- Hillary Clinton headlining forums in Mass., Conn. Updated: Apr-23-14 5:46 am
- Former Red Sox CF Ellsbury gets mixed reception Updated: Apr-23-14 1:24 am
- Yankees slug Red Sox for 15 hits in 9-3 win Updated: Apr-23-14 1:09 am
- Ellsbury returns, helps Yanks beat Red Sox 9-3 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:30 am
- Rwanda's Kagame: Lessons learned from genocide Updated: Apr-22-14 9:34 pm
- From Marathon Meb to the 'beacon' of Beacon St Updated: Apr-22-14 8:59 pm
- Lawsuit filed in deadly Boston brownstone blaze Updated: Apr-22-14 7:34 pm
- Jay Leno to give commencement address at Emerson Updated: Apr-22-14 4:46 pm
- Fluffernutter gets boost for state sandwich Updated: Apr-22-14 4:35 pm
- Boston Marathon suspect's friends want trial moved Updated: Apr-22-14 1:25 pm
- Suffolk students critical of graduation speaker Updated: Apr-22-14 10:35 am
- 1 year after bombs, Boston Marathon a celebration Updated: Apr-22-14 7:48 am
- American Meb Keflezighi wins Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-22-14 6:17 am
- Hoyts run final Boston Marathon as a team Updated: Apr-21-14 6:17 pm
- MARATHON WATCH: Silence, then exultation in Boston Updated: Apr-21-14 5:40 pm
- Bombing survivors return for Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-21-14 5:38 pm
- Cab driver killed in fiery crash on Zakim Bridge Updated: Apr-21-14 4:58 pm
- MARATHON WATCH: Arredondo back at finish line Updated: Apr-21-14 3:25 pm
- Six-run 3rd inning lifts Orioles over Red Sox 7-6 Updated: Apr-21-14 2:53 pm
- Newlyweds injured in bombing do hand cycle race Updated: Apr-21-14 2:22 pm
- American McFadden wins Boston wheelchair division Updated: Apr-21-14 1:50 pm
- Marathon men's winner has names of victims on bib Updated: Apr-21-14 1:33 pm
- Marathon survivor Jeff Bauman back at finish line Updated: Apr-21-14 1:31 pm
- Kenya's Rita Jeptoo wins Boston Marathon again Updated: Apr-21-14 1:12 pm
- Marathon survivor throws out 1st pitch at Sox game Updated: Apr-21-14 12:31 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - Hillary Rodham Clinton will be headlining forums in Boston and at the University of Connecticut as she considers another run for president in 2016.
BOSTON - Yankees center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury received a mixed reception Tuesday night in his first game at Fenway Park as an opponent.
BOSTON - Jacoby Ellsbury wasted little time reminding the Red Sox how he used to help them win.
MEDFORD, Massachusetts - Rwanda President Paul Kagame told a U.S. audience Tuesday that the horrific slaughter of more than 800,000 people in his country two decades ago has taught people in the small East African nation that they "must ultimately be responsible for their own fate."
BOSTON - Meb Keflezighi fled the East African nation of Eritrea as a 12-year-old boy, coming to the United States to escape war and poverty. Tatyana McFadden was 6 and sickly when an American woman adopted her from a Russian orphanage.
BOSTON - The owner of a brownstone where two firefighters were killed in a wind-fueled fire has filed a civil lawsuit alleging negligence by welders working next door.
BOSTON - Jay Leno is returning to his alma mater, Emerson College, to deliver the commencement address this spring.
BOSTON - A bill that would make the fluffernutter Massachusetts' official sandwich has been given initial approval by state lawmakers.
BOSTON - Three friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) are asking that their cases be tried outside of Massachusetts.
BOSTON - Some students at Suffolk University are objecting to the selection of the national director of the Anti-Defamation League as the law school's commencement speaker.
BOSTON - Unfinished business. Defiance. Hope, strength and resilience. They used different words but the meaning was the same for thousands of people who were stopped by twin bombings at last year's Boston Marathon and came back this year to finish what they started.
BOSTON - A year ago, an injured Meb Keflezighi watched the Boston Marathon from the stands at the finish line on Boylston Street, leaving five minutes before the bombs went off.
HOPKINTON, Massachusetts - This year's Boston Marathon is the final farewell for two of the most recognizable faces in the race - father and son team Dick and Rick Hoyt.
A look at the 118th running of the Boston Marathon. For further updates, visit http://bigstory.ap.org.
BOSTON - Survivors of last year's bombing did not shy away from this year's Boston Marathon.
BOSTON - A 54-year-old taxi driver was killed in a fiery crash with a tractor-trailer truck that shut down northbound lanes of Interstate 93 and caused a huge traffic tie-up in Boston during the Monday morning commute.
A look at the 118th running of the Boston Marathon.
BOSTON - The Baltimore Orioles scored six runs off Clay Buchholz in the third inning then held on to spoil Boston's Patriots' Day morning game a year after the Boston Marathon bombings with a 7-6 win over the Red Sox on Monday.
BOSTON - Newlyweds who each lost a leg in last year's Boston Marathon bombing completed the marathon together this year, riding hand cycles for the 26.2-mile course.
BOSTON - Tatyana McFadden of the United States has won the women's wheelchair race at the Boston Marathon on her 25th birthday. It was the second straight year she won the race.
BOSTON - The winner of the Boston Marathon men's race had the names of last year's victims written in marker on the corners of his race bib.
BOSTON - Boston Marathon survivor Jeff Bauman returned to the finish line Monday after losing both his legs in last year's marathon bombing.
BOSTON - Rita Jeptoo of Kenya successfully defended the Boston Marathon title she said she could not enjoy a year ago after the fatal bombings.
BOSTON - Boston Marathon survivor Marc Fucarile (FYOO'-ka-rill) threw out the ceremonial first pitch before the Red Sox traditional Patriots Day game