- Advocates for Boston homeless end 24-hour Thanksgiving fast Updated: Nov-26-15 12:14 pm
BOSTON - Advocates for Boston's homeless have ended a 24-hour Thanksgiving fast with a call for more and better services.
- Police: Shooting kills 1, wounds 3 outside Fenway Park Updated: Nov-26-15 9:13 am
BOSTON - Police have tightened security around Boston's iconic Fenway Park after one person was killed and three others wounded in an early morning shooting.
- Massachusetts foundation commits $500,000 to hunger relief Updated: Nov-26-15 8:49 am
BOSTON - A Massachusetts foundation has pledged a half million dollars for hunger relief programs around the state.
- Celtics rally to drop 76ers to 0-16 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:11 pm
BOSTON - The Philadelphia 76ers found a way to tie the longest losing streak in major U.S. professional sports history.
- Key figure in keeping gay groups out of Boston parade dies Updated: Nov-25-15 3:51 pm
BOSTON - John "Wacko" Hurley, the longtime leader of the Boston St. Patrick's Day parade and the plaintiff in a 1995 U.S. Supreme Court case that allowed organizers to bar gay groups, has died. He was 85.
- Court tosses defamation suits by founder of rock band Boston Updated: Nov-25-15 3:30 pm
BOSTON - Defamation lawsuits filed by the founder of the rock group Boston against the ex-wife of the band's late lead singer and the Boston Herald were thrown out Wednesday by the highest court in Massachusetts.
- Essentials: Wicked cool stuff, old and new, to do in Boston Updated: Nov-25-15 10:16 am
BOSTON - No bucket list is complete without at least one trip to Boston, a city that's forever coming up with new ways to entice visitors to return.
- Nanny pleads guilty to stealing $280,000 from Boston family Updated: Nov-25-15 9:14 am
BOSTON - A former nanny for a Boston family has pleaded guilty to stealing more than $280,000 from her employers and using the money on vacations, jewelry and other luxuries.
- Kerry says Mideast violence could 'spin out of control' Updated: Nov-25-15 8:24 am
BOSTON - Secretary of State John Kerry says the violence between Israelis and Palestinians could "spin out of control" unless they take immediate steps to ease tensions.
- Former police officer admits to beating man in custody Updated: Nov-25-15 5:04 am
BOSTON - A former suburban Boston police officer has admitted to beating a handcuffed detainee and filing a false report about the attack.
- Boston Marathon bombing survivors brace for movies on attack Updated: Nov-25-15 12:58 am
BOSTON - Less than three years after bombs killed three people and wounded more than 260 others at the Boston Marathon, two movies, a play and an HBO documentary are in the works, causing decidedly mixed feelings among some of those most touched by the tragedy.
- 2 cars used in Ben Affleck film reported for illegal parking Updated: Nov-24-15 5:36 pm
BOSTON - Two 1920s-era cars being used in a Ben Affleck film have been reported for being illegally parked in Boston.
- Massachusetts single-family home sales up in October Updated: Nov-24-15 7:44 am
BOSTON - The number of single-family homes sold in Massachusetts last month shot up when compared to October 2014.
- Boston man accused of robbing men he lured on dating website Updated: Nov-23-15 9:52 pm
BOSTON - A Boston man has been arrested for robbing at least five men who thought they were meeting up with a woman they met on a social networking site.
- MBTA bans political ads after Israel controversy Updated: Nov-23-15 5:58 pm
BOSTON - The board that oversees Boston's transit system voted Monday to stop accepting advertising on political and social issues, days after controversy erupted over an ad that accuses the Israeli military of killing Palestinian children.
- New FBI chief in Boston talks on terror, economic espionage Updated: Nov-23-15 5:35 pm
BOSTON - For Harold Shaw, starting a job as the new special agent in charge of the FBI's Boston office is a bit of a homecoming.
- Massachusetts governor backs plan to regulate fantasy sports Updated: Nov-23-15 4:44 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts' governor says he thinks fantasy sports regulations recommended by the state's attorney general are on the mark.
- Rhode Island man pleads guilty to prostitution charges Updated: Nov-23-15 12:06 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island man has pleaded guilty to taking two women from Massachusetts to Rhode Island to engage in prostitution and paying them in heroin.
- 7 hospitalized after fire rips through Boston home Updated: Nov-23-15 4:33 am
BOSTON - Officials say a fire at a Boston home sent seven people to the hospital.
- Massachusetts to hand out annual firefighter bravery awards Updated: Nov-22-15 12:13 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts is handing out its annual Firefighter of the Year Awards.
- Deer hunt in Massachusetts recreational area sparks backlash Updated: Nov-22-15 11:00 am
BOSTON - A plan to allow hunting in a nearly 11-square-mile swath of pristine forest within sight of downtown Boston to thin the exploding deer population is coming under fire from activists who insist that contraception and other more humane methods be used.
- No. 5 Notre Dame beats Boston College 19-16 at Fenway Park Updated: Nov-22-15 12:50 am
BOSTON - Boston College need a little bit more offense.
- No. 5 Notre Dame beats Boston College 19-16 at Fenway Park Updated: Nov-22-15 12:33 am
BOSTON - Notre Dame made itself at home in Boston College territory.
- Rask gets 2nd shutout as Bruins beat Maple Leafs 2-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:39 pm
BOSTON - Boston captain Zdeno Chara had plenty of time for once, and he made the most of it.
- Notre Dame RB Prosise leaves game with injury Updated: Nov-21-15 10:17 pm
BOSTON - Notre Dame running back C.J. Prosise left Saturday night's game against Boston College in the first half with a leg injury.