- Man arrested in Peru in 1990s Ohio Ponzi scheme Updated: Dec-11-13 3:47 pm
- Lawrence police confirm body is that of KU student Updated: Dec-10-13 2:25 pm
- Biggest exhumation underway from Peru conflict Updated: Dec-03-13 12:10 am
- Peru fines Pluspetrol for damage to Amazon pond Updated: Nov-27-13 8:07 pm
- 5.5 quake hits Peruvian capital Updated: Nov-25-13 4:10 pm
- AP PHOTOS: Evangelicals mass in Peru amid boom Updated: Nov-25-13 10:39 am
- Petrobras sells Peru subsidiary for $2.6 billion Updated: Nov-13-13 5:49 pm
- Bolivia says most of its coca for traditional uses Updated: Nov-13-13 5:16 pm
LIMA, Peru - Police in Peru say they've arrested a 59-year-old man wanted in Ohio for an alleged Ponzi scheme in which $65 million was raised from at least 800 investors in the United States and Latin America more than a decade ago.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lawrence police have confirmed that a body found on Monday is that of a 23-year-old University of Kansas student from Peru.
CHUNGUI, Peru - Valentin Casa can't shake the recurring nightmares. And this day certainly isn't helping.
LIMA, Peru - Peru's environmental protection agency has levied a $7 million fine on the Argentine oil company Pluspetrol for damage in the Amazon jungle to a pond in the country's biggest oil concession.
LIMA, Peru - A moderately strong earthquake has shaken Lima but no damage or injuries have been reported.
LIMA, Peru - Tens of thousands of evangelical Christians from across Peru converged on Lima this month for a nearly weeklong national congress, their leaders claiming one of Latin America's highest growth rates.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Brazil's state-run oil company says it has sold its Peruvian subsidiary to China National Petroleum Co. for $2.6 billion.
LA PAZ, Bolivia - A study released Wednesday by Bolivia's government says 58 percent of the country's coca crop is devoted to traditional uses, meaning the rest is processed into cocaine.