- Federer & Nadal into Monte Carlo Masters 3rd round Updated: Apr-16-14 1:15 pm
- Federer would skip tennis to be with wife, newborn Updated: Apr-16-14 12:06 pm
- PSG loses 1-0 at Lyon in French league Updated: Apr-13-14 6:14 pm
- IOC official: Slopestyle injuries 'unacceptable' Updated: Apr-12-14 5:16 pm
- Back pain rules Gasquet out of Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 pm
- FIFA medical chief 'hates' Brazil drug test doubts Updated: Apr-11-14 10:02 am
- Colombia's World Cup hopes hinge on Falcao Updated: Apr-09-14 5:09 am
- 5 Colombia players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:09 am
- Wild Card Federer to play in Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-08-14 4:07 pm
- RSL: 'It keeps getting better' for Ned Grabavoy Updated: Apr-04-14 5:48 pm
- Shuttered Indiana RV company auctioning inventory Updated: Mar-22-14 5:11 pm
- Wenger reaches milestone with 1,000th Arsenal game Updated: Mar-20-14 8:54 am
MONACO - Roger Federer was happier than eight-time champion Rafael Nadal after their straight-sets wins to reach the Monte Carlo Masters third round on Wednesday.
MONACO - Roger Federer is prepared to skip tournaments - including possibly the French Open - to be with his wife when she gives birth again.
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain failed to get over the disappointment of its Champions League exit as it lost 1-0 at Lyon in the French league on Sunday.
MONACO - Maybe Shaun White was right all along.
MONACO - Tenth-ranked Richard Gasquet has pulled out of the Monte Carlo Masters after failing to shake off a back injury.
MONACO - FIFA's medical chief is "really not happy" with drug-testing plans for the World Cup in Brazil because samples taken from players must be flown across the Atlantic for analysis at a laboratory in Switzerland, which could slow results.
BOGOTA, Colombia - There is one important question in the minds of Colombian fans as the nation prepares for its first World Cup in 16 years: Will Radamel Falcao be ready to play?
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia is still hoping it will be able to count on striker Radamel Falcao when it plays in the World Cup for the first time in 16 years.
MONACO - Roger Federer has accepted a wild card invitation to play in the Monte Carlo Masters after skipping the tournament for the past two years.
SANDY, Utah - There is no "S'' in Grabavoy. But there was on March 16, 2013. For one afternoon match at Rio Tinto Stadium, Real Salt Lake midfielder Ned Grabavoy was Ned Grabavoys.
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana maker of recreational vehicles that recently shuttered its operations is auctioning off the company's remaining inventory.
LONDON - "Arsene Who?"