- THE LATEST: Russia: 'Nothing to hide' in 2018 World Cup bid Updated: May-27-15 8:46 am
ZURICH - 2:40 p.m. (1240 GMT, 8:40 a.m. EDT)
- Paraguay rejects release of mother of pregnant 10-year-old Updated: May-19-15 6:16 pm
ASUNCION, Paraguay - A Paraguayan judge has rejected a request for the conditional release from jail of a woman whose 10-year-old daughter is pregnant after allegedly being raped by her stepfather.
- Boca kicked out of South America tournament over fan attack Updated: May-17-15 1:51 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Boca Juniors says it will appeal its ouster from the Copa Libertadores competition as punishment for fans spraying a caustic substance on a rival team in a tournament game.
- Boca kicked out of South America tournament over fan attack Updated: May-16-15 11:24 pm
ASUNCION, Paraguay - Boca Juniors was kicked out of the remainder of this year's Copa Libertadores competition Saturday night as punishment for its fans spraying a caustic substance on an opposing team in a tournament game.
- Pope to visit notoriously violent Bolivia prison in SA trip Updated: May-08-15 10:53 am
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis will visit a notoriously violent prison in Bolivia, a flood-prone shanty town in Paraguay and a home for the elderly in Ecuador during his July 5-12 visit to South America.