- Ebola-free Liberia cleared to host football games again Updated: May-22-15 4:21 pm
CAIRO - The Confederation of African Football has cleared Liberia to host international football games again after it was declared free of Ebola by the World Health Organization.
- Guinea families transport bodies in public taxis Updated: May-22-15 12:41 pm
CONAKRY, Guinea - Relatives of Ebola victims are transporting their bodies on public transportation in Guinea, seating the corpses upright between other passengers to skirt health controls and contributing to the spread of the deadly disease here, authorities said.
- Liberia's government holds celebration to mark Ebola's end Updated: May-11-15 2:44 pm
MONROVIA, Liberia - Liberians gathered in the streets of the capital on Monday to celebrate the end of the Ebola epidemic in this West African country.
- Liberia cautiously marks end of Ebola after 4,700 deaths Updated: May-09-15 1:02 pm
MONROVIA, Liberia - On the day Mercy Kennedy lost her mother to Ebola, it was hard to imagine a time when Liberia would be free from one of the world's deadliest viruses. It had swept through the 9-year-old's neighborhood, killing people house by house.
- Mormon missionaries to return after African Ebola outbreak Updated: May-06-15 11:02 am
PROVO, Utah - Mormon missionaries will return to Liberia and Sierra Leone after being relocated from the two countries nine months ago.
- Ebola victim's family says hospital's donation falls short Updated: May-04-15 5:52 pm
DALLAS - The family of the only person to die of Ebola in the United States said a Dallas hospital's donation to combat the disease in Africa fell far short of what they hoped.
- Former US leader Clinton praises Liberia progress on Ebola Updated: May-04-15 5:46 pm
MONROVIA, Liberia - Former President Bill Clinton said Monday he was pleased to see Liberia's progress in the fight against the deadly Ebola disease, and urged residents of the West African nation to support those who survived.
- Liberian newspaper tells government to pay for its ads Updated: May-01-15 12:48 pm
MONROVIA, Liberia - No more free ride.
- US shuts down Ebola treatment center in Liberia Updated: Apr-30-15 12:56 pm
MONROVIA, Liberia - American officials are shutting down a special treatment unit they set up in Liberia at the height of the Ebola crisis last year.
- Liberians appeal to international community on trafficking Updated: Apr-28-15 2:59 pm
MONROVIA, Liberia - Protesters gathered Tuesday in front of the U.S. Embassy in Liberia's capital, asking the American government to put pressure on Liberian officials to bring back some 60 Liberian young women allegedly trafficked into Lebanon between 2011 and 2012.
- UN says it will try to identify all Ebola cases by June Updated: Apr-28-15 9:40 am
LONDON - The World Health Organization says it aims to identify and isolate all new Ebola cases in West Africa by the end of May to stop the spread of the lethal virus before the rainy season.
- Doctor who survived Ebola to speak at IU School of Medicine Updated: Apr-27-15 4:04 am
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana-educated medical missionary who became known worldwide when he survived a bout with Ebola will deliver the commencement address at his alma mater.