- Hong Kong ferry hits unknown object, 87 hurt Updated: Nov-29-13 1:48 am
- Pacquiao prepares for Tacloban visit Updated: Nov-24-13 10:08 pm
- Filipino typhoon survivors cheer Pacquiao triumph Updated: Nov-24-13 7:37 am
- Pacquiao beats Rios in unanimous decision Updated: Nov-24-13 4:18 am
- Gradovich retains IBF feather title, beats Dib Updated: Nov-23-13 11:29 pm
- Beckham excited about new MLS team in Miami Updated: Nov-22-13 4:59 am
- Pacquiao dedicates next fight to typhoon victims Updated: Nov-13-13 3:32 am
HONG KONG - A high-speed ferry heading from Hong Kong to Macau hit an unidentified object off an outlying island in the predawn Friday, leaving 87 people injured, authorities and the ferry company said.
MACAU - Manny Pacquiao is preparing for a visit to the typhoon-devastated city of Tacloban in the coming days, returning to the Philippines with his boxing career back on the upswing after an impressive victory over Brandon Rios.
TACLOBAN, Philippines - Thousands of survivors of Typhoon Haiyan erupted into wild cheers Sunday to celebrate the victory of Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao, bringing back laughter and revelry briefly to a central Philippine region that was turned into a corpse-strewn wasteland by the powerful storm.
MACAU - Manny Pacquiao reversed the decline in his boxing career and provided some desperately needed inspiration to the disaster-stricken Philippines with an authoritative victory over Brandon Rios on Sunday.
MACAU - Russia's Evgeny Gradovich retained the IBF featherweight title when Australia's Billy Dib quit in the ninth round Sunday at The Venetian casino in Macau.
MACAU - David Beckham says he is looking forward to becoming the owner of a new MLS franchise in Miami.
Manny Pacquiao believes the best way to bring inspiration and hope to the victims of the devastating Typhoon Haiyan in his native Philippines is to win his comeback fight against Brandon Rios.