- White House Conference on Aging to hold forum in Boston Updated: May-25-15 3:13 pm
BOSTON - The White House Conference on Aging will hold its fifth and final regional forum in Boston this week.
- Youngster, adult shot, injured in Boston attack Updated: May-25-15 9:23 am
BOSTON - A Brockton youngster and 20-year-old man have been hospitalized after being shot in Boston's Dorchester neighborhood.
- Angels' offense shut down by Miley in 6-1 loss to Red Sox Updated: May-24-15 6:44 pm
BOSTON - Mike Scioscia said before the game that hitters usually look at a few pitches when facing a starter for the first time.
- Napoli homers again, drives in 4; Red Sox beat Angels 6-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:08 pm
BOSTON - Mike Napoli might want to find that child that autographed his bat a couple of days ago and have him sign a few more.
- Hearing set on 2 percent liquor tax proposal Updated: May-24-15 4:04 pm
BOSTON - Liquor store owners in Boston aren't exactly toasting a proposal to put a 2 percent tax on alcohol sales in the city.
- RHP Morin placed on 15-day DL with strained muscle Updated: May-24-15 1:28 pm
- Q&A: Boston Pops maestro Keith Lockhart on music, tech Updated: May-24-15 1:11 pm
BOSTON - Keith Lockhart was just 35 and a musical wunderkind when he took over as conductor of the Boston Pops in 1995.
- Public hearing scheduled for Gov. Baker's MBTA overhaul bill Updated: May-24-15 11:43 am
BOSTON - A bill filed by Gov. Charlie Baker to overhaul the beleaguered Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority is the subject of a second public hearing this week.
- Boston police identify shooting victim Updated: May-24-15 9:50 am
BOSTON - Boston police have identified the victim of a weekend shooting and are asking the community for help in the investigation.
- Massachusetts kicks off summer recreational season Updated: May-23-15 1:17 pm
BOSTON - State officials are kicking off the start of the summer recreational season with the opening of waterfronts across Massachusetts this Memorial Day weekend.
- State health care industry spent $19M lobbying lawmakers Updated: May-23-15 12:41 pm
BOSTON - Hospitals, insurers, doctors, unions and pharmaceutical companies spent a record $19 million trying to sway Beacon Hill lawmakers last year, a reflection of the industry's political and economic muscle and a rapidly changing health care landscape.
- Water quality survey gives Boston-area beaches high marks Updated: May-23-15 11:30 am
BOSTON - An environmental advocacy group is giving Boston-area beaches high marks for water quality.
- Red Sox lose 12-5 to Angels thanks to 9-run inning Updated: May-22-15 11:57 pm
BOSTON - It only took one bad inning for the Boston Red Sox to lose control of the game.
- Red Sox call up Cuban OF Rusney Castillo Updated: May-22-15 7:36 pm
- Animal protection group: suspected dog flu in Massachusetts Updated: May-22-15 7:23 pm
BOSTON - A Boston-based animal protection group says it's preparing for a possible influx of canine influenza after a terrier in Massachusetts came down with symptoms resembling those of a dog flu strain that has sickened more than 1,000 dogs in the Midwest.
- Cruise ship that ran aground near Bermuda returns to Boston Updated: May-22-15 4:51 pm
BOSTON - Passengers on a cruise ship that ran aground on a reef near Bermuda during a seven-day vacation shrugged their shoulders and said the mishap was no big deal as they disembarked Friday.
- Boston Children's Hospital to add 276 doctors in 3 states Updated: May-22-15 4:04 pm
BOSTON - Boston Children's Hospital has made a deal to acquire a network of out-of-state doctors to expand and reach more patients beyond the city.
- Lawyer: Ex-NFLer Aaron Hernandez, now in prison, low on cash Updated: May-22-15 2:27 pm
NEW BEDFORD, Massachusetts - Former NFL player and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez is running out of money after hiring a platoon of lawyers for all his criminal cases, his attorney said.
- Boston, several suburbs see major population growth Updated: May-22-15 12:37 pm
BOSTON - Boston-area residents who feel there are more cars on the roads and a little less elbow room on the subway may be right.
- Boston man gets prison for taking 3 to work as prostitutes Updated: May-22-15 11:13 am
BANGOR, Maine - Federal prosecutors say a 28-year-old Boston man has been sentenced to nearly four years in prison for aiding and abetting the interstate transportation of women for prostitution.
- Cruise ship that ran aground near Bermuda back in Boston Updated: May-22-15 8:59 am
BOSTON - A cruise ship that ran aground on a reef near Bermuda has docked in Boston.
- Boston-area pizza chain files for bankruptcy protection Updated: May-22-15 7:55 am
BOSTON - Iconic Boston-area brick oven pizza chain Pizzeria Regina has filed for bankruptcy protection and is closing four locations.
- Massachusetts Senate passes $38 billion state budget Updated: May-22-15 7:19 am
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Senate passed a $38 billion state budget early Friday that lawmakers say makes critical investments in local aid, education, economic development and services for vulnerable residents of the state.
- Rangers' Rodriguez keeps Red Sox bats quiet in 3-1 win Updated: May-21-15 11:18 pm
BOSTON - Wandy Rodriguez's plan worked very well. He simply kept Boston's struggling hitters confused.
- Celtics owner Pagliuca takes over Boston's 2024 Olympic bid Updated: May-21-15 10:30 pm
BOSTON - The group leading the bid to bring the 2024 Olympics to Boston shook up its management Thursday, making Boston Celtics co-owner Steve Pagliuca the new chairman in an attempt to revive the city's chances of hosting the Summer Games.