- Peaches Geldof funeral to be held on Easter Monday Updated: Apr-18-14 7:35 am
- Views differ of imam accused in US terrorism case Updated: Apr-18-14 6:11 am
- UK opposition party hires top Obama adviser Updated: Apr-18-14 6:08 am
- US goalie Howard commits to Everton 2 more years Updated: Apr-17-14 6:21 pm
- Robson out of French, Wimbledon with injured wrist Updated: Apr-17-14 1:23 pm
- Jones, Godard, Cronenberg in competition at Cannes Updated: Apr-17-14 1:11 pm
- Green UK lawmaker cleared over fracking protest Updated: Apr-17-14 10:49 am
- Britain's Co-op posts loss in 'disastrous' year Updated: Apr-17-14 7:16 am
- 5 things to know about the English Premier League Updated: Apr-17-14 7:14 am
- Ukraine 2022 Olympic bid on hold but still alive Updated: Apr-17-14 6:58 am
- Real Madrid wins 19th Copa del Rey title Updated: Apr-16-14 7:42 pm
- Man City slips further out of title contention Updated: Apr-16-14 6:54 pm
- Crystal Palace beat Everton 3-2 to dent UCL hopes Updated: Apr-16-14 6:49 pm
- City's title hopes hit with 2-2 draw vs Sunderland Updated: Apr-16-14 6:40 pm
- Player gets 5-match ban for lashing out at fan Updated: Apr-16-14 1:24 pm
- NKorea complains over barber's Kim Jong Un poster Updated: Apr-16-14 1:01 pm
- Ex-editor admits hearing hacked voicemails in 2004 Updated: Apr-16-14 12:59 pm
- Liverpool boosted by diagnosis of Sturridge injury Updated: Apr-16-14 12:18 pm
- Paul Weller's children win lawsuit over pictures Updated: Apr-16-14 8:52 am
- UK lawmakers slam lax security in Taliban attack Updated: Apr-16-14 6:49 am
- UK: Ex-Co-op Bank chair charged with drug offenses Updated: Apr-16-14 6:41 am
- UK unemployment keeps falling amid recovery Updated: Apr-16-14 6:25 am
- Russian city of Kazan to host 2016 world juniors Updated: Apr-16-14 6:21 am
- Arsenal beats West Ham 3-1 in Premier League Updated: Apr-15-14 5:53 pm
- Florida editorial roundup Updated: Apr-15-14 4:46 pm
LONDON - The family of Peaches Geldof say her funeral will be take place on Easter Monday at the same church where her mother's funeral was held.
NEW YORK - An Egyptian imam who led a London mosque more than a dozen years ago was portrayed in opening statements at his terrorism trial as an enthusiastic supporter of al-Qaida by a prosecutor and as a reasonable man who helped authorities in England keep people calm by his defense attorney.
LONDON - Britain's opposition Labour Party has recruited a top adviser to U.S. President Barack Obama's campaigns to help with its leader's election bid next year.
LONDON - American goalkeeper Tim Howard has signed a two-year contract extension to stay with Everton until 2018.
LONDON - Britain will be without its top female player at Wimbledon after Laura Robson announced she is having surgery on her injured left wrist.
PARIS - David Cronenberg deconstructs Hollywood, Tommy Lee Jones goes Western, and reclusive New Wave legend Jean-Luc Godard returns in 3-D in films competing for top honors at next month's Cannes Film Festival.
LONDON - Britain's only Green Party lawmaker has been acquitted of charges stemming from her participation in a protest against shale gas extraction.
LONDON - The Co-operative Group, Britain's largest mutual society, on Thursday posted a 2.5 billion-pound ($3.04 billion) loss for 2013, a year its chief executive called "disastrous."
MANCHESTER, England - A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
LONDON - With the crisis in Ukraine escalating by the day, the prospect of the Winter Olympics going to the former Soviet republic seems hard to imagine. Yet, the western Ukrainian city of Lviv hasn't given up on its bid for the 2022 Games.
VALENCIA, Spain - Gareth Bale raced down the field, avoided a defender and rolled the ball under goalkeeper Jose Pinto in the 90th minute, giving Real Madrid a 2-1 win over Barcelona on Wednesday night and its 19th Copa del Rey title.
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League trophy could be out of reach for Manchester City after a 2-2 home draw with last-placed Sunderland on Wednesday that capped a demoralizing four days for title chasers.
LIVERPOOL, England - Crystal Palace dented Everton's hopes of Champions League football next season following a 3-2 away win in the English Premier League on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's hopes of winning the Premier League took a big hit with a 2-2 draw at home to last-place Sunderland on Wednesday, with the title chasers needing an 88th-minute goal from Samir Nasri to earn a point.
LONDON - A footballer in England's third tier has been handed a five-match ban for lashing out at a spectator during a match.
LONDON - North Korea has made a diplomatic appeal to the British government to get a London salon out of its hair.
LONDON - Former News of the World editor Andy Coulson acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that he listened to hacked voicemail messages while he was editor of the tabloid.
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool's Premier League title hopes have been boosted by a positive injury prognosis on striker Daniel Sturridge.
LONDON - The children of musician Paul Weller won a privacy lawsuit Wednesday over paparazzi pictures published on a newspaper website.
LONDON - British lawmakers said Wednesday that U.K. commanders' complacency and inadequate security were partly to blame for the failure to stop a Taliban attack on a U.S-British base in Afghanistan that killed two U.S. Marines.
LONDON - Police have charged the former chairman of Britain's troubled Co-operative Bank with drug offenses.
LONDON - Britain's unemployment rate has fallen below 7 percent for the first time in five years, with earnings growth narrowly outstripping inflation for the first time since 2010.
LONDON - The Russian city of Kazan will host the 2016 world junior athletics championships.
LONDON - Lukas Podolski scored twice as Arsenal came from a goal down to beat West Ham 3-1 in the Premier League on Tuesday and provisionally reclaim the last Champions League spot.
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers: