- 2 women in 80s die in crash with RV in western Minnesota Updated: Jun-28-15 5:25 pm
MONTEVIDEO, Minnesota - Two women in their 80s have died after their car collided with a recreational vehicle at a rural intersection in western Minnesota.
- Argentina leads final 4 in Copa America semifinals Updated: Jun-28-15 5:24 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - The Copa America semifinals are again missing a local favorite.
- Host Chile beats Uruguay to reach Copa America semifinals Updated: Jun-25-15 1:33 am
SANTIAGO, Chile - Chile's hopes of winning its home Copa America sharply improved with a 1-0 win over defending champion Uruguay on Wednesday.
- Messi vs. James again - now in Copa America quarterfinals Updated: Jun-22-15 2:36 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Lionel Messi and James Rodriguez are about to meet again. They've left their clubs behind - Barcelona and Real Madrid - and this time Messi is wearing Argentina's blue and white and Rodriguez the red, blue and yellow of Colombia.
- Paraguay, Uruguay draw 1-1 and advance to Copa quarters Updated: Jun-20-15 5:33 pm
LA SERENA, Chile - Defending champion Uruguay and Paraguay drew 1-1 in their last group game and both advanced to the Copa America quarterfinals on Saturday.
- Aguero gives Argentina 1-0 win over Uruguay in Copa America Updated: Jun-16-15 11:30 pm
LA SERENA, Chile - Sergio Aguero scored early in the second half to give Argentina an important 1-0 win over defending champion Uruguay in the Copa America on Tuesday, moving the title-favorites into strong position to advance past the group stage of the South American tournament.
- Brazil beats Portugal 3-1 on penalties at U20 World Cup Updated: Jun-14-15 3:35 am
HAMILTON, New Zealand - Brazil survived its second-straight penalty shootout, beating Portugal 3-1 Sunday to advance to the semifinals of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup.
- Uruguay defeats Jamaica 1-0 on Cristian Rodriguez goal Updated: Jun-13-15 7:32 pm
ANTOFAGASTA, Chile - Defending champion Uruguay defeated Jamaica 1-0 in their Copa America opener on Saturday.
- Facing 'peacekeeper babies,' UN now offers DNA testing Updated: Jun-13-15 11:08 am
UNITED NATIONS - The U.N. peacekeepers arrive; months later, some leave infants behind. Now the United Nations has quietly started to offer DNA testing to help prove paternity claims and ensure support for the so-called "peacekeeper babies."
- Brazil beats Uruguay on penalties at U20 World Cup Updated: Jun-11-15 6:55 am
NEW PLYMOUTH, New Zealand - Brazil kept its hopes of a sixth Under-20 World Cup title alive by winning a penalty shootout after a heated South American stalemate with rival Uruguay in the round of 16 on Thursday.
- Messi, Neymar try not to be upstaged at Copa America Updated: Jun-10-15 9:53 am
- Ex-Guantanamo detainee's wedding in Uruguay postponed a week Updated: Jun-06-15 4:50 pm
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay - The wedding of a second former Guantanamo Bay detainee to a woman in Uruguay has been postponed one week.