- Nepal's oldest party won most seats, not majority Updated: Dec-03-13 7:22 am
- 11 killed, 34 injured in Nepal bus accident Updated: Dec-01-13 1:37 am
- Researchers say they found oldest Buddhist shrine Updated: Nov-26-13 10:50 am
- Nepal's oldest party leads 1st election results Updated: Nov-25-13 3:02 am
- DiCaprio Foundation donates $3 million to WWF Updated: Nov-21-13 5:04 pm
- 13 injured in bus attack in Nepal ahead of vote Updated: Nov-15-13 2:10 am
- 9 hurt in attack during Nepal opposition strike Updated: Nov-13-13 9:05 am
KATMANDU, Nepal - Nepal's oldest political party won the most seats in last month's national elections, final results showed Tuesday, but the outcome was not seen as a breakthrough in a country in the grips of political deadlock.
KATMANDU, Nepal - A bus has veered off a mountain road in western Nepal, killing 11 people and injuring 34.
KATMANDU, Nepal - Archaeologists in Nepal say they have discovered traces of a wooden structure dating from the sixth century B.C. that they believe is the world's oldest Buddhist shrine.
KATMANDU, Nepal - Nepal's oldest political party won the most seats in the first set of results from last week's election ahead of two prominent communist parties, the country's election commission said Monday.
NEW YORK - Leonardo DiCaprio wants to help the tiger population of Nepal.
KATMANDU, Nepal - Suspected opposition activists attacked a passenger bus defying an opposition-called transport blockade with gasoline bombs, injuring 13 people on board, police said Friday.
KATMANDU, Nepal - Attackers hurled a gasoline bomb at a passenger van in Nepal's capital during an opposition-called transport blockade Wednesday, injuring nine people, most with burns on their faces and body, police said.