- Palestinian official: Gaza border deal reached with Egypt Updated: Nov-16-15 2:46 pm
RAMALLAH, West Bank - A senior Palestinian official on Monday said the Palestinian Authority has reached an agreement with Egypt to reopen the Gaza Strip's main border crossing in an arrangement meant to bypass the territory's Hamas rulers.
- Arab, South America leaders stress support for Palestinians Updated: Nov-11-15 1:51 pm
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Arab and South American leaders found common ground in support for the Palestinians during a summit Wednesday aimed at strengthening ties between the two regions.
- Hamas hands over Arafat's Gaza home to his Fatah party Updated: Nov-10-15 3:32 pm
- ICC repeats prosecutor has to reconsider Gaza flotilla probe Updated: Nov-06-15 12:43 pm
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Judges at the International Criminal Court reiterated Friday that the court's prosecutor has to reconsider her decision not to investigate the storming by Israel of an aid flotilla heading to Gaza.
- Palestinian officials: Egypt navy kills Gaza fisherman Updated: Nov-05-15 11:26 am
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Palestinian officials say a fisherman was shot and killed by Egyptian naval forces off the Gaza coast.
- Conflict hard to ignore as stabbings reach Israeli heartland Updated: Nov-04-15 3:53 pm
RISHON LEZION, Israel - Twenty-four-year-old shopkeeper Darya Zelenkov was working her shift in a downtown clothing shop in this central Israeli city when she was startled by a knife-wielding Palestinian trying to burst in. The quick-thinking saleswoman quickly slammed the glass door in his face.
- Gaza family is first to return to rebuilt home after war Updated: Nov-01-15 6:02 am
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - The al-Zazas have much to celebrate these days, after returning a few weeks ago to their neighborhood in the Gaza Strip - the first Palestinian family to move back into a completely rebuilt home since last year's war between Israel and the Islamic militant group Hamas.
- Little outcry as hospitals bombed in Syria, Yemen Updated: Oct-30-15 1:50 am
BEIRUT - The first missile slammed into the field hospital in the rebel-held Syrian town of Sarmeen, killing a physiotherapist inside. Five minutes later, the aircraft returned, firing another missile that hit nearby just as the first responders were arriving. A total of 13 were killed, and the hospital organizers blamed Russian warplanes.
- Prosthetic eye maker brings relief to wounded Gazans Updated: Oct-28-15 2:29 am
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Imad Abu Wadi barely slept after losing his right eye during the summer 2014 war between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip.