- Health, election work elevated Jimmy Carter post-presidency Updated: Aug-29-15 2:08 pm
ATLANTA - To Azaratu Zakaria, Jimmy Carter's battle against the Guinea worm is represented by a scar.
- Doctors in Ghana return to work at hospitals, ending strike Updated: Aug-24-15 1:05 pm
ACCRA, Ghana - Doctors have returned to work at Ghana's public hospitals, ending a three-week strike that saw only police and military hospitals open in the capital.
- Ghana to bring in Cuban doctors during medical strike Updated: Aug-19-15 11:08 am
ACCRA, Ghana - Ghana is going to bring in about 170 Cuban doctors to work at health facilities amid a doctors' strike, the health minister said Wednesday.
- Google expands low-cost phone program in 6 African countries Updated: Aug-18-15 7:50 pm
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California - Google is introducing a low-priced smartphone in six African countries where most people still can't afford an Internet-connected device.
- Augsburg: Ghana defender Abdul Rahman Baba joining Chelsea Updated: Aug-16-15 1:39 pm
AUGSBURG, Germany - Augsburg says Ghana defender Abdul Rahman Baba is leaving the club to join Premier League champion Chelsea.
- Augsburg signs Ghana defender Daniel Opare Updated: Aug-13-15 11:12 am
AUGSBURG, Germany - Augsburg says it has signed Ghana defender Daniel Opare from Porto on a three-year deal.
- Sporting Lisbon gives up attempt to sign Ghana's Boateng Updated: Aug-05-15 12:05 pm
LISBON, Portugal - Sporting Lisbon says its efforts to sign midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng have ended after the two sides failed to reach agreement on the player's image rights.