- Pirates pilfer fuel from Thai tanker off Malaysia Updated: Apr-24-14 8:20 am
- Match-fixer Perumal nabbed again in Finland Updated: Apr-23-14 1:17 pm
- Malaysia reports first Asian death from MERS virus Updated: Apr-16-14 10:04 am
- Samsung VP: Success from Shreveport upbringing Updated: Apr-05-14 11:04 am
- China's tomb day: With no body, how to mourn? Updated: Apr-04-14 1:49 pm
- Asia leaders look to bolster unity, coordination Updated: Apr-03-14 11:08 pm
- Ng, Takeda appointed to head 2 key IOC commissions Updated: Apr-01-14 7:03 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Pirates pilfered diesel fuel from a Thai tanker off Malaysia's east coast, making two attacks in a week and raising concerns of a rising threat to shipping, a maritime watchdog said Thursday.
HELSINKI - Convicted match-fixer Wilson Raj Perumal is being held by Finnish police on an international arrest warrant, two years after the Singaporean was jailed in the Nordic country for bribing Finnish league players, officials said Wednesday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A Malaysian man who went on a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia has become the first death in Asia from Middle East respiratory syndrome, while the Philippines has isolated a health worker who tested positive for the deadly coronavirus.
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - Samsung Telecommunications America's new vice president says his upbringing in Shreveport paved the way for his success.
ZIWEI VILLAGE, China - The Li family wonders how to spend Saturday's annual Tomb-Sweeping Day. The three Li brothers usually visit their mother's grave in their rugged village in northeast China, but absent this year is the youngest brother - a passenger aboard the missing Malaysian airliner.
HONOLULU - Southeast Asian defense leaders pointed to Russia's recent annexation of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula as one example of why the Pacific nations must be more unified in the face of territorial disputes, U.S. officials said Thursday at the close of a three-day meeting.
LONDON - IOC President Thomas Bach filled several key positions Tuesday - including in finance, marketing and anti-doping - as he put his own stamp on the Olympic body that continues to take shape since his election six months ago.