- Wife found fit for trial in death of park ranger husband Updated: May-30-15 4:29 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Roland woman has been found fit to stand trial for murder in the shooting death of her husband - who was an Arkansas park ranger and a retired state police lieutenant.
- Judge refuses to dismiss lawsuit over gay marriage licenses Updated: May-30-15 4:19 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Pulaski County judge has rejected a request to dismiss a lawsuit seeking to force officials to recognize Arkansas marriage licenses issued to same-sex couples.
- Death of woman in Springdale considered a homicide Updated: May-30-15 3:17 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Police in Springdale say the shooting death of a 28-year-old woman is now being investigated as a homicide.
- Arkansas State's Livingston charged with punching officer Updated: May-30-15 2:57 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - An Arkansas State basketball player is charged with punching a police officer in the throat at a medical facility.
- Walnut Ridge man pleads guilty in infant daughter's death Updated: May-30-15 12:56 pm
WALNUT RIDGE, Arkansas - A Walnut Ridge man has been sentenced to eight years in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter in the suffocation death of his 2-month-old daughter.
- Atkins superintendent named to education department post Updated: May-29-15 7:17 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The superintendent of the Atkins School District has been named deputy commissioner of the Arkansas Department of Education.
- Arkansas-Little Rock signs Texas high school point guard Updated: May-29-15 7:11 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas at Little Rock has announced the signing of a high school point guard from Texas.
- Hutchinson cites emergency in 5 more counties due to floods Updated: May-29-15 6:26 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson added five counties to an emergency declaration Friday after a helicopter tour of areas hard-hit by floods.
- Boxer Jermain Taylor sent back to jail, to have mental exam Updated: May-29-15 5:47 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Boxer Jermain Taylor has been ordered back to jail and must have a new mental exam.
- Arkansas beats Oral Roberts 8-6 in NCAA opener Updated: May-29-15 5:02 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Andrew Benintendi doubled down the right-field line in the bottom of the sixth inning to give Arkansas the lead and the Razorbacks went on to beat Oral Roberts 8-6 on Friday in the their opening NCAA regional game.
- Arkansas governor adds 5 counties to disaster declaration Updated: May-29-15 4:20 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson has added five counties to a disaster declaration because of heavy rain and flooding.
- Arkansas governor OKs bond deal for proposed defense project Updated: May-29-15 2:34 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Legislation that Gov. Asa Hutchinson signed into law Friday authorizes an $87 million incentive package to help lure a major defense project to Arkansas.
- Two major roads closed in SW Arkansas due to high water Updated: May-29-15 1:07 pm
OGDEN, Arkansas - Two highways in southwestern Arkansas have been closed because of high water on and near the Red River.
- Little Rock man pleads guilty to manslaughter Updated: May-29-15 8:19 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock man who was accused of killing a gang rival has pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
- W.Va. university expands into Ark. military installation Updated: May-29-15 6:13 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The University of Charleston is using an Arkansas military installation to expand its student recruiting efforts.
- Arkansas attorney general warns of summer wedding scams Updated: May-29-15 3:22 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge is warning brides and grooms who are planning a summer wedding to be wary of scams.
- Arkansas lawmakers approve moving state's primaries to March Updated: May-28-15 6:56 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas is poised to move its primaries from May to March next year after lawmakers gave final approval Thursday to a measure supporters say would give the state a greater say in deciding the presidential nominees.
- Arkansas-Little Rock announces transfer to Trojan program Updated: May-28-15 6:52 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas at Little Rock has announced the transfer of a 6-foot-10-inch forward from Wake Forest to the Trojan program.
- Arkansas Court upholds man's conviction in infant's death Updated: May-28-15 6:31 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of an El Dorado man convicted of capital murder in the death of his girlfriend's infant daughter.
- Bentonville man gets death sentence in raping, killing girl Updated: May-28-15 4:54 pm
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas - A Bentonville man convicted of kidnapping, raping and killing a 6-year-old girl has been sentenced to death.
- Arkansas lawmakers OK incentive package for defense project Updated: May-28-15 4:37 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Lawmakers have given final approval to an $87 million incentive package intended to bring a military vehicle assembly plant to south Arkansas.
- Arkansas' Benintendi is Collegiate Baseball Player of Year Updated: May-28-15 4:18 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - University of Arkansas outfielder Andrew Benintendi has been named college baseball's National Player of the Year by Collegiate Baseball.
- Missouri-Arkansas football game date moved to Nov. 27 Updated: May-28-15 3:53 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas says the Razorbacks' November football game against Missouri has been moved up by one day and will be nationally televised.
- Conway receives $200,000 EPA grant for brownfield site Updated: May-28-15 3:25 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - The city of Conway is being awarded a $200,000 grant from the Environmental Protection Agency for the cleanup of a contaminated site.
- Police: 2 arrested in fatal Jonesboro home invasion Updated: May-28-15 1:07 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Jonesboro police say a man suspected in a fatal weekend shooting has been arrested and a woman sought in the same case has turned herself in.