- Norway's Aksel Lund Sinvdal wins Lake Louise downhill Updated: Nov-28-15 4:31 pm
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won the first men's World Cup downhill of the season Saturday.
- Objects from Norwegian settlers found in Petersburg building Updated: Nov-28-15 12:34 pm
PETERSBURG, Alaska - Artifacts left behind by Norwegian settlers are on display at one of Petersburg's oldest buildings.
- Fossli takes maiden World Cup win Updated: Nov-27-15 10:39 am
KUUSAMO, Finland - Sondre Fossli and Maiken Caspersen Falla won the sprints in the first cross-country skiing World Cup race of the season on Friday.
- Daniel-Andre Tande of Norway wins ski jumping World Cup Updated: Nov-22-15 1:41 pm
KLINGENTHAL, Germany - Daniel-Andre Tande of Norway won the first individual ski jumping event of the new World Cup season on Sunday.
- IS group says it has killed Norwegian, Chinese captives Updated: Nov-18-15 1:28 pm
CAIRO - The Islamic State group said Wednesday that it has killed Norwegian and Chinese captives after earlier demanding ransoms for the two men.
- Jay Leno to host Nobel Peace Prize concert on Dec. 11 Updated: Nov-16-15 2:33 pm
NEW YORK - Former "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno is set to host the Nobel Peace Prize concert next month.
- Hungary beats Norway 2-1, qualifies for Euro 2016 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:02 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Hungary secured a spot at next year's European Championship by beating Norway 2-1 Sunday, ending a 30-year absence from major tournaments.
- Hungary defeats Norway 1-0 in 1st leg of Euro 2016 playoff Updated: Nov-12-15 5:32 pm
OSLO, Norway - Laszlo Kleinheisler scored on his debut to help Hungary to a 1-0 win over Norway in the first leg of their playoff for a spot at next year's European Championship in France.
- European terror-recruiting cell linked to IS broken up Updated: Nov-12-15 8:17 am
ROME - European law enforcement authorities announced Thursday they had broken up a Norway-based Iraqi Kurdish recruitment ring that radicalized prospects via the Internet and sent them to fight in Iraq and Syria alongside the Islamic State group. Thirteen people were arrested in Italy, Britain and Norway.
- Drug might help breast cancer patients avoid heart damage Updated: Nov-11-15 3:06 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Many cancer treatments have a dark side - they can damage the heart. New research suggests this risk might be lowered in women with breast tumors if they take a heart drug as a preventive measure during their cancer care.
- Bob Bradley leaves Norway yearning for a bigger job Updated: Nov-06-15 7:15 am
LONDON - At another career crossroads, Bob Bradley is leaving Norway on a high.
- Zoetis buying Pharmaq to capitalize on fish farming growth Updated: Nov-02-15 6:14 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Veterinary drugmaker Zoetis, looking to capitalize on increasing global demand for farmed fish, is buying the top maker of vaccines and other health products for aquaculture.
- Iraqi-born cleric jailed in Norway for praising Paris attack Updated: Oct-30-15 10:24 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - A Norwegian court has sentenced an Iraqi-born cleric to 18 months in jail for praising the slaying of cartoonists at the French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, which had lampooned Islam and other religions.
- Bieber quits concert because fans won't listen to him Updated: Oct-30-15 7:02 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Canadian pop star Justin Bieber says he stopped a concert in Oslo after one song because fans got in his way as he tried to wipe up liquid on stage.