- Belgium draws with Ivory Coast 2-2 in WCup warm-up Updated: Mar-05-14 5:14 pm
- Spain-El Salvador to play pre-World Cup friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 11:35 am
- Spain-El Salvador to play pre-World Cup exhibition Updated: Feb-28-14 11:20 am
- Cross-border raid kills 4 in Ivory Coast Updated: Feb-24-14 6:07 am
- UN says Liberia sent refugees home illegally Updated: Feb-18-14 1:45 pm
- Gbagbo's son arrested at Ivory Coast airport Updated: Feb-15-14 9:31 am
- Senegal tenants celebrate mandated rent cuts Updated: Feb-13-14 4:25 pm
- Ivory Coast leader undergoes surgery in France Updated: Feb-09-14 5:46 pm
BRUSSELS - Max Gradel capped an unlikely comeback for Ivory Coast against Belgium with a goal in the second minute of injury time to force a 2-2 draw Wednesday in the warm-up game for both World Cup finalists.
NEW YORK - Defending World Cup champion Spain will play a friendly against El Salvador on June 7 in the U.S. before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
NEW YORK - Defending World Cup champion Spain will play an exhibition game against El Salvador on June 7 at FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland, before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast - State radio in Ivory Coast says four people were killed in a cross-border raid staged from neighboring Liberia.
MONROVIA, Liberia - Liberian security forces sent 14 registered refugees from Ivory Coast back to their home country, violating international law, United Nations officials said Tuesday.
ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast - The son of Ivory Coast's former president has been arrested at the airport while attempting to leave the country on a flight to Paris.
DAKAR, Senegal - A new law mandating across-the-board rent reductions in Senegal is a double blessing for real estate agent Abdul Aziz Sylla. Along with paying 14 percent less each month for his family's three-bedroom Dakar apartment, the 36-year-old has been busy brokering deals on behalf of clients flush with newfound purchasing power - and cashing in on a flurry of commissions.
ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast - Ivory Coast's government says President Alassane Ouattara has undergone surgery for sciatica, a form of nerve pain.