- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner Updated: Mar-08-14 9:01 pm
- 2 on missing Malaysia jet used stolen EU passports Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- IBU upholds doping ban of Russia's Irina Starykh Updated: Mar-08-14 6:52 am
- Hirscher can lock up GS title with race to spare Updated: Mar-07-14 2:23 pm
- Yatsenyuk flight checked after terrorism threat Updated: Mar-07-14 7:20 am
- On short notice, Goerne sings 2nd Wozzeck in week Updated: Mar-07-14 12:56 am
- Anna Fenninger win World Cup giant slalom Updated: Mar-06-14 12:33 pm
- Hedberg, Pancochova win WCup slopestyle titles Updated: Mar-06-14 10:57 am
- Austria, Uruguay draw 1-1 in World Cup warm-up Updated: Mar-05-14 5:21 pm
- OSCE sending military observer mission to Ukraine Updated: Mar-04-14 5:14 pm
- St. Louis museum has WWII works Updated: Feb-28-14 2:11 pm
- Swiss, Austrians move to block Yanukovych assets Updated: Feb-28-14 12:52 pm
- Anna Netrebko pulls out of 'Faust' role Updated: Feb-28-14 12:47 pm
- Austria freezes Yanukovych, associates' accounts Updated: Feb-28-14 8:31 am
- Ski jumper Iraschko-Stolz out after knee surgery Updated: Feb-26-14 7:57 am
- Sweden beats Norway to win World Cup team event Updated: Feb-25-14 2:57 pm
- Austria's Hosiner bypassed for Uruguay game Updated: Feb-25-14 7:44 am
- Ski jumper Morgenstern ends season after Olympics Updated: Feb-24-14 2:59 pm
- IOC confident in success of anti-doping program Updated: Feb-23-14 10:16 am
- Shiffrin, Miller make Sochi skiing 1 for the ages Updated: Feb-23-14 5:19 am
- Maria von Trapp, 99, dies in Vermont Updated: Feb-22-14 10:02 pm
- Matt, 34, wins Olympic slalom; oldest Alpine champ Updated: Feb-22-14 3:19 pm
- Hirscher looks for elusive Olympic medal in slalom Updated: Feb-21-14 6:23 pm
- Schild and Zettel shed tears for silver and bronze Updated: Feb-21-14 3:26 pm
- EU says Iran nuclear talks off to 'a good start' Updated: Feb-20-14 4:22 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Vietnamese ships and planes hunting for a missing Malaysian jetliner have found no wreckage close to where they spotted two large oil slicks.
MILAN - Foreign ministry officials in Rome and Vienna confirmed Saturday that names of two nationals listed on the manifest of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight match passports reported stolen in Thailand.
SALZBURG, Austria - The International Biathlon Union is upholding a provisional suspension of Russia's Irina Starykh for failing a doping test after her "B'' sample confirmed the results of the initial test.
KRANJSKA GORA, Slovenia - With the fight for the overall championship tightening up, Marcel Hirscher can lock up the World Cup giant slalom title with a race to spare on Saturday.
BERLIN - Authorities say they received a threat that a terrorist attack was planned on a plane carrying Ukraine Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk home after he had addressed European Union leaders in Brussels.
NEW YORK - Matthias Goerne got to sing the title role of Berg's "Wozzeck" twice as many times as he bargained for during his trip to New York.
ARE, Sweden - Olympic silver medalist Anna Fenninger won a World Cup giant slalom race Thursday, and closed the gap on overall leader Maria Hoefl-Riesch.
KREISCHBERG, Austria - Mans Hedberg of Sweden and Sarka Pancochova of Czech Republic won the season's final World Cup slopestyle events on Thursday to take the snowboard discipline titles.
KLAGENFURT, Austria - Midfielder Alvaro Pereira scored a second-half equalizer to help Uruguay draw 1-1 with Austria in the South Americans' World Cup warmup game on Wednesday.
VIENNA - Acting at Ukraine's request, the United States and 14 other nations on Tuesday formed a military observer mission intended to monitor the tense Crimea region, and a U.S. official said the team planned to leave within 24 hours.
ST. LOUIS - In a first-floor gallery at the St. Louis Art Museum hangs a life-size portrait of three bathing women and a small red turtle. The painting, by Henri Matisse, changed the course of art, and is considered one of the most influential 20th-century paintings in the United States.
GENEVA - Three Alpine nations moved Friday to block assets that Ukraine's fugitive president Viktor Yanukovych and some of his associates might have stashed away there, and Swiss authorities opened a money-laundering investigation into Yanukovych and his son.
BERLIN - Anna Netrebko has pulled out of plans to play Marguerite in Charles Gounod's "Faust," saying she's decided that the role isn't right for her.
VIENNA, Austria - Austria is freezing the bank accounts of fugitive Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, his son, Aleksander, and 16 others linked to Ukraine's former government
INNSBRUCK, Austria - Olympic ski jumping silver medalist Daniela Iraschko-Stolz of Austria will miss the remainder of the World Cup season following knee surgery.
INNSBRUCK, Austria - Maria Pietilae-Holmner remained unbeaten in all three rounds to help Sweden win a World Cup parallel slalom team event on Tuesday.
VIENNA - Austria striker Philipp Hosiner has been left out of the national team for next week's friendly against World Cup competitor Uruguay.
INNSBRUCK, Austria - Austrian ski jumper Thomas Morgenstern will skip the remaining 10 World Cup events this season in order to rest after recovering in time from a ski flying crash to compete at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - At the midpoint of the Sochi Games, not yet marred by a single case of doping, the IOC's top medical official said its efforts to catch drug cheats were so successful they had scared them all away.
STOWE, Vermont - Maria von Trapp, the last surviving member and second-eldest daughter of the musical family whose escape from Nazi-occupied Austria was the basis for "The Sound of Music," has died. She was 99.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One racer called the course "borderline unsportsmanlike." Another said it was "brutal." Five of the top eight skiers in the opening leg failed to even finish the second.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marcel Hirscher of Austria has won just about everything there is to win on a race hill.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The tears came easy for Austrian veterans Marlies Schild and Kathrin Zettel.
VIENNA - Iran and six world powers on Thursday ended nuclear talks with agreement on a framework for future negotiations but little progress on the main issue of what nuclear concessions Tehran must make in exchange for an end to sanctions stifling its economy.