- Former Carter adviser Eugene Eidenberg dies at 74 Updated: Dec-04-13 8:40 pm
- Nearly 6,000 without power in Santa Monica Updated: Dec-04-13 12:55 am
- Tech workers boost Silicon Beach home prices, rent Updated: Nov-30-13 3:22 pm
- Calif. gang member convicted in teen's slaying Updated: Nov-15-13 11:07 am
- Lawsuit filed against pilot in deadly Calif. crash Updated: Nov-06-13 11:19 am
SANTA MONICA, California - Eugene Eidenberg, a Silicon Valley executive who was a top adviser to President Jimmy Carter and had important roles in the U.S. telecommunications industry, has died. He was 74.
SANTA MONICA, California - Nearly 6,000 Southern California Edison customers in Santa Monica are without power due to three downed wires.
LOS ANGELES - Tech workers flocking to Southern California's Silicon Beach are driving already-high home prices and rents even higher.
SANTA MONICA, California - A gang member has been convicted of killing a popular Santa Monica High School student seven years ago.
LOS ANGELES - The family of a woman killed when a private jet crashed into a hangar at Santa Monica Airport in September has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the estate of the pilot who also died in the accident.