- Judge allowing new lawsuit in Sofia Vergara embryo fight Updated: May-22-15 2:14 pm
SANTA MONICA, California - Sofia Vergara's ex-fiance will be allowed to file an amended lawsuit seeking custody of two embryos he created with the "Modern Family" star, a judge ruled Friday.
- Santa Monica passes tough new short-term rental rules Updated: May-13-15 12:13 pm
SANTA MONICA, California - Santa Monica has passed strict new regulations on the booming short-term rental industry.
- Judge says Lohan in jeopardy if she fails court obligation Updated: May-07-15 2:22 pm
LOS ANGELES - A Los Angeles judge says Lindsay Lohan must complete community service later this month or there will be consequences.
- Panthers rookie David Mayo realizes NFL dream Updated: May-06-15 6:44 pm
- Chef at Santa Monica whale sushi restaurant sentenced Updated: May-05-15 12:20 am
LOS ANGELES - A chef who worked at a Santa Monica restaurant that illegally served whale meat has been sentenced.
- Appeals court upholds ban on Nativity scene displays Updated: Apr-30-15 5:23 pm
SANTA MONICA, California - A Southern California city's decision to ban winter displays in a public park did not violate the free speech rights of Nativity scene supporters, a federal appeals court ruled on Thursday.
- Architect Vazquez, who designed Levi's Stadium, dies at 59 Updated: Apr-28-15 1:39 pm
SANTA MONICA, California - Fernando Vazquez, the prolific architect who designed sports arenas including the San Francisco 49ers' new stadium and took on smaller projects including restaurants and community centers, has died.