- Ark. ex-treasurer rests without calling witnesses Updated: Mar-11-14 12:07 pm
- State: 75 Arkansas districts want snow-day waivers Updated: Mar-11-14 11:37 am
- Arkansas schools requesting snow-day waivers Updated: Mar-11-14 10:58 am
- Arkansas lawmakers to hear from highway officials Updated: Mar-11-14 8:47 am
- Highway 70 work will require lane closures Updated: Mar-11-14 3:23 am
- Judge withholds ruling in Arkansas treasurer case Updated: Mar-10-14 8:28 pm
- Gov. Beebe announces intent to grant 9 pardons Updated: Mar-10-14 7:26 pm
- Monday's State Playoff Scores Updated: Mar-10-14 6:52 pm
- Monticello mayor Allen Maxwell dies at 70 Updated: Mar-10-14 6:23 pm
- Trial begins for ex-UCA official in test thefts Updated: Mar-10-14 2:57 pm
- Arkansas lands $165 million poultry operation Updated: Mar-10-14 2:28 pm
- Retired bankruptcy judge dies at Little Rock home Updated: Mar-10-14 1:53 pm
- Sharp County voters considering tax increase Updated: Mar-10-14 9:52 am
- GAC names All-Conference team, Camphor honored Updated: Mar-09-14 5:09 pm
- Tractor-trailer explodes in Monette, no injuries Updated: Mar-09-14 4:50 pm
- Land donated for medical school near Fort Smith Updated: Mar-09-14 4:07 pm
- Ark. St. No. 1 seed in Sun Belt women's tournament Updated: Mar-09-14 3:26 pm
- ASU 4th, UALR 5th in men's Sun Belt Tournament Updated: Mar-09-14 3:21 pm
- Report: Morale improves at Arkansas Game and Fish Updated: Mar-09-14 2:13 pm
- Hope bakery accused of unfair labor practices Updated: Mar-09-14 12:17 pm
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff handles Miss. Valley St. 83-68 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:24 am
- Stephen F. Austin dominates Central Arkansas 85-61 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:36 pm
- Louisiana-Monroe holds off rally, beats UALR 66-65 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:30 pm
- Louisiana-Lafayette edges Arkansas State 77-76 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:27 pm
- Releford, Alabama roll past Arkansas, 83-58 Updated: Mar-08-14 7:27 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Lawyers for a former Arkansas treasurer charged with corruption have decided against calling any witnesses to the stand.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Board of Education will decide later this month whether to grant waivers to 75 school districts and charter schools seeking a reduction in the number of snow days that must be made up this school year.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Department of Education says 75 school districts and charter schools have requested waivers to reduce the number of snow days that must be made up this school year.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas legislative committee is scheduled to hear from state highway officials about their response to a winter storm that left drivers stranded on icy interstates in eastern Arkansas last week.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Work on Arkansas Highway 70 will require lane closures in Garland and Saline counties between Hot Springs and Interstate 30.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal judge on Monday withheld ruling on a motion by defense lawyers to throw out a corruption case against former Arkansas treasurer Martha Shoffner, who is accused of accepting $36,000 in exchange for steering state business to a bond dealer.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Mike Beebe has announced his intent to grant nine pardons to people convicted of various crimes in Arkansas.
North Little Rock 77, Bentonville 64
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The mayor of the southern Arkansas city of Monticello has died.
CONWAY, Arkansas - A former University of Central Arkansas student says UCA's ex-chief of staff gave him campus master keys so he could steal tests from the offices of professors.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Poultry supplier Peco Foods announced plans Monday for a new plant, hatchery and feed mill in northeast Arkansas, a $165 million operation expected to create 1,000 jobs in two rural counties.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock say retired U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge James Mixon has been found dead in his home.
ASH FLAT, Arkansas - Voters in Sharp County will decide Tuesday on a proposed sales tax increase that would pay for a new hospital.
RUSSELLVILLE, Arkansas - The Great American Conference has selected its All-Conference team and announced that Southwestern Oklahoma State's Rod Camphor is the conference Player of the Year.
MONETTE, Arkansas - Police in Monette say there were no injuries when a tractor-trailer rig exploded near City Hall in the northeastern Arkansas town.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - The Fort Chaffee Redevelopment Authority has reclassified 200 acres of land donated to a planned medical school near Fort Smith.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Sun Belt women's Conference champion Arkansas State is the No. 1 seed in the upcoming Sun Belt Conference basketball tournament in New Orleans.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State is seeded fourth and Arkansas-Little Rock fifth in the upcoming Sun Belt Conference men's basketball tournament.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A new study has found marked improvement in morale among employees of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission since a previous study about 18 months ago that found employees perceived an atmosphere of harassment, intimidation and bullying by upper management.
HOPE, Arkansas - The National Labor Relations Board accuses Southern Bakeries in Hope of unfair labor practices in regard to union membership of its employees.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Elfrid Payton sank a 3-pointer in the final 14 seconds to give Louisiana-Lafayette a winning 77-76 edge over Arkansas State on Saturday night.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Trevor Releford scored 24 points and Shannon Hale added 18 to lead Alabama to an 83-58 victory over Arkansas on Saturday, snapping the Razorbacks' six-game winning streak.