- Group aims to reduce theft from ag operations in 3 states Updated: Apr-30-16 10:45 am
STONEVILLE, Mississippi - A new group trying to reduce metal theft from agriculture operations in Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas.
- Little Rock dentist found not guilty of sexual assault Updated: Apr-30-16 2:54 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock dentist charged with second-degree sexual assault involving a female teenage patient has been found not guilty.
- Ex-Benton County sheriff pleads no contest in tampering case Updated: Apr-30-16 1:09 am
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas - A former Benton County sheriff charged with tampering has pleaded no contest.
- The Latest: East Texas struck by tornadoes Updated: Apr-29-16 8:54 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Latest on severe weather in the central U.S. (all times local):
- Fast talking a plus as Arkansas GOP opens delegate process Updated: Apr-29-16 7:01 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Republicans will begin their formal delegate selection process for this summer's national convention Saturday, and those in the running cannot be long-winded when making their case.
- Arkansas elk hunt will continue despite wasting disease Updated: Apr-29-16 5:33 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission plans to continue with the state's annual elk hunting season despite the presence of chronic wasting disease found in some elk.
- Arkansas Board of Health gives approval of abortion phrase Updated: Apr-29-16 1:50 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Board of Health has given preliminary approval to regulations defining abortion as the "death of the unborn child," phrasing that the board attempted to remove from the rules earlier this year.
- Students suffer minor injuries in NLR bus collision Updated: Apr-29-16 11:36 am
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - North Little Rock police say about a dozen schoolchildren complained of minor injuries after a car struck their school bus Friday morning.
- Where have the multi-sport high school athletes gone? Updated: Apr-29-16 2:17 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Harrison Heffley played nearly every sport that caught his interest during junior high and high school, from his dominant trade of baseball to basketball, football and even golf.
- Arkansas-Little Rock to host Tennessee Tech in baseball Updated: Apr-28-16 7:30 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas-Little Rock is set to host Tennessee Tech in college baseball.
- Arkansas St.-Appalachian St. baseball adjusted for weather Updated: Apr-28-16 7:12 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Expected inclement weather in Boone, North Carolina, has led to changes in the scheduled Sun Belt Conference baseball series between Arkansas State and Appalachian State.
- Attempt to restrict use of welfare benefits stalls Updated: Apr-28-16 5:37 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An attempt in Arkansas to limit how welfare recipients can spend their benefits has stalled before a legislative panel.
- Arkansas court says accident reports are open to public Updated: Apr-28-16 5:32 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police cannot redact all driver and survivor information on accident reports, the state Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
- Exxon Mobil pays $2.63M fine for pipeline spill in Mayflower Updated: Apr-28-16 4:58 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Exxon Mobil has paid a $2.63 million fine more than three years after its Pegasus pipeline ruptured and spilled thousands of gallons of crude into a Mayflower neighborhood.
- Arkansas to host No. 2 Texas A&M in SEC baseball Updated: Apr-28-16 4:44 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The Arkansas baseball team is set to host No. 2 Texas A&M in Southeastern Conference baseball in Fayetteville.
- Texas-based company announces plans for office in Paragould Updated: Apr-28-16 3:56 pm
PARAGOULD, Arkansas - A Texas-based broadband company has announced plans to open an office in Paragould and create about 30 jobs.
- 3 named finalists for Arkansas-Little Rock chancellor post Updated: Apr-28-16 1:35 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Three finalists have been named to become the next chancellor at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- John Brown University gets $3 million challenge grant Updated: Apr-28-16 12:39 pm
SILOAM SPRINGS, Arkansas - The Windgate Foundation is giving a $3 million lead challenge grant to John Brown University for the school's renovation project for a women's residence hall.
- Mena community college OKs University of Arkansas merger Updated: Apr-28-16 10:53 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The board for Rich Mountain Community College has unanimously approved a merger with the University of Arkansas System.
- Attempt to boost Arkansas pre-kindergarten funding rejected Updated: Apr-27-16 6:35 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A legislative panel on Wednesday rejected a proposed $10 million funding increase for Arkansas' pre-kindergarten program, and a top lawmaker said he was hopeful money cut from the state's libraries last year would be restored.
- Arkansas officer arrested for mail fraud in gun scheme Updated: Apr-27-16 4:47 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Pulaski County sheriff's sergeant has been arrested on preliminary mail fraud charges for his alleged role in a scheme to steal department money to buy guns for personal use.
- Arkansas parole officer arrested for pointing gun at deputy Updated: Apr-27-16 4:07 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas parole officer has been arrested for allegedly pointing a gun at a Pulaski County sheriff's deputy.
- Court says Arkansas trooper can be sued by dead man's family Updated: Apr-27-16 3:02 pm
MALVERN, Arkansas - A federal appeals court panel has upheld a lower court ruling that an Arkansas state trooper can be sued by the family of a man who died after being arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Ex-Treasurer's employee asks to move whistleblower claim Updated: Apr-27-16 2:27 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A former Arkansas Treasurer's office employee is asking to move part of his defamation lawsuit against Treasurer Dennis Milligan and Milligan Chief of Staff Jim Harris to state court.
- UA interim business dean will lead school on permanent basis Updated: Apr-27-16 11:35 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas announced interim business school dean Matt Waller will lead the school on a permanent basis.