- Nigeria preacher: Healer or controversial leader? Updated: Apr-19-14 11:40 am
- Correction: Ghanaian Partnership story Updated: Apr-12-14 4:52 pm
- 5 Ghana players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-11-14 5:51 am
- Ghana coach Appiah heading for 1st WCup Updated: Apr-11-14 5:51 am
- Ghana seeks to make World Cup history for Africa Updated: Apr-11-14 5:50 am
- Germany to see some familiar faces at World Cup Updated: Apr-11-14 5:44 am
LAGOS, Nigeria - It's Sunday, and 15,000 people are seated in the enormous arena-like church, fanning themselves against the dusty humid air in Nigeria.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - In a story April 11 about the military partnership between the Ghanaian Armed Forces and North Dakota's National Guard, The Associated Press incorrectly spelled the name of the Guard's commander on the fourth reference. His last name is Sprynczynatyk, not Sprynvzynatyk.
ACCRA, Ghana - Michael Essien and Kevin-Prince Boateng are both returning after extended breaks from international football to play for Ghana at the World Cup, and Andre Ayew is also likely to be one of the country's pivotal players in Brazil.
ACCRA, Ghana - After reaching the World Cup quarterfinals last time, Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah is looking to do even better in Brazil.
ACCRA, Ghana - Ghana came awfully close to being the first African team to reach the World Cup semifinals, its progress halted by a handball from Uruguay striker Luis Suarez and Asamoah Gyan's miss from the resulting penalty.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Germany will have two of its former coaches trying to prevent it from winning Group G at the World Cup.