- State Supreme Court rules against cemetery owner Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 am
- Louisville, Memphis top allergy cities Updated: Apr-18-14 3:34 am
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Memphis making progress on rape kit testing Updated: Apr-16-14 8:40 pm
- 6 women charged with filing 800 false tax returns Updated: Apr-16-14 4:05 am
- Feds file more charges in Tenn. armory shooting Updated: Apr-15-14 11:37 am
- Ark. AG McDaniel to join panel on copper theft Updated: Apr-14-14 1:10 pm
- Nonprofit health clinic closing in Southaven Updated: Apr-14-14 6:26 am
- Are bones missing man's or from an animal? Updated: Apr-13-14 8:20 pm
- Fire breaks out in Tenn. racetrack parking lot Updated: Apr-12-14 6:44 pm
- Gasol, Miller lead Grizzlies past Sixers, 117-95 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Belafonte keeping King documents in settlement Updated: Apr-11-14 5:12 pm
- Police lift lockdown at Memphis high school Updated: Apr-11-14 1:49 pm
- Authorities investigating Jackson boy's drowning Updated: Apr-10-14 5:19 pm
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Heat 107-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:41 am
- Wade remains out, could return soon Updated: Apr-09-14 7:38 pm
- Memphis man sentenced to 9 years for chase Updated: Apr-09-14 4:07 am
- Triple shooting trial to start in Memphis Updated: Apr-06-14 12:19 pm
- Memphis poverty belies King's dream for city Updated: Apr-06-14 11:16 am
- Jurors: Murder case involved deep soul-searching Updated: Apr-05-14 2:16 pm
- Conley, Gasol lead Grizzlies past Nuggets 100-92 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:53 pm
- Scammer reported in Shelby County Updated: Apr-03-14 4:09 am
- Report says blacks, Latinos losing economic ground Updated: Apr-03-14 3:28 am
- 6 families displaced in Memphis apartment fire Updated: Apr-02-14 8:27 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A cemetery owner charged with mishandling burials has lost his appeal of a judge's decision to revoke his bond.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Spring is in full bloom, and that fact hasn't been lost on allergy sufferers.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis is making progress in testing its backlog of 12,000 rape kits, including the filing of 14 indictments against sexual-assault suspects, but more work is needed to reduce the number of kits that sat ignored since the 1980s, officials said Wednesday.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Federal prosecutors say six women have been charged with filing more than 800 false income tax returns and claiming more than $1.3 million in refunds.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Federal prosecutors have added new charges against a Tennessee National Guard recruiter accused of trying to kill four superiors in a shooting at an armory northeast of Memphis.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel is meeting with fellow leaders from surrounding states to discuss the growing problem of copper theft.
SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi - After 12 years, the nonprofit DeSoto Health & Wellness Center in Southaven is closing its doors on April 30.
WALLS, Mississippi - A daylong search for a man missing nearly a year turned up bones, but investigators don't know whether they're human or animal - let alone those of James Irby Jr.
MILLINGTON, Tennessee - A brush fire near the Memphis International Raceway ignited several cars in a parking area during an event.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies took care of their business and grabbed a hold of the Western Conference's last playoff spot.
WASHINGTON - Singer and activist Harry Belafonte will get to keep three of Martin Luther King's documents that the King estate had blocked him from selling.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Police on Friday searched a Memphis high school that was placed on lockdown after a report of four armed people inside the building, but no intruders were found, authorities said.
JACKSON, Tennessee - Authorities are investigating the drowning of a 7-year-old boy in a bathtub in an apartment in Jackson.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The intensity of the Memphis Grizzlies returned and so did the character of a team that has struggled the past two weeks.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Miami guard Dwyane Wade will not play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night, but coach Erik Spoelstra indicated the Heat's second-leading scorer is close to returning.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A Memphis man has been sentenced to nine years in prison after being convicted of leading sheriff's deputies on a chase that resulted in one of the officers being injured.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Sedrick Clayton offered to plead guilty and serve three life terms for gunning down his girlfriend and her parents. Prosecutors in Memphis have accepted plea deals before in death penalty cases, including one in which one of the victims was a police officer.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Research shows that 70 percent of Americans born into poverty never make it to the middle class.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A group of jurors in a recent Shelby County death penalty case say they engaged in "deep soul-searching" that may have forever altered some of them.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Early in the second half the Memphis Grizzlies found a way to change the momentum and ended up with a key win.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Officials in Shelby County say a scammer is contacting people there and posing as a law enforcement officer collecting money for missing jury duty or court.
WASHINGTON - African-Americans and Latinos are losing economic ground when compared with whites in the areas of employment and income as the United States pulls itself out of the Great Recession, the latest State of Black America report from the National Urban League says.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - At least six families are homeless after an overnight fire that destroyed part of an apartment building in the Memphis community of Cordova.