- Murder suspect of dismembered Spaniard arrested in Cambodia Updated: Feb-07-16 11:50 pm
PNHOM PENH, Cambodia - A Spanish man who is the prime suspect in the gruesome murder of a fellow Spaniard was arrested in Cambodia, where he is believed to have fled after the victim's dismembered body was recovered piece by piece from Bangkok's Chao Phraya River, police said Monday.
- Thai border market vendors torpedo crackdown on counterfeits Updated: Feb-03-16 9:57 am
BANGKOK - Thai police were licking their wounds Wednesday after an enraged mob of vendors chased them away when they tried to seize fake goods at a famous border market.
- Kerry hails Cambodia development, expresses rights concerns Updated: Jan-26-16 3:01 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday welcomed Cambodia's booming economic growth but also expressed concerns about the Southeast Asian nation's human rights record.
- Kerry dismisses posturing ahead of peace talks on Syria Updated: Jan-25-16 11:28 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday dismissed Syrian government claims and opposition complaints as posturing ahead of U.N.-led peace talks that are to begin Friday and last six months.
- AP Interview: Son of Cambodian leader has ambition Updated: Jan-23-16 3:21 am
WASHINGTON - The youngest son of Cambodia's prime minister has an easy smile and conciliatory air. Hun Many's genteel manner contrasts with the ruthlessness that has characterized his father's 30 years in power, but that doesn't mean he's not ambitious.
- France returns head of Hindu statue taken 130 years ago Updated: Jan-21-16 8:50 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - The head of a 7th century statue of a Hindu deity was returned by France and reattached to its body Thursday for display at a Cambodian museum, more than 130 years after it was spirited away.
- 5 dead, 65 injured in Cambodian garment worker truck crash Updated: Jan-12-16 12:38 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - Two trucks transporting Cambodian garment workers to their factory crashed Tuesday, killing five of the workers and injuring 65 others, officials said.