- Police: Speed, snow to blame for fatal Maine crash Updated: Dec-02-13 6:28 am
- Nun was victim of Biddeford hit-and-run Updated: Nov-21-13 6:13 am
- Threat reported in 911 call before Maine deaths Updated: Nov-20-13 5:55 pm
- Maine man pleads not guilty in bicyclist's death Updated: Nov-16-13 9:10 am
- Maine court orders release of 911 transcripts Updated: Nov-14-13 4:17 pm
- Newry man dies in fiery Maine Turnpike crash Updated: Nov-12-13 5:43 am
TOWNSHIP 2, RANGE 9, Maine - State police say speed and weather likely contributed to a fatal crash on Interstate 95 south in rural Maine.
BIDDEFORD, Maine - Biddeford police are still looking for the driver of a vehicle who left the scene after striking and severely injuring an 89-year-old nun.
PORTLAND, Maine - A Biddeford man called 911 to report that his landlord was making "death threats" just 40 minutes before he and his girlfriend were shot to death.
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A Biddeford man has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter and drunken driving charges accusing him of hitting a family riding their bicycles and killing the dad.
PORTLAND, Maine - The state's highest court on Thursday ordered law enforcement officials to release transcripts of 911 calls from the fatal shootings of two teenagers in Biddeford, ruling that officials failed to prove how releasing the transcripts could harm their criminal investigation.
SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine - Police have identified the Newry man who died in a fiery crash on the Maine Turnpike in South Portland.