- Interpol: Passports on flights must be checked Updated: Mar-09-14 3:44 pm
- US-based firm's workers on plane headed to meeting Updated: Mar-09-14 3:41 pm
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door Updated: Mar-09-14 3:20 pm
- Family of Texas man on flight comforted by faith Updated: Mar-09-14 1:31 pm
- Obama adviser: Too early on cause of downed plane Updated: Mar-09-14 10:08 am
- Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry Updated: Mar-09-14 9:47 am
- US to assist in Malaysia air crash investigation Updated: Mar-08-14 10:55 pm
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared Updated: Mar-08-14 8:11 pm
- 2 on missing Malaysia jet used stolen EU passports Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search Updated: Mar-08-14 12:04 pm
- State Department: 3 Americans on missing plane Updated: Mar-08-14 10:02 am
- Boeing 777: 1 of the most popular, safest jets Updated: Mar-08-14 12:22 am
- Report: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane Updated: Mar-07-14 11:10 pm
- Malaysia appeal court finds Anwar guilty of sodomy Updated: Mar-07-14 2:26 pm
- Malaysia bans Ultraman book over use of Allah Updated: Mar-07-14 9:32 am
- Malaysian couple to hang for murder of maid Updated: Mar-07-14 12:55 am
- Malaysia Airlines posts 4Q loss, sees tough times Updated: Feb-18-14 8:14 am
- Obama schedules 4-country trip to Asia in April Updated: Feb-12-14 3:12 pm
- Malaysia's economy grew 5.1 percent in 4Q Updated: Feb-12-14 6:41 am
- Sweden charges Malaysian couple with child abuse Updated: Feb-10-14 11:37 am
PARIS - Interpol knew about stolen passports that two passengers used to board an ill-fated Malaysia Airlines flight bound for China, but no authorities checked the police agency's vast database on stolen documents beforehand, it said Sunday - baring a gaping loophole in global cooperation against one of the world's biggest but most unrecognized security threats today.
AUSTIN, Texas - Twenty employees of an Austin-based technology company on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight were en route to a business meeting in China, a spokeswoman for the tech firm said Sunday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Vietnamese authorities searching waters for the missing Boeing 777 jetliner spotted an object Sunday that they suspected was one of the plane's doors, as international intelligence agencies joined the investigation into two passengers who boarded the aircraft with stolen passports.
KELLER, Texas - The family of a North Texas man who was aboard the Malaysia Airlines flight that went missing says they saw him about a week ago when he visited home.
WASHINGTON - White House Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken says that it is too early to tell whether foul play was a factor in the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines flight.
BANGKOK - Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
WASHINGTON - Federal safety officials say a team of experts is en route to Asia to be ready to assist in the investigation of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner that disappeared with 239 people on board.
NEW YORK - The most dangerous parts of a flight are takeoff and landing. Rarely do incidents happen when a plane is cruising seven miles above the earth.
MILAN - Foreign ministry officials in Rome and Vienna confirmed Saturday that names of two nationals listed on the manifest of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight match passports reported stolen in Thailand.
WASHINGTON - The Navy says it has dispatched a warship to aid in the search for a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner.
WASHINGTON - The State Department confirms that three Americans were aboard the Malaysia Airlines jet that vanished Saturday.
NEW YORK - The Boeing 777 flown by Malaysia Airlines that disappeared Saturday morning over the South China Sea is one of the world's most popular - and safest - jets.
BEIJING - Vietnamese media reported that authorities have detected signals from a missing Malaysia Airlines flight off the southwestern coast of Vietnam on Saturday, hours after the flight went missing during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A Malaysian court on Friday sentenced opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim to five years in jail on sodomy charges, overturning an earlier acquittal and throwing his political career into jeopardy.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia has banned an Ultraman comic book because it uses the word "Allah" to describe the Japanese action hero.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A Malaysian court has sentenced a couple to death by hanging for murdering their 26-year-old Indonesian housemaid three years ago, a lawyer said Friday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia Airlines said Tuesday it suffered its fourth straight quarterly loss in the three months ending in December, and warned of tougher times ahead as its full-year loss expanded nearly three-fold from the previous year.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama plans to visit Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and the Philippines in April.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia's central bank said Wednesday the country's economy grew a faster-than-expected 5.1 percent in the fourth quarter of last year.
STOCKHOLM - Prosecutors in Sweden have charged a Malaysian couple with violent treatment of their four children, including beating them with belts and sticks.