- PSG could seal 2nd successive French league title Updated: Apr-24-14 7:45 am
- Djokovic: Wrist better, will try to play in Madrid Updated: Apr-22-14 12:38 pm
- Nadal looks to put Monte Carlo behind him Updated: Apr-21-14 8:32 am
- Liverpool closes in on Premier League title Updated: Apr-20-14 6:56 pm
- Monaco beats Nice 1-0 in France Updated: Apr-20-14 5:39 pm
- Federer beats Djokovic to reach Monte Carlo final Updated: Apr-19-14 1:23 pm
- Novak Djokovic faces spell out with wrist injury Updated: Apr-19-14 12:47 pm
- Federer would skip tennis to be with wife, newborn Updated: Apr-16-14 12:06 pm
- IOC official: Slopestyle injuries 'unacceptable' Updated: Apr-12-14 5:16 pm
- Back pain rules Gasquet out of Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 pm
- FIFA medical chief 'hates' Brazil drug test doubts Updated: Apr-11-14 10:02 am
- Colombia's World Cup hopes hinge on Falcao Updated: Apr-09-14 5:09 am
- 5 Colombia players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:09 am
- Wild Card Federer to play in Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-08-14 4:07 pm
- RSL: 'It keeps getting better' for Ned Grabavoy Updated: Apr-04-14 5:48 pm
Paris Saint-Germain is looking to seal its second successive title at Sochaux on Sunday and could do so without kicking a ball if second-placed Monaco fails to beat relegated Ajaccio on Saturday.
Saying his right wrist is not as badly hurt as he feared, Novak Djokovic plans to be back on the tennis tour in two weeks - and at the French Open later next month.
BARCELONA, Spain - Top-ranked Rafael Nadal gets an immediate chance to shake off his surprisingly early exit at the Monte Carlo Masters by going for his ninth Barcelona Open title this week.
LONDON - Liverpool secured a return to the Champions League on Sunday - but there's a much bigger prize just around the corner.
PARIS - Dimitar Berbatov helped Monaco secure a Champions League spot by scoring an audacious lob in a 1-0 win over Nice in the French league on Sunday.
MONACO - Roger Federer will try to win the Monte Carlo Masters for the first time and Stanislas Wawrinka his first Masters title anywhere when they meet in an all-Swiss final on Sunday.
MONACO - Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic faces an anxious wait to see how long his right-wrist injury will keep him away from tennis.
MONACO - Roger Federer is prepared to skip tournaments - including possibly the French Open - to be with his wife when she gives birth again.
MONACO - Maybe Shaun White was right all along.
MONACO - Tenth-ranked Richard Gasquet has pulled out of the Monte Carlo Masters after failing to shake off a back injury.
MONACO - FIFA's medical chief is "really not happy" with drug-testing plans for the World Cup in Brazil because samples taken from players must be flown across the Atlantic for analysis at a laboratory in Switzerland, which could slow results.
BOGOTA, Colombia - There is one important question in the minds of Colombian fans as the nation prepares for its first World Cup in 16 years: Will Radamel Falcao be ready to play?
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia is still hoping it will be able to count on striker Radamel Falcao when it plays in the World Cup for the first time in 16 years.
MONACO - Roger Federer has accepted a wild card invitation to play in the Monte Carlo Masters after skipping the tournament for the past two years.
SANDY, Utah - There is no "S'' in Grabavoy. But there was on March 16, 2013. For one afternoon match at Rio Tinto Stadium, Real Salt Lake midfielder Ned Grabavoy was Ned Grabavoys.