- Sidney Crosby reflects on 500 games, 700 points of... Updated: Dec-05-13 1:51 pm
- Iran readies for big oil production hike Updated: Dec-04-13 1:01 pm
- Iran aims to regain global role at OPEC meeting Updated: Dec-03-13 11:03 am
- Survivors recall Kindertransport flight from Nazis Updated: Dec-02-13 5:26 am
- Austria: 20 players questioned over match-fixing Updated: Nov-28-13 2:20 pm
- Austrian player arrested for match-fixing attempt Updated: Nov-28-13 6:29 am
- Porto held to 1-1 draw by Austria Vienna Updated: Nov-26-13 5:15 pm
- 5 things to know in Group G of Champions League Updated: Nov-25-13 11:57 am
- Germans win doubles luge, team relay Updated: Nov-24-13 9:36 am
- World Cup Luge Results Updated: Nov-23-13 10:09 am
- US ends record-setting year with 1-0 loss Updated: Nov-20-13 12:00 am
- US beaten 1-0 by Austria, ends record-setting year Updated: Nov-19-13 9:57 pm
- Hirscher wins World Cup slalom opener Updated: Nov-17-13 10:18 am
- Hirscher faces Olympic and World Cup challenges Updated: Nov-12-13 4:11 pm
- Vonn, Woods avoid talk about records Updated: Nov-08-13 3:43 pm
- Atletico reaches Champions 2nd round with win Updated: Nov-06-13 6:23 pm
- Zenit held to 1-1 draw by Porto in Champs League Updated: Nov-06-13 3:25 pm
- UN nuke agency chief considering Iran visit Updated: Nov-05-13 2:48 pm
Pittsburgh Penguins superstar Sidney Crosby recently became the sixth-fastest NHL player - and fastest active player - to reach 700 points. That would seem to make this an opportune time to catch up with the man considered to be the face of the league. Crosby, 26, recently sat down to discuss a wide range of topics.
VIENNA - Iran indirectly challenged OPEC kingpin Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, announcing it plans to pump as much oil as it can once sanctions on its crude exports are lifted, even if its extra output drives prices into the basement.
VIENNA - Iran hopes to use a meeting of OPEC oil ministers on Wednesday as a launch pad for its return as a dominant force in global crude markets after months of sanctions. It faces resistance, however, from regional rival Saudi Arabia.
LONDON - The operation was called Kindertransport - Children's Transport - and it was a passage from hell to freedom.
VIENNA - Criminal investigators interrogated 20 current and former footballers in Austria on Thursday for their alleged involvement in fixing at least 17 league matches, including nine in the country's top-flight division, since 2004.
VIENNA - An Austrian footballer who claimed to have been blackmailed by former international Sanel Kuljic has been arrested for alleged attempts to fix first division matches, state prosecutors in Salzburg said Thursday.
PORTO, Portugal - Jackson Martinez netted a second-half equalizer as Porto salvaged a 1-1 draw against Austria Vienna in a Champions League Group G game on Tuesday.
MADRID - Atletico Madrid has already won Group G, leaving Zenit St. Petersburg to tussle with FC Porto for seocnd.
IGLS, Austria - Toni Eggert and Sascha Benecken edged fellow Germans Tobias Wendl and Tobias Arlt on Sunday to win a World Cup luge doubles race.
1. Felix Loch, Germany, 1:40.878 (50.495-50.383).
VIENNA - Geoff Cameron's header off Michael Bradley's corner kick deflected off an arm of Marko Arnautovic and appeared to cross the goal line in the 17th minute before it was swatted away by goalkeeper Robert Almer.
VIENNA - The United States slumped to a 1-0 defeat in a friendly game at Austria on Tuesday, finishing its record-setting year with only its fourth loss from 23 matches.
LEVI, Finland - Marcel Hirscher continued to dominate the slalom on Sunday, edging Austrian countryman Mario Matt to win the World Cup opener.
VIENNA - When the pressure rises, Marcel Hirscher is in his element.
VAIL, Colorado - Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods pretty much leave the race for records out of their relationship.
MADRID - Atletico Madrid secured its place in the knockout stage of the Champions League with a convincing 4-0 victory over Austria Vienna on Wednesday.
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - Zenit had to settle for a 1-1 draw against Porto in the Champions League on Wednesday after the Russian side's striker Hulk missed a penalty against his former club.
VIENNA - The head of the U.N.'s atomic agency is considering visiting Tehran, a spokeswoman said Tuesday, while stopping short of confirming Iranian reports that the trip was set and would coincide with talks on agency efforts to probe suspicions that the Islamic Republic worked on nuclear weapons.