- Rask's 6th shutout gives Bruins 3-0 win over Caps Updated: Mar-06-14 11:09 pm
- Belafonte receives honorary Berklee doctorate Updated: Mar-06-14 10:13 pm
- Massachusetts OKs bill outlawing 'upskirt' photos Updated: Mar-06-14 6:56 pm
- Hill arrives at Red Sox camp following son's death Updated: Mar-06-14 5:53 pm
- Feds to pay lawyer for marathon suspect's friend Updated: Mar-06-14 4:57 pm
- Greyhound Vt.-to-Mass. service returns to 2 towns Updated: Mar-06-14 7:59 am
- Boston police make arrest in Christmas Day slaying Updated: Mar-06-14 6:49 am
- Thompson, Lee lead Warriors over Celtics 108-88 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:33 pm
- Obama visits Boston for Democratic fundraisers Updated: Mar-05-14 9:59 pm
- No. 1 seed Boston routs Lafayette 91-54 in Patriot Updated: Mar-05-14 9:45 pm
- Bruins obtain D Andrej Meszaros from Flyers Updated: Mar-05-14 8:30 pm
- Defense: Marathon suspect's remark humorous Updated: Mar-05-14 4:53 pm
- Indiana trees cut for USS Constitution repairs Updated: Mar-05-14 11:26 am
- Boston parade organizers bars gay group Updated: Mar-05-14 7:38 am
- Mass. special election primaries held Updated: Mar-05-14 7:17 am
- Florida State holds off BC, 74-70 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:39 pm
- Krejci scores 3 for Bruins in 4-1 win over Florida Updated: Mar-04-14 11:08 pm
- Report cites rash of problems at Mass. drug lab Updated: Mar-04-14 3:17 pm
- International terminal at Logan to get upgrade Updated: Mar-04-14 10:34 am
- Mass. national parks wooed 10.5M visitors in 2012 Updated: Mar-04-14 3:50 am
- Belafonte to receive honorary Berklee doctorate Updated: Mar-04-14 3:36 am
- Mass. summit aimed at protecting customer data Updated: Mar-04-14 2:19 am
- Firm selected to oversee fire commissioner search Updated: Mar-03-14 6:44 pm
- Mass. Gov. Patrick: 'No plans' for White House bid Updated: Mar-03-14 4:04 pm
- Fisher seeks debate before Mass. GOP gathering Updated: Mar-03-14 3:55 pm
BOSTON - Boston's Berklee College of Music has presented an honorary doctor of music degree to singer, songwriter and activist Harry Belafonte.
BOSTON - Massachusetts lawmakers approved legislation Thursday to crack down on those who secretly take photographs of "the sexual or other intimate parts" of women or children in public.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Red Sox pitcher Rich Hill starts spring training with a heavy heart.
BOSTON - A federal judge says the government must begin paying for the legal defense of a 20-year-old man accused of lying for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv).
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Greyhound says it is bringing back its non-stop bus route from Brattleboro, Vermont, to Boston two days a week and will use grant money to continue using Bellows Falls as a stop on a route between Springfield, Massachusetts, and White River Junction.
BOSTON - Police have arrested a suspect in the Christmas Day shooting death of a Boston man.
BOSTON - Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
BOSTON - President Barack Obama on Wednesday urged Massachusetts Democrats to focus on this fall's midterm elections including boosting turnout, and to pass the hope of opportunity to future generations.
BOSTON - Maurice Watson, Jr. scored 21 points and D.J. Irving had 17 as top-seeded Boston routed ninth-seeded Lafayette 91-54 in the quarterfinal round of the Patriot League tournament on Wednesday night.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins added veteran depth to their young defense corps by trading for Andrej Meszaros and obtaining Corey Potter on waivers Wednesday.
BOSTON - Lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev say a remark he made to his sister during a prison visit was meant to be funny and wasn't incriminating, as prosecutors have suggested.
BOSTON - Nearly three dozen white oak trees have been harvested in Indiana in preparation of planned repairs to the Boston-based U.S.S. Constitution.
BOSTON - Boston's mayor is hoping a deal can still be reached to allow a gay group to march in the city's St. Patrick's Day parade, even after organizers said they were deceived by a gay veterans group and ended negotiations.
BOSTON - A former state parks official has won the Democratic nomination to succeed Boston Mayor Martin Walsh in the state House of Representatives.
BOSTON - Aaron Thomas scored 26 points, Okaro White 24 and Florida State pulled out a much-needed 74-70 win over Boston College on Tuesday night.
BOSTON - David Krejci's third career hat trick couldn't have come much easier.
BOSTON - A chemist who admitted faking test results in criminal cases was the "sole bad actor" in a scandal that forced the shutdown of a state drug lab in Boston, but the facility also was plagued by management failures, inadequate training and a lack of protocols, a report released Tuesday found.
BOSTON - The international terminal at Boston's Logan Airport will undergo a $100 million renovation beginning this summer, Gov. Deval Patrick and the Massachusetts Port Authority announced Tuesday.
BOSTON - The National Park Service says there were nearly 10.5 million visitors to national parks in Massachusetts in 2012.
BOSTON - Singer, songwriter and activist Harry Belafonte will receive an honorary doctor of music degree at Berklee College of Music in Boston this week during a concert in his honor.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority will host a summit on customer data theft prevention to discuss trends affecting the efforts of businesses to protect the credit cards and data of their customers.
BOSTON - Mayor Martin Walsh has announced the selection of a consulting firm to conduct a nationwide search for a new fire commissioner.
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick downplayed talk of a future run for the White House on Monday, saying he's focused on his day job and plans to return to the private sector when he leaves office in January.
BOSTON - Republican gubernatorial hopeful Mark Fisher is calling for a debate with fellow Republican candidate Charlie Baker prior to the GOP state convention.