- French driver Grosjean hit with 5-place Monaco grid penalty Updated: May-23-15 8:08 am
MONACO - French driver Romain Grosjean has been handed a five-place grid penalty at the Monaco Grand Prix because of an unscheduled gearbox change.
- Vettel posts fastest time ahead of Rosberg in 3rd practice Updated: May-23-15 6:56 am
MONACO - Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel posted the fastest time in the third and final practice session of the Monaco Grand Prix on Saturday, finishing ahead of Mercedes pair Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on Formula One's demanding street circuit.
- F1 will invite companies to bid to become sole tire supplier Updated: May-22-15 7:59 am
MONACO - Formula One's governing body has invited companies to bid to become the sole supplier of F1 tires for a three-year period starting in 2017.
- Jules Bianchi's father says son's condition "stagnant" Updated: May-21-15 1:10 pm
MONACO - The father of injured Formula One driver Jules Bianchi says his son's medical condition is "stagnant" as he continues to fight for his life following a horrific crash last year.
- Monaco, Marseille and Saint-Etienne fight for 3rd place Updated: May-21-15 8:56 am
MONACO - With the top two places already set, the only thing to be decided in the last round of the French league is which team will finish third and take the final Champions League spot.
- Drivers set to ask fans how to make Formula 1 more exciting Updated: May-20-15 3:28 pm
MONACO - Formula One drivers will ask fans for their views on how to improve the sport as part of an increased effort to make racing more exciting.
- Hamilton earns his '10 percent' after signing Mercedes deal Updated: May-20-15 12:35 pm
MONACO - Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton joked that he earned his "10 percent" commission from himself after finally signing a new and lucrative three-year contract with Mercedes that he negotiated on his own.
- Monaco GP poignant for Manor F1 after Bianchi crash in Japan Updated: May-20-15 11:45 am
MONACO - With Jules Bianchi still recovering from life-threatening head injuries in a nearby hospital, this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix will be tinged with both sadness and fond memories for the Manor team.
- Platini: UEFA looking to ease rules on club spending Updated: May-18-15 12:27 pm
GENEVA - UEFA is preparing to ease rules which limit how much Europe's top clubs spend on player transfers and wages.
- Arsenal relies on late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Man United Updated: May-17-15 2:59 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Arsenal relied on a late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and stay in control of the race for automatic qualification for the Champions League.
- PSG clinches 3rd successive Ligue 1 title Updated: May-16-15 6:36 pm
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain clinched a third successive Ligue 1 with a 2-1 win at Montpellier on Saturday, securing the first trophy of a possible domestic treble.
- Jardim extends deal with Monaco Updated: May-12-15 3:48 pm
MONACO - Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim has signed a new deal with the French club until the end of the 2018-19 season.
- Marseille rallies to beat Monaco 2-1 in French League Updated: May-10-15 6:02 pm
PARIS - Late goals from Andre Ayew and Romain Alessandrini guided Marseille to a 2-1 win over Monaco in the French league Sunday and maintained its chances of qualifying for next season's Champions League.
- Rosberg finally earns 1st win of F1 season at Spanish GP Updated: May-10-15 12:29 pm
GRANOLLERS, Spain - Nico Rosberg finally got his championship campaign going on Sunday with a commanding win from pole position at the Spanish Grand Prix.
- Joy in Monaco: Royal twins are baptized in ceremony Updated: May-10-15 9:59 am
MONACO - Monaco has welcomed with joy the baptism of the principality's five-month-old royal baby twins.
- World offers help after Nepal quake, but few know scope yet Updated: Apr-25-15 11:06 pm
LONDON - As world leaders and global charities try to grasp the scope of an earthquake that devastated parts of tiny, mountainous Nepal, they are preparing emergency aid for the survivors but worrying how to make sure it gets there.