- The Latest: Protesters loot supermarket in Athens suburb Updated: Jul-03-15 10:37 am
ATHENS, Greece - The latest news on Greece's financial woes and its upcoming referendum on Sunday (all times local):
- Meet the protagonists in the Greek bailout drama Updated: Jun-24-15 11:45 am
BRUSSELS - Even if the policy talk can be deadening, the main protagonists in the Greek bailout drama have brought their big, sometimes oversized, personalities to the negotiating table.
- EU extends sanctions against Russia by 6 months Updated: Jun-22-15 11:56 am
LUXEMBOURG - The European Union on Monday extended economic sanctions against Russia until January to keep pressure on Moscow over the conflict in eastern Ukraine, drawing a rebuke and a warning of retaliation from Russian officials.
- Bank savings in front line as Greece hurtles toward default Updated: Jun-18-15 12:04 pm
LUXEMBOURG - The last time Greece was facing a hard deadline to secure a deal with its bailout creditors, in February, it agreed to one only when it feared a worst case scenario - a run on the country's banks.
- EU launches tax action plan to crack down on sweet deals Updated: Jun-17-15 11:58 am
BRUSSELS - The European Union's tax watchdog unveiled on Wednesday a plan for tackling corporate tax avoidance and ending the practice of sweet deals for multinational companies.
- Will Greece leave the euro? A look at its options Updated: Jun-17-15 8:19 am
LUXEMBOURG - Stay or go? The time is approaching for momentous decisions for Greece and the nations using the euro currency.