- Cambodia will resume int'l adoptions in next year Updated: Dec-04-13 6:20 am
- Cambodian activist released on bail Updated: Nov-22-13 5:47 am
- Rep. Radel had meteoric rise, but no stranger... Updated: Nov-20-13 1:51 pm
- US urges solution to Cambodian political impasse Updated: Nov-15-13 6:06 pm
- Global Fund suspends contracts in Cambodia Updated: Nov-15-13 12:20 pm
- Cambodian police open fire on protesters; 1 dead Updated: Nov-12-13 10:46 am
- UN: Cambodia wins temple dispute over Thailand Updated: Nov-11-13 10:28 am
- Cambodia arrests fugitive Russian property tycoon Updated: Nov-11-13 7:13 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - Cambodia will resume international adoptions in 2014, more than four years after suspending them over concerns about child exploitation, an official said Wednesday.
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - Cambodia's highest court released an activist on bail Friday after she served more than a year in prison on charges widely condemned as trumped up to silence a government critic.
NAPLES, Fla. - It was a leap into unknown territory.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. is urging Cambodia's political factions to resolve their differences, as the opposition continues to boycott parliament after a disputed election.
GENEVA - Two suppliers of mosquito nets said Friday they are working to improve financial controls after their contracts in Cambodia were suspended by a $24 billion health fund that uncovered evidence of bribery.
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - Police fired live ammunition during clashes with protesting garment workers outside Cambodia's capital Tuesday, killing a bystander and injuring at least 20 others, rights groups said.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Cambodia, not Thailand, has sovereignty over a disputed promontory around a 1,000-year-old temple, the U.N.'s highest court ruled Monday in a unanimous decision on a long-simmering border dispute.
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - A Russian property developer wanted in his homeland for allegedly embezzling millions of dollars was arrested Monday in Cambodia, where he had been living.