- Larrazabal jumps into water to escape hornets Updated: Apr-18-14 8:17 am
- Australia's Houston: Calm face of Flight 370 hunt Updated: Apr-18-14 5:11 am
- Chinese relatives pray over lost Malaysian plane Updated: Apr-18-14 3:49 am
- Cibulkova reaches Malaysian Open quarterfinals Updated: Apr-17-14 9:39 am
- Malaysian lawmaker and lawyer Karpal Singh dies Updated: Apr-16-14 10:56 pm
- Malaysia reports first Asian death from MERS virus Updated: Apr-16-14 10:04 am
- If filed, plane lawsuits might not get heard in US Updated: Apr-16-14 5:29 am
- Doping ban reversed for Olympic champion Lee Updated: Apr-15-14 12:01 am
- False leads in search for missing jet Updated: Apr-14-14 11:08 am
- Fliers' thoughts, from 'no fear' to 'it's scarier' Updated: Apr-12-14 2:10 am
- Black box data lost for 2012 Malaysia Air flight Updated: Apr-10-14 1:25 pm
- 2 nations leading jet search have turbulent past Updated: Apr-10-14 10:17 am
- Malaysia: Abductors want $11.3M for Chinese woman Updated: Apr-10-14 7:25 am
- Great Wall's SUVs to be manufactured in Malaysia Updated: Apr-09-14 9:28 am
- Malaysia, Indonesia ban biblical epic 'Noah' Updated: Apr-07-14 6:55 am
- Another jet-search unknown: How much it's costing Updated: Apr-07-14 6:35 am
- Banter keeps up morale among Flight 370 searchers Updated: Apr-05-14 8:53 am
- AirAsia withdraws inflight magazine, says sorry Updated: Apr-05-14 2:55 am
- China's tomb day: With no body, how to mourn? Updated: Apr-04-14 1:49 pm
- Philippines says captives are on southern island Updated: Apr-04-14 6:27 am
- Gunmen kidnap 2 people in Malaysia Updated: Apr-03-14 11:29 am
- MH370: What do we know? What will we ever know? Updated: Apr-03-14 10:20 am
- China in damage control over angry plane relatives Updated: Apr-03-14 5:14 am
- Deep water search for jet could turn on robot subs Updated: Apr-02-14 10:50 am
- Rights group: Police abuse unchecked in Malaysia Updated: Apr-02-14 8:34 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Lee Westwood jumped out to a four-shot lead and Pablo Larrazabal jumped into a water hazard to escape hornets during the Malaysian Open second round on Friday.
PERTH, Australia - He speaks with a calm, steady voice as he tackles question after question in an attempt to explain one of the biggest mysteries the modern world has ever known: What happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
PERTH, Australia - Six weeks into the extensive search for the lost Malaysia Airlines plane without so much as a piece of debris yet found, several Chinese relatives met Friday to pray for spouses who never came home, while begging for answers that could end their misery of not knowing.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Veteran Malaysian opposition lawmaker Karpal Singh, an eminent lawyer who had been detained without trial under security laws and battled numerous sedition charges, has died in a road accident. He was 73.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A Malaysian man who went on a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia has become the first death in Asia from Middle East respiratory syndrome, while the Philippines has isolated a health worker who tested positive for the deadly coronavirus.
BEIJING - Since Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 went missing, some lawyers have claimed they can get several millions of dollars in damages for each lost passenger by taking the cases to the United States. But past lawsuits show U.S. federal courts are more likely to throw such cases out if the crashes happened overseas.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - The Badminton World Federation has reversed a one-year ban handed to Olympic gold medalist Lee Yon-dae for failing to comply with doping requirements.
If the signals detected deep in the Indian Ocean are truly from the wreckage from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, they ultimately will close the book on a frustrating long list of false leads in the effort to find the jet. Here are the most prominent moments in which hopes of solving the tragic aviation mystery were dashed:
JAKARTA, Indonesia - The Indonesian mother of three had flown without her kids before, but this was the first time she gave her eldest a to-do list in case something happened on the flight she and her husband were taking.
LONDON - Malaysia Airlines failed to properly preserve flight recordings during an incident at London's Heathrow Airport in 2012 when a plane had to turn back because of technical problems, a report by Britain's air accidents investigator found Thursday.
CANBERRA, Australia - The leaders of Malaysia and Australia have used warm and glowing terms to assure the world that their partnership in the desperate hunt for a missing airliner is built on a firm and abiding friendship. But it's also an odd-couple relationship that has proved brittle in the past and has been blighted by hostility, rivalries and cultural misunderstandings.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Gunmen have demanded a ransom of 500 million pesos ($11.3 million) for the release of a Chinese tourist abducted last week from a Malaysian resort off Borneo island, a Malaysian minister said Thursday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia on Wednesday awarded a manufacturing license to a $618 million venture that will assemble fuel-efficient SUVs for China's Great Wall Motor Co.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia and Indonesia have banned the biblical epic "Noah," joining other Muslim nations that forbid the Hollywood movie for its visual depiction of the prophet.
BANGKOK - It's not a question most governments involved in the hunt for the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 care to answer: How much has the far-flung, month-long search cost?
PERTH, Australia - After more than four hours flying over the vast, featureless Indian Ocean, the quick-fire banter of a New Zealand crew searching for signs of Flight 370 turns philosophical.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Southeast Asia's top budget carrier AirAsia on Saturday withdrew its latest inflight magazine and apologized for an offending article boasting that its well-trained pilots would never lose a plane.
ZIWEI VILLAGE, China - The Li family wonders how to spend Saturday's annual Tomb-Sweeping Day. The three Li brothers usually visit their mother's grave in their rugged village in northeast China, but absent this year is the youngest brother - a passenger aboard the missing Malaysian airliner.
MANILA, Philippines - Gunmen who kidnapped a Chinese tourist and a Filipino worker from a Malaysian resort have brought their captives to an island township in the Philippines' southernmost province, authorities said Friday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A kidnap-for-ransom gang based in the southern Philippines is suspected of seizing a Chinese tourist and a receptionist from a dive resort in eastern Malaysia, authorities said Thursday.
BANGKOK - At the time - the evening of March 24 - it seemed like the breakthrough the world was waiting for.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Weeks of vitriol, conspiracy theories and an informal travel boycott directed at Malaysia by Chinese people upset over the lost jetliner have prompted Beijing to move into damage control to protect the countries' normally friendly relations.
Two miles down or more and darker than night, the ocean becomes a particularly challenging place for human searchers.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Police abuse is a serious human rights problem in Malaysia, with unjustified shootings, mistreatment and deaths in custody occurring in large part because the police lack accountability, Human Rights Watch said Wednesday.