- Ainslie wins first America's Cup World Series stop of 2015 Updated: Jul-26-15 5:22 pm
PORTSMOUTH, England - The hometown Land Rover Ben Ainslie Racing has been declared the winner of the first America's Cup World Series of the year after Sunday's racing was canceled because of gale-force wind.
- Swedish police question Snoop Dogg for suspected drug use Updated: Jul-26-15 3:44 pm
HELSINKI - Swedish police say they briefly held U.S. rapper Snoop Dogg on suspicion of drug use after he performed a concert near Stockholm.
- Germany opens World Cup title defense against Norway Updated: Jul-26-15 6:02 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - Holder Germany will open its World Cup title defense against Norway.
- Sweden arrests 2 suspected of terror, murder in Syria Updated: Jul-23-15 10:59 am
HELSINKI - Swedish security police say they have arrested two Swedish citizens on suspicion of terrorist offenses and murder in Syria in 2013.
- Birmingham mayor: Pleased to back pope's call to end slavery Updated: Jul-21-15 10:44 am
VATICAN CITY - The latest developments at the Vatican's meeting of mayors on fighting climate change and human trafficking. All times local.
- Greg Poehler returns for second season of Swedish comedy Updated: Jul-17-15 12:25 pm
NEW YORK - Paul Simon, Jack Black, Neve Campbell, Amy Poehler and Jason Priestley make appearances in the second season of the television comedy "Welcome to Sweden," which launches on NBC on Sunday.
- Europe helps Electrolux return to profit in Q2 Updated: Jul-17-15 5:58 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Swedish home appliance maker Electrolux returned to profit in the second quarter of the year on a combination of strong demand in western Europe and cost savings.
- Strycova advances in Swedish Open Updated: Jul-14-15 4:24 pm
BASTAD, Sweden - Third-seeded Barbora Strycova beat Grace Min of the United States 6-4, 6-2 on Tuesday to reach the second round of the Swedish Open.
- British Open, Tee Times Updated: Jul-13-15 10:06 am
- Swedish woman gets $18M in sex harassment suit against boss Updated: Jun-30-15 2:22 am
NEW YORK - A young Swedish woman who sued her former Wall Street executive boss over lurid allegations of sexual conquest, betrayal and stalking was awarded $18 million by a federal jury Monday.
- Pro-European candidate leads in Moldova vote Updated: Jun-28-15 7:07 pm
CHISINAU, Moldova - Near-final results gave a pro-European Union candidate a comfortable lead in the runoff vote for mayor of Moldova's biggest city Sunday, in an election seen as a test of whether the former Soviet republic moves closer to the EU or to neighboring Russia.