- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back Updated: Mar-09-14 6:55 am
- 2 on missing Malaysia jet used stolen EU passports Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- Army checkpoints in Bangkok get flowery makeover Updated: Mar-07-14 10:59 am
- Thailand told to probe navy over trafficking claim Updated: Mar-07-14 12:26 am
- Rights group: Thai fishing sector abuses migrants Updated: Mar-04-14 5:16 am
- Thai police arrest French drug smuggling suspect Updated: Mar-03-14 7:05 am
- 13 students, 2 teachers killed in Thai bus crash Updated: Feb-27-14 11:55 pm
- 11 die in Thai construction accident Updated: Feb-25-14 10:02 am
- Sweden's Anna Nordqvist wins LPGA Thailand Updated: Feb-23-14 2:40 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Thailand's other guy Updated: Feb-19-14 8:56 am
- Column: Vanessa-Mae gives little to Olympics Updated: Feb-18-14 12:52 pm
- Snow the new stage for violinist Vanessa-Mae Updated: Feb-14-14 10:36 am
- Spring break in Asia? Consider Thailand's beaches Updated: Feb-13-14 12:54 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Military radar indicates that the missing Boeing 777 jet may have turned back before vanishing, Malaysia's air force chief said Sunday as authorities were investigating up to four passengers with suspicious identifications.
MILAN - Foreign ministry officials in Rome and Vienna confirmed Saturday that names of two nationals listed on the manifest of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight match passports reported stolen in Thailand.
BANGKOK - Military checkpoints set up in Thailand's capital to keep security during the country's political unrest are getting a makeover in a bid to project a kinder, gentler image, the army said Friday.
BANGKOK - A leading international rights group called on Thai authorities Friday to investigate the navy's alleged role in the trafficking of desperate migrants from Myanmar instead of charging journalists for reporting on the subject.
BANGKOK - An environmental and human rights group charged Tuesday that Thailand is not adequately addressing severe abuse against Myanmar migrant workers in the Thai fishing industry.
BANGKOK - Thai police said Monday they have arrested a man with joint French-Portuguese citizenship who is wanted by authorities in France on suspicion of attempting to smuggle hundreds of kilograms (pounds) of cocaine.
BANGKOK - A double-decker tour bus carrying students on a school trip to the beach crashed Friday into a truck in eastern Thailand, killing 15 people and injuring more than 30 others, police said.
BANGKOK - An accident at a hospital construction site near Thailand's capital on Tuesday killed at least 11 people and injured 18 others, police said.
CHONBURI, Thailand - Anna Nordqvist won the LPGA Thailand on Sunday to end a five-year victory drought, holding off top-ranked Inbee Park at Siam County Club.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Thailand only has two Olympians - and one's getting most of the attention because she's also a pop star at home.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Don't give up the day job, Vanessa-Mae.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - As a violin virtuoso, Vanessa-Mae has been endearing herself to large audiences since she was a small child.
KOH PHANGAN, Thailand - A trip sampling the diversity of Southeast Asian destinations can take you from the sleek modernity of Singapore to the ancient temples of Cambodia's Angkor Wat. And then there are the beaches of Thailand: relaxing, beautiful, and for the adventurous spring-breaker, a lot more exotic than Miami. Thai beaches offer gorgeous stretches of sand, water sports, nearby outdoor activities and cheap food and drink.