- Norway restores, donates 1927 silent film to China Updated: Apr-15-14 8:01 am
- Czech couple: Norwegian amnesia man is our son Updated: Apr-10-14 5:41 am
- Norwegian police try to identify amnesia man Updated: Apr-08-14 11:08 am
- Norway's oil fund could dump shares in oil, coal Updated: Apr-04-14 12:50 pm
- Ng, Takeda appointed to head 2 key IOC commissions Updated: Apr-01-14 7:03 pm
- Japan whaling future in doubt after court ruling Updated: Mar-31-14 1:29 pm
- Norway's Stoltenberg appointed as new NATO chief Updated: Mar-28-14 1:46 pm
- Russian wins Norway's $1 million Abel math prize Updated: Mar-26-14 8:45 am
- Norway honors W.Va. World War II veteran Updated: Mar-23-14 11:52 am
- Eder, Kuzmina win biathlon World Cup races Updated: Mar-22-14 11:44 am
- Norwegian museum agrees to return looted Matisse Updated: Mar-21-14 8:40 am
- Fak, Domracheva win biathlon sprints Updated: Mar-20-14 2:02 pm
BEIJING - Norway donated a restored Chinese silent film from the 1920s to China's national film archive on Tuesday, despite a prolonged diplomatic chill between the countries over the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize.
STOCKHOLM - A Czech couple has identified a man who was found in Oslo in December with alleged amnesia as their son.
OSLO, Norway - Police in Norway are trying to identify a man who understands five languages but claims he cannot remember his own name or where he comes from.
STAVANGER, Norway - Norway is considering excluding foreign oil and coal companies from its $860 billion sovereign wealth fund, which manages profits from Norway's own fossil fuel industry.
LONDON - IOC President Thomas Bach filled several key positions Tuesday - including in finance, marketing and anti-doping - as he put his own stamp on the Olympic body that continues to take shape since his election six months ago.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The future of whaling in Japan was thrown into doubt after the International Court of Justice ruled Monday that the nation's annual hunt in the Antarctic was not really for scientific purposes - as Tokyo had claimed - and ordered it halted.
BRUSSELS - Former Norwegian Premier Jens Stoltenberg will take over as NATO chief starting in October, the second Scandinavian in a row to lead the military alliance.
OSLO, Norway - Russian mathematician Yakov G. Sinai has won this year's $1 million Abel Prize in mathematics.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A West Virginia veteran has been honored by Norway for his service in the nation with a U.S. Army battalion during World War II.
OSLO, Norway - Slovakia's Anastasya Kuzmina won the women's 10-kilometer pursuit race Saturday at the final biathlon World Cup meet of the season, while Norway's Tora Berger put herself in position to finish her career with the overall title.
AMSTERDAM - A Norwegian museum says it has agreed to return a Matisse once looted by Hermann Goering to the family of Jewish art dealer Paul Rosenberg.
OSLO, Norway - Jakov Fak of Slovenia won his first biathlon World Cup of the season in a 10-kilometer sprint at Holmenkollen Ski Stadium on Thursday while Darya Domracheva of Belarus won the women's sprint to keep that overall race intriguing.