventura in the past two years, killing and dismembering some in so-called "chop-up houses."
DENVER - A Colombian national who was arrested during raids on Colorado medical marijuana businesses says he was singled out for prosecution because of his race and nationality, according to federal court documents asking a judge to dismiss the indictment.