- Finnish skydiver crash probe could take weeks Updated: Apr-21-14 1:52 pm
- 8 killed in Finland parachutist plane accident Updated: Apr-20-14 2:40 pm
- Physicist wins $1.3M tech prize for data storage Updated: Apr-09-14 12:08 pm
- Nokia gets Chinese approval for Microsoft deal Updated: Apr-08-14 1:40 pm
- Finnish Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen to quit Updated: Apr-05-14 6:43 pm
HELSINKI - An investigation into a small plane crash that killed eight skydivers in Finland could take weeks or longer to complete because the charred remains of the aircraft are scattered over a large area of forest, authorities said Monday.
HELSINKI - Finnish officials say eight people died when a small plane carrying parachutists crashed to the ground and caught fire.
HELSINKI - Anyone who uses large data centers, cloud services, social networks or gets music and film online can thank British-American physicist Stuart Parkin.
HELSINKI - Nokia has received regulatory approval from Chinese authorities to sell its mobile phone unit to Microsoft Corp., removing one of the last major hurdles to the 5.4 billion-euro ($7.3 billion) deal.
HELSINKI - Finnish Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen says he will resign as head of the government and leader of the conservatives when the party meets to elect a new leader in June.