- Sparks ousted as Oklahoma Senate Democrat leader Updated: Apr-10-14 5:29 pm
- Testimony: Teen suffocated brother after shooting Updated: Apr-10-14 3:26 pm
- Democratic state senator announces US Senate bid Updated: Apr-08-14 2:23 pm
- Voters will decide fate of Lawton school bonds Updated: Mar-30-14 5:44 pm
- 2 women bound over for trial for manslaughter Updated: Mar-26-14 10:32 am
- Hearing delayed for Lawton man charged in death Updated: Mar-20-14 11:25 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The 12-member Democratic caucus in the Oklahoma Senate ousted its previous pick as leader-elect and opted instead for state Sen. Randy Bass of Lawton to lead the group after the 2014 elections, both senators confirmed on Thursday.
LAWTON, Oklahoma - An 18-year-old Lawton man accused of killing his father and brother has been ordered to stand trial after a co-defendant testified that he saw the teenager suffocate his 14-year-old brother after shooting him.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Democratic state senator from Oklahoma City who has been a leading liberal voice in the Senate announced Tuesday her plans to run for the open U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Tom Coburn.
LAWTON, Oklahoma - Voters will decide a $29 million bond issue to finance repair and renovation projects at Lawton Public Schools.
LAWTON, Oklahoma - Two Lawton women facing separate manslaughter charges have been bound over for trial.
LAWTON, Oklahoma - A preliminary hearing has been delayed for a Lawton man charged in the death of his wife, who was found buried in his backyard.