- Theft charge filed against ex-state employee Updated: Feb-06-16 3:35 pm
HELENA, Montana - A felony theft charge has been filed against the former head of the Montana Job Service Operations Bureau.
- Victims' rights initiative gathers steam in Montana Updated: Feb-04-16 3:46 pm
HELENA, Montana - Backers of a ballot measure to expand rights for crime victims and their families say they have enough signatures to put the Marsy's Law initiative before voters in November.
- Montana averts huge shortfall for health care system Updated: Jan-26-16 6:34 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana officials said they have averted a massive financial shortfall that could have possibly erupted into a political and budgetary headache over the state's health care system.
- More Montana schools identifying homeless students Updated: Jan-25-16 5:18 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana schools are doing a better job of identifying homeless students and getting them the support and services they need, state education officials said Monday.
- Judge will require Blixseth to account for resort sale money Updated: Jan-22-16 5:56 pm
HELENA, Montana - A federal judge said he will require Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth to account for what happened to $13.8 million he received from the sale of a Mexico resort in violation of a bankruptcy court order, no matter how long it takes.
- Gianforte officially launches campaign for Montana governor Updated: Jan-20-16 3:16 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Technology entrepreneur Greg Gianforte put an end to the speculation and announced Wednesday that he is running to become the first Republican governor in Montana in more than a decade.
- School receives bomb threat following threats to courthouses Updated: Jan-19-16 5:35 pm
HELENA, Montana - The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are investigating after several courthouses and a high school in Montana received phoned-in bomb threats.
- Montana State Parks sees third straight visitation record Updated: Jan-10-16 4:10 pm
HELENA, Montana - State parks in Montana saw a third consecutive year of record use in 2015 thanks in part to strong visitation during the off-peak seasons, officials say.
- Artifact stolen from Montana museum recovered after 13 years Updated: Jan-09-16 4:01 pm
HELENA, Montana - A rare artifact that disappeared from the Montana Historical Society Museum in 2003 has been recovered.
- Montana's average 2015 temp ties warmest on record Updated: Jan-09-16 1:26 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Montana tied its warmest average overall temperature in 2015, according to weather data.
- New campaign finance rules take effect in Montana Updated: Jan-08-16 3:56 pm
HELENA, Montana - Campaign finance rules took effect Friday that will require candidates and political committees to disclose more information more often, as Montana attempts to shed light on dark money spent to influence elections since the U.S. Supreme Court's 2010 Citizens United decision.