- Cyprus central bank chief resigns Updated: Mar-10-14 12:58 pm
- Ukraine beats US 2-0 in soccer exhibition Updated: Mar-06-14 5:27 am
- Cyprus privatization bill backed in second vote Updated: Mar-04-14 9:16 am
- Cyprus FA postpones matches after ref attack Updated: Feb-28-14 2:17 pm
- Cyprus water plan: peace pipeline or Trojan Horse? Updated: Feb-28-14 7:21 am
- EU revises growth forecasts up slightly Updated: Feb-25-14 10:10 am
- Obama, Turkish leader discuss Mideast conflicts Updated: Feb-19-14 7:00 pm
- 5 things to know about the Europa League Updated: Feb-19-14 9:39 am
- Cyprus President trumpets energy boost for Turkey Updated: Feb-17-14 1:52 pm
- Cyprus president answers critics over peace talks Updated: Feb-12-14 4:29 pm
- Rival Cyprus leaders resume peace talks Updated: Feb-11-14 9:20 pm
NICOSIA, Cyprus - Nearly a year on from an acute financial crisis, Cyprus' central bank governor resigned on Monday, a decision that brings an end to a protracted dispute with the president of the bailed-out country.
LARNACA, Cyprus - One banner in the stands read "Ukraine is Undivided!" on the top and "One Country - One Team!" on the bottom. Ukrainian fans sang their nation's anthem in the final moments, and some broke into a chant of "No war in Ukraine!" after the final whistle.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - At the second time of asking, lawmakers in Cyprus approved a bill to privatize a host of state-owned companies, a move that will enable the country to receive its next batch of rescue money.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - The football association in Cyprus has postponed all first division matches over the weekend after a bombing damaged the car of a top referee in the country.
KIRNI, Cyprus - Mehmet Eligon points to a yellow patch of grass on his sprawling farm to show how this year's meager rains are drying up feed for his goats, sheep and Holstein cows.
BRUSSELS - Economic growth across Europe is expected to be slightly stronger this year as the recovery gains ground, according to the European Commission's new forecast released Tuesday.
TOLUCA, Mexico - The White House says President Barack Obama and Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan (REH'-jehp TY'-ihp UR'-doh-wahn) have discussed Mideast conflicts in Syria, Iraq and Israel.
LONDON - Juventus certainly had grander designs in Europe this season. But having lost 1-0 to Galatasaray in a decisive Champions League group match, the Italian powerhouse's campaign has dropped into the Europa League, with a tricky round-of-32 tie against another Turkish side, Trabzonspor.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - An agreement to end the 40-year division of Cyprus could give Turkey access to ample supplies of gas and reboot its relations with Israel, the president of the small Mediterranean island nation said Monday.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - Cyprus' president moved to ease fears that his handling of renewed peace talks with breakaway Turkish Cypriots would scuttle chances for a fair reunification accord.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - The leaders of Cyprus' rival Greek and Turkish Cypriot communities embarked Tuesday on a new round of talks aimed at achieving the long-elusive goal of reunifying the ethnically split island nation.