- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner Updated: Mar-08-14 11:13 pm
- CEO of bitcoin exchange found dead in Singapore Updated: Mar-06-14 11:40 am
- Singapore company to pay $1.2M fine for pollution Updated: Mar-04-14 3:30 pm
- Creamer's 75-foot putt seals HSBC Champions win Updated: Mar-02-14 5:59 am
- Former No. 1 Tseng hoping to recapture top form Updated: Feb-28-14 1:09 am
- US-led trade deal talks to carry on to next round Updated: Feb-25-14 9:24 am
- Migrants say firms force workers out of Singapore Updated: Feb-16-14 5:55 am
- Israel laser shield moves closer to deployment Updated: Feb-14-14 6:11 am
- Curbs shut US drone makers out of export markets Updated: Feb-13-14 8:01 am
- Airbus gets order for 20 of its superjumbo A380s Updated: Feb-12-14 1:52 am
- Airbus seals big A320 order from VietJetAir Updated: Feb-11-14 5:10 am
- Indonesia pulls out of Singapore air show amid row Updated: Feb-10-14 7:52 am
- Airbus shows off A350 at big Asian airshow Updated: Feb-10-14 6:11 am
- NH aerospace, defense firms marketing in Singapore Updated: Feb-08-14 1:19 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Planes and ships from across Asia resumed the hunt Sunday for a Malaysian jetliner missing with 239 people on board for more than 24 hours, while Malaysian aviation authorities investigated how two passengers were apparently able to get on the aircraft using stolen passports.
SINGAPORE - The American CEO of a virtual currency exchange was found dead near her home in Singapore.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Singapore-based company has agreed to pay a $1.2 million fine for violating a pollution law.
SINGAPORE - Paula Creamer sank a 75-foot eagle putt on the second playoff hole against Azahara Munoz to win the HSBC Women's Champions on Sunday for her first LPGA title since the 2010 U.S. Women's Open.
SINGAPORE - Yani Tseng, the former top-ranked women's golfer, is hoping she can follow Rory McIlroy's example and put a disastrous 2013 season behind her to recapture the form that saw her reach the top of the game.
TOKYO - Negotiators ended talks on a comprehensive trans-Pacific trade pact on Tuesday without a final agreement, but said they were pleased with the progress they had made in Singapore despite persisting conflicts over agricultural tariffs and other issues.
SINGAPORE - Bapari Jakir's employers wanted to see him off the job, but the welder was heavily in debt and didn't want to go back to Bangladesh. So, he says, they encouraged him to leave - by hiring a company whose thugs held him captive in a room, holding a knife to his throat.
SINGAPORE - An Israeli state-owned arms company developing a laser-based missile shield that evokes "Star Wars" style technology says its deployment over the country is closer to becoming a reality.
SINGAPORE - Military brass shopping at Asia's biggest defense expo this week have drones high on their to-buy list. But for U.S. manufacturers including General Atomics, which makes the Predator hunter-killer, there's one problem: they can only sell to a few countries because of tight export restrictions.
SINGAPORE - Airbus announced its second major aircraft order of the Singapore Airshow with a deal Wednesday to deliver 20 of its superjumbo A380s to leasing company Amedeo.
SINGAPORE - Low cost carrier VietJetAir signed a deal Tuesday to buy more than 90 Airbus jets worth about $9.1 billion at sticker prices.
SINGAPORE - Indonesian defense officials have pulled out of the Singapore Airshow in the first sign of damaged ties from a dispute over Jakarta's naming of a warship after two commandos who carried out a deadly bombing against a civilian target in the city state during the 1960s.
SINGAPORE - Airbus showed off its new wide-body A350 on Monday ahead of Asia's biggest airshow, signaling that the jet's delivery schedule is on track and stepping up its battle with Boeing for the lucrative long-haul market.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire companies representing the state's aerospace and defense industry have been marketing themselves in Singapore.