- Montana primary election field takes shape Updated: Mar-10-14 8:24 pm
- Attorney submits US Senate vacancy initiative Updated: Mar-04-14 8:17 pm
- Attorney: More than 50 abusive priests to be named Updated: Mar-03-14 4:15 pm
- Jewelry store worker charged for bathroom camera Updated: Mar-03-14 9:49 am
- Petition asks that pregnant teacher be re-hired Updated: Feb-27-14 5:40 pm
- 73-year-old found dead after Lincoln home burns Updated: Feb-26-14 10:14 pm
- Student loan nonprofit loses contract, to cut jobs Updated: Feb-25-14 10:53 am
- Progress made in ordnance cleanup north of Helena Updated: Feb-24-14 4:45 pm
- 1 killed, 4 injured in crash near East Helena Updated: Feb-24-14 9:15 am
- Bus company to offer service between Butte, GFalls Updated: Feb-18-14 4:16 pm
- Panel takes comments on Supreme Court applicants Updated: Feb-18-14 11:35 am
- Doctor: DEQ employees not at risk of lead exposure Updated: Feb-17-14 2:22 pm
- Helena officials eye residential parking districts Updated: Feb-16-14 2:10 pm
- Billings VA Clinic still hiring doctors, surgeons Updated: Feb-14-14 2:35 pm
- Helena man pleads guilty in bicycle fatal Updated: Feb-13-14 4:56 pm
- Bank sale means branch closures, layoffs Updated: Feb-13-14 10:49 am
HELENA, Montana - Dozens of people filed as candidates for office ahead of Monday's deadline by the Montana Secretary of State, setting up competitive races for seats in the U.S. Senate and House, along with a slate of legislative and judicial openings in June's primary elections.
HELENA, Montana - A Helena attorney submitted a ballot initiative proposal Tuesday that would change Montana law to take away the governor's power to fill U.S. Senate vacancies and instead require special elections.
HELENA, Montana - More than 50 priests in western Montana, most of whom are dead, will be named as sexual abusers of children if a legal settlement is approved, an attorney for plaintiffs suing the Roman Catholic Diocese of Helena said.
HELENA, Montana - An employee at a Helena jewelry store faces 12 counts of surreptitious visual observation for placing cameras in the women's bathroom at the jewelry store and in the bathroom at his residence.
HELENA, Montana - Representatives of the online group Faithful America delivered a petition to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Helena asking the bishop to reverse the firing of an unmarried, pregnant teacher from a Catholic school in Butte.
HELENA, Montana - Authorities say the body of a 73-year-old man has been found inside a mobile home in Lincoln that was destroyed by fire.
HELENA, Montana - A nonprofit company that services federal student loans plans to cut 10 to 15 jobs in Helena after losing a contract under the recent federal budget deal.
HELENA, Montana - About 4,000 acres north of Helena have been surveyed in an effort to remove unexploded ordnance remaining from live-fire exercises that ended in the area nearly 60 years ago.
EAST HELENA, Montana - A Montana State University student died and four people were seriously injured in a two-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 12 east of East Helena.
HELENA, Montana - An Idaho-based company has announced it will begin offering passenger bus service between Great Falls and Butte, with six stops along the way.
HELENA, Montana - A panel that will recommend a replacement for former Montana Supreme Court Justice Brian Morris is seeking public comment on the 15 attorneys who applied for the appointment.
HELENA, Montana - Blood tests done on 97 state employees who had worked in the former National Guard Armory in Helena indicated they were not at risk of overexposure to lead, according to a doctor hired by the state.
HELENA, Montana - The Helena City Commission is moving forward with ways to better regulate residential parking districts, including with increased enforcement.
BILLINGS, Montana - Some Montana veterans and U.S. Sen. Jon Tester are concerned the expanded Department of Veterans Affairs Billings Clinic will not be adequately staffed in time for its scheduled opening in less than six weeks.
HELENA, Montana - A Helena man has pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide while under the influence for striking and killing a man riding a bicycle.
HELENA, Montana - First Interstate Bank's proposed purchase of Helena-based Mountain West Bank is expected to result in some branch closures and layoffs.