- Experts to investigate new Ebola case in north Sierra Leone Updated: Aug-31-15 2:16 pm
FREETOWN, Sierra Leone - Ebola experts are in Sierra Leone's Kambia district investigating a case that emerged less than a week after the country's last known patient was discharged from a hospital, a World Health Organization spokeswoman said Monday.
- With many Ebola survivors ailing, doctors evaluate situation Updated: Aug-23-15 4:38 pm
DAKAR, Senegal - Lingering health problems afflicting many of the roughly 13,000 Ebola survivors have galvanized global and local health officials to find out how widespread the ailments are, and how to remedy them.
- UN official: Ebola epidemic could be defeated by end of 2015 Updated: Aug-13-15 1:31 pm
- China pledges continued support for Ebola-hit Africa nations Updated: Aug-10-15 7:29 pm
CONAKRY, Guinea - China's foreign minister has pledged continued support to the three West African countries hardest hit by the Ebola outbreak that has killed more than 11,200 people.
- African football won't support Bility's FIFA president bid Updated: Aug-06-15 9:48 am
GENEVA - FIFA presidential hopeful Musa Bility of Liberia has failed to get the support of his fellow African football leaders.
- 14 illegal gold miners victims of landslide in Liberia Updated: Aug-04-15 7:02 am
MONROVIA, Liberia - State radio in Liberia says 14 men illegally mining for gold in Liberia's west fell victim to a landslide. They were trapped under rubble and are presumed dead.