- PSG grateful for chance to rebound quick from loss Updated: Dec-05-13 9:23 am
- Suarez scores 4 goals for Liverpool Updated: Dec-04-13 8:36 pm
- Track leader criticizes WADA on Jamaica probe Updated: Nov-17-13 10:36 am
- Bolt, Fraser-Pryce are IAAF athletes of the year Updated: Nov-16-13 4:39 pm
- Portland, Ore., to hold track's 2016 world indoors Updated: Nov-15-13 9:33 am
- Marathon world record of 2:03:23 ratified by IAAF Updated: Nov-12-13 10:54 am
- Marco Simone hired as Lausanne technical director Updated: Nov-07-13 6:17 am
- Tennis player ban cut to 1 year for avoiding test Updated: Nov-05-13 1:30 pm
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain is eager not to make losing a new habit.
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez scored four goals to lift Liverpool to a 5-1 victory over Norwich City on Wednesday.
MONACO - IAAF President Lamine Diack has criticized the World Anti-Doping Agency for what he called a "ridiculous" campaign against Jamaica and Kenya after the two track powerhouses were placed under scrutiny for a lack of anti-doping tests.
MONTE CARLO, Monaco - Portland, Oregon, has been chosen to host the 2016 World Indoor Championships.
MONACO - The IAAF has ratified the world record set by Wilson Kipsang at this year's Berlin Marathon.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Former AC Milan forward and Monaco coach Marco Simone has been hired as technical director by struggling Swiss club Lausanne-Sport.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Serbian tennis player Viktor Troicki's ban for avoiding a blood doping test was reduced from 18 months to one year on Tuesday, meaning he cannot play in the Davis Cup final next week.