- Man convicted in stabbing death of young Ark. girl Updated: Dec-13-13 3:49 am
- Organizer of called NW Ark. race updating status Updated: Dec-13-13 3:39 am
- Woman convicted in Ark. rest stop slaying Updated: Dec-13-13 3:34 am
- 3 wounded in Hope gas station shooting Updated: Dec-13-13 3:23 am
- Madden's career high lifts Arkansas in 2nd half Updated: Dec-12-13 10:27 pm
- Ark. court rejects appeal in LR killing of girl Updated: Dec-12-13 7:28 pm
- Ark. justices affirm life sentence for shooting Updated: Dec-12-13 7:00 pm
- Darr to reimburse Arkansas for improper spending Updated: Dec-12-13 6:47 pm
- Hearing begins in case over Ark. gay marriage ban Updated: Dec-12-13 6:22 pm
- Sherwood group concerned about schools settlement Updated: Dec-12-13 3:32 pm
- Debt holders of food company get slim settlement Updated: Dec-12-13 3:32 pm
- Cabot looks to snap streak against Bentonville Updated: Dec-12-13 2:48 pm
- 2 more face charges in slaying of Ark. interpreter Updated: Dec-12-13 2:38 pm
- Booneville-Dollarway moved to UAPB campus Updated: Dec-12-13 11:16 am
- 5 free things to see and do around Little Rock Updated: Dec-12-13 11:07 am
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Searcy County Updated: Dec-12-13 9:32 am
- UA to host indoor track championships in 2015 Updated: Dec-12-13 7:32 am
- Norphlet site recommended for Superfund list Updated: Dec-12-13 7:23 am
- Marshals Museum board talks finances over coins Updated: Dec-12-13 3:58 am
- Clinton School wants sleeping bags for homeless Updated: Dec-12-13 3:20 am
- Fayetteville half-marathon canceled due to weather Updated: Dec-12-13 3:15 am
- Historic Arkansas to open Bowie knife exhibition Updated: Dec-12-13 3:13 am
- Ark. linebacker is Cliff Harris Award finalist Updated: Dec-11-13 7:35 pm
- 1,400 Arkansans sign up under health marketplace Updated: Dec-11-13 6:12 pm
- 25 iPads stolen from high school in Little Rock Updated: Dec-11-13 4:52 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Arkansas - A man is to serve life in prison for the stabbing death of a 6-year-old girl in Johnson County.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The organizer of a half-marathon that was to have been run in Fayetteville on Saturday says he'll let runners know whether they'll be refunded their entry fees.
VAN BUREN, Arkansas - A jury found a woman guilty of second-degree murder for the slaying last year of a state highway worker at a highway rest area.
HOPE, Arkansas - Hope police say three people were wounded in a shooting at a convenience store and that a suspect has been arrested.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Ky Madden scored a career-high 21 points and Bobby Portis added 10 points and 11 rebounds as Arkansas struggled early before pulling away from Savannah State for a 72-43 win on Thursday night.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court on Thursday rejected an appeal by a man serving a life term for killing a 14-year-old England girl.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' highest court on Thursday affirmed the life sentence given to an Oklahoman convicted of killing a Kibler man whose body was found in a Fort Smith alley.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A state audit released Thursday documents more than $12,000 in improper expenses incurred by Lt. Gov. Mark Darr, who pledged to repay the money.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Lawyers for the state and the Faulkner County clerk asked a judge Thursday to dismiss a lawsuit that seeks to allow gay marriages in Arkansas.
SHERWOOD, Arkansas - A group that has been pushing for formation of a separate school district for Sherwood wants to change a provision in the proposed settlement of a decades-old desegregation lawsuit for Little Rock-area public schools.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A circuit judge approved a $795,000 settlement that will be paid to investors who held certificates of indebtedness from Affiliated Foods Southwest, which entered bankruptcy in 2009.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Cabot would love nothing more than to celebrate its first state championship since 2000, even if it had to wait a week because off last week's wintry weather.
DE QUEEN, Arkansas - Two relatives of a man accused in the death of a Spanish language interpreter in southwestern Arkansas are charged with hindering apprehension.
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Poor field conditions have led to another change of venue in the Arkansas high school football playoffs.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas is nicknamed the Natural State, and its capital lives up to the moniker. There are plenty of ways for people to experience the great outdoors in and around Little Rock. Plus, many of them are free.
LESLIE, Arkansas - Authorities say two people are dead in a head-on collision on U.S. 65 in the Ozark Mountains.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas has been picked to host four NCAA championship events, including the indoor track and field championships in 2015.
NORPHLET, Arkansas - The Environmental Protection Agency is proposing that a former oil refinery site in Union County be added to the National Priorities List of Superfund sites.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Board members for the planned U.S. Marshals Museum in Fort Smith say they want to help market commemorative coins that are to be struck to honor the Marshals Service.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Clinton School of Public Service is collecting sleeping bags and socks so they can be given to the homeless.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The Fayetteville Half Marathon that was to be run on Saturday has been called off by organizers due to ice lingering from last week's wintery storm.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Historic Arkansas Museum in Little Rock is preparing to open an exhibition centered on the Bowie knife.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Henderson State University senior linebacker Keaton Stigger has been named a finalist for the inaugural Cliff Harris Award.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Around 1,400 Arkansas residents have enrolled in health coverage through the HealthCare.gov website that's in place to facilitate insurance sign-ups as part of the government's health care overhaul, officials said Wednesday.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock are trying to find 25 iPads that were stolen from a classroom at Hall High School overnight.