- New Hampshire man indicted in crash that killed 2 Updated: Apr-22-14 1:16 pm
- Biddeford cycling center plans expansion Updated: Apr-21-14 6:19 am
- Ex-Biddeford pastor pleads guilty child porn Updated: Apr-18-14 5:52 am
- Biddeford man facing recording, assault charges Updated: Apr-10-14 7:35 am
- 2 charged in Biddeford stabbing plead out Updated: Mar-25-14 8:08 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire grand jury has indicted a Barrington man on four counts of negligent homicide in a crash last year that killed a Maine couple.
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A nonprofit bicycle repair and activity center in Biddeford is preparing to move into a new facility officials hope will get more kids involved and allow for expanded programs.
ALFRED, Maine - The former pastor of a Biddeford church has avoided prison time after pleading guilty to child pornography charges.
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A 35-year-old Biddeford man is facing charges for allegedly trying to secretly video record a fellow employee in a tanning booth at the fitness center where they worked, and for allegedly having sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl.
BIDDEFORD, Maine - Two Biddeford men originally charged with attempted murder for allegedly stabbing and using a brick to beat another man on a bridge have pleaded guilty to lesser charges just before their trial was scheduled to start.