- Sochaux upsets Monaco with 2-1 victory in French Cup Updated: Feb-09-16 6:00 pm
PARIS - Second-division strugglers Sochaux reached the French Cup quarterfinals with a shock 2-1 victory at home to Monaco on Tuesday.
- Monaco defender Coentrao likely to be out injured for weeks Updated: Feb-08-16 7:32 am
MONACO - Monaco defender Fabio Coentrao is expected to miss several weeks of action after fracturing his left foot over the weekend.
- Leicester beats City 3-1, Torres nets 100th Atletico goal Updated: Feb-06-16 7:36 pm
Leicester firmly underlined its Premier League title credentials with a 3-1 win at Manchester City on Saturday, while Atletico Madrid moved provisionally level on points with Barcelona at the top of the Spanish league by beating Eibar 3-1.
- Former Los Angeles Marathon winner gets 2-year doping ban Updated: Jan-27-16 1:21 pm
MONACO - The winner of women's race at the 2013 Los Angeles Marathon has received a two-year doping ban.
- World champion Ogier wins season-opening Monte Carlo rally Updated: Jan-24-16 10:30 am
GAP, France - Three-time world champion Sebastien Ogier won the season-opening Monte Carlo rally in style on Sunday, taking two of the three stages to clinch a third straight win at his favorite race.
- IAAF appoints Jean Gracia as interim general secretary Updated: Jan-19-16 10:21 am
MONACO - Jean Gracia, a former French track federation official, has been appointed as the IAAF's interim chief executive officer.
- Princess charms pope as Monaco royals make Vatican visit Updated: Jan-18-16 9:19 am
VATICAN CITY - Princess Charlene has charmed Pope Francis during a private call on the pontiff at the Vatican alongside her husband, Prince Albert II of Monaco.
- IAAF accepts 'extreme gravity' of offenses in WADA report Updated: Jan-16-16 5:26 am
MONACO - The IAAF has accepted the "extreme gravity" of the offenses revealed in an investigation of its past corruption and says it will use the recommendations in the World Anti-Doping Agency report as the basis for reform of track and field's international governing body.
- The Latest: Cosmopolitan says no parking fees like MGM Updated: Jan-15-16 5:02 pm
LAS VEGAS - The latest on the plan by MGM Resorts International to charge for parking on the Las Vegas Strip (all times local):